Well, there's no plan to.
没这个计划
Not yet. You are our man.
还没 你是我们的首选
Really? You sound surprised.
真的吗 你似乎很惊讶
Well, you've been Peter Florrick's man for years,
你替彼得·福瑞克做事那么久了
and Peter Florrick wouldn't cross the street to stop me
他是连我窒息都不会过条马路来救我的人
from choking, so yeah, I guess I am surprised.
所以你现在这么说 我的确很惊讶
Things change.
事情会变的嘛
No, they don't.
不 不会
And you keep checking your watch, sir.
你一直在看手表 先生
And the governor just called to see if I'm still
而州长打电♥话♥来确认我是不是
stuck in this meeting instead of presiding in court
还耽误在这里 没法上庭处理
on a case involving his wife's firm.
涉及他妻子律所的案子
Okay, this was good.
好的 很好
You tell the governor next time he calls:
下次他打来 你告诉他
go to hell.
见鬼去吧
He was the most corrupt S.A. This county has ever seen.
他是本州有史以来最腐♥败♥的检察官
And now he's the most corrupt governor.
现在他又是最腐♥败♥的州长
And that's saying something. Why don't
所以这简直是明摆着的 为什么
you just sit down... No, no. I'd much
不坐下说呢 不不 我倒是
rather destroy his wife's firm in court.
更乐意在法庭上毁了他老婆的律所
Even though I've been successfully stalled
虽然我已经成功被你拖住了
for two hours.
两个小时
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Can you be more specific?
你能再说得详细一些吗
It's the most fundamental
这是所有候选人
question any candidate has to answer, Mrs. Florrick.
都得回答的最基本的问题 福瑞克夫人
Why are you running for office?
为什么你参加竞选
Why do you want to be State's Attorney?
你为什么想成为州检察官
I'm running because I believe there is a failure in leadership
我竞选是因为我相信现在的州检察官
in the State's Attorney's office. No,
做得很失败 不
you're setting up a straw man,
你这是偷换概念
Mr. Castro is not in this race.
卡斯特罗先生不参与这场竞选
I'm not just blaming Castro.
我不只是在责备卡斯特罗
Cook County has a history
库克县有其历史
of prosecutors with serious ethical shortcomings.
检察官一贯有道德缺陷
There it is. Well, I think there is a difference
来了 我认为不道德和有争议之间
between unethical and controversial.
还是有一定区别的
I know it well. My husband,
我很了解 我丈夫
unfortunately, was both. Your husband...
很不幸 二者都是 你丈夫
is not in this race, either. But he is.
也不参与这场竞选 他有参与
What he did as S.A.,
他作为州检察官的所作所为
what he's doing now as governor,
他如今作为州长的所作所为
informs voters' perception of me.
奠定了选民对我的印象
For better or worse.
无论如何
Absolutely,
当然
but I think it is critical that people
我认为重要的是
understand I am not my husband,
人们应该明白我不是我丈夫
and that they can expect more of me in office.
他们可以对我有更高期待
More accountability. More responsibility.
更可靠 更有责任感
You're never happy. She's kicking his ass.
你不会高兴的 她说得他没有还手之力
I don't want a career in politics.
我并不想成为政客
I'm simply a lawyer,
我只是一名律师
by training and by temperament.
我受的训练和我的性格都是律师的
And what that means is I have the character
那意味着我有这样的品质
to put the demands of this job
把工作的需求
before my own self-interests
置于我自己的利益之前
and the discipline to ensure that winning cases
也有一种觉悟 确保维护正义
does not become more important than seeing justice done.
远比赢得案件更加重要
Based on your past, Mr. Prady,
鉴于你的过去 普拉迪先生
I don't think you can say the same.
我不认为你能说同样的话
This is a good time for a break.
现在该休息一下了
What the hell?
什么情况
You just graduated. That was amazing.
你毕业了 说得很好
It's finally going good for her, and you go and do that?
她总算找到状态了 你就打断她
They needed a break.
他们需要休息一下
They did not need a break. Your boy needed a break.
他们不需要休息 你的人需要休息
You have a problem with me? Yes,
你对我有意见吗 对
you were worried about your candidate's ego.
你担心你的竞选人伤自尊
Do you guys want me to leave?
你俩想让我出去吗
I'm worried about a marriage. You should be, too.
我在担心一段婚姻 你也该担心
That's complete and utter crap, and you know it.
那纯粹是胡说 你很清楚
Think of the long term, Elfman.
往长远想 艾尔夫曼
Are you doing this for some stupid little S.A.'s race...
你做这个是为了什么傻乎乎的州检竞选吗
No, I'm doing it because I want to win.
不 我做这个是因为我想赢
I am, too. They win if they're married.
我也想赢 他们得当好夫妻才能赢
Look at them. Oh, come on,
看看他们 拜托
Eli, don't try to save your boy at my girl's expense, okay?
伊莱 别想以伤害我的姑娘来救你的小伙子
I'm not doing that. They're tied together at the waist.
我没有 他们本来就会互相影响
That's exactly what you're doing. She was taking flight
你就是在这么做 她本来在进攻了
I'm not trying to save one over the other,
我不是在试图拯救一个 舍弃另一个
that is stupid. In there, she was starting to kik his ass.
那是蠢办法 她要说得他没招架之力了
I have worked with them for over five years now.
我至今已经为他们工作超过五年了
You know what, you don't know anything.
你什么也不知道
You know I know them better than you.
你知道我比你懂得多
You just konw how to protect your meal ticket and that is it.
你只知道怎么保住饭碗 仅此而已
Why don't you work in the trenches before you say that kind...
你说这种话前不如先在一线工作一段时间吧...
Why don't you get the hell off of my campaign?!
你不如别再插手我的竞选了
This is not your campaign.
这不是你的竞选
This is by far the lowest
这是我做法官到目前为止
trick I've seen in all my years on the bench. Your Honor?
见过的最低劣的手段 法官阁下
Don't you dare feign ignorance with me, Ms. Lockhart.
你还敢在这里装傻 洛克哈特女士
The fact that you conspired to waste this court's time
你共谋浪费法庭时间的事实
is not only personally offensive,
不仅使我个人感到很受冒犯
it's potentially actionable.
也很可能引起诉讼
I have no idea what... It shows poor judgment,
我完全不知道 这显示了低下的判断力
tremendous disrespect, and will deservedly color
严重的不尊重 也当然会影响
every interaction both of you have in this court and
你们在这次庭上以及我管辖范围内任何庭上的
every court in the jurisdiction.
每一次交流
Where's your client? Where the hell is Cary Agos?
你们的当事人呢 凯里·艾格斯在哪
I'm here, Your Honor.
在这儿 法官阁下
Good. Get your ass up here for sentencing.
很好 马上坐过来 听候判决
Your Honor,
法官阁下
we have found the Brady violation,
我们发现检方非法隐藏证据
and we ask... Oh, yes,
我们要求... 当然
you have your Brady violation
你们发现检方非法隐藏证据
because you delayed me. Uh, Your Honor,
因为延误了我的上庭时间 法官阁下
with respect, I did nothing of the kind.
恕我直言 我没做过那样的事
And we insist that you see this Brady violation.
而且我们坚持要求你检视检方隐藏的证据
What did you get?
你们有什么
Kalinda got it. I just pulled it down from her computer.
凯琳达拿到的 我刚从她电脑下载过来
Your Honor.
法官阁下
I ask leave to approach?
我可以请求上前吗
With great caution, counselor.
小心一点 律师
As you would a lion in a cage.
要像见笼子里的狮子一样小心
Good job. They're looking at it now.
干得漂亮 他们在看了
Looking at what? What you found.
看什么 你发现的东西
Diane pulled it off your computer.
戴安从你电脑里下来的
This is metadata from Detective Prima's
这是普利马警探账户的元数据
account proving that he saw the Canadian e-mail.
能证明他看到了加拿大人的邮件
That is your Brady violation.
这就是检方隐藏的证据
That's a flatout lie. We have proof,
那是赤♥裸♥裸的谎话 我们有证据
Your Honor, that Detective prima buried evidence.
法官阁下 证明普利马警探隐藏了证据
Not once have I buried evidence. Diane.
我从没隐藏过证据 戴安
Diane. Let me handle this.
戴安 让我来解决
This is ridiculous. How can she just
这太夸张了 他怎么能
go and smear my name like that?
那么诽谤我
Is this Morse code?
这是莫尔斯密♥码♥吗
What am I looking at here?
我看的这是什么
It is a metadata report taken from
那是从普利马警探电脑里下载的
Detective Prima's computer
元数据报告
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表