He just killed one of Cary's two witnesses.
他杀了凯里的两个证人中的一个
Mm. Hello?
你好
Yes, Mrs. Florrick, it's Linda Keating
福瑞克夫人 我是琳达·基廷
from The Weekly Correspondent.
《每周通讯》的记者
Yes?
怎么了
I just wondered if you had a quick reaction
我想知道您对今早泄露的
to the push poll script that was leaked this morning.
推手民调作何回应
Excuse me? It's 7:00 a.M.
不好意思 现在才早上七点
Yes, I know. I need some quotes for our online edition.
我知道 我们的在线报道想引用您的话
Do you have any reaction to the push poll about your candidacy?
您对于针对您的推手民调有何回应吗
My... I don't have a candidacy.
我的... 我不是候选人
Is that a quote?
这是您的回应吗
I know. I got the same call.
我知道 我也接到了电♥话♥
It wasn't me, Alicia. Eli.
不是我♥干♥的 艾丽西娅 伊莱
Why would I leak a push poll like that?
我为什么要这样泄露推手民调
Have you read it? Who else, Eli?
你有看民调吗 还会是谁 伊莱
Who else would poll on my candidacy?
还有谁会就我的候选情况做民调
Castro. Right now he's a shoe-in for reelection.
卡斯特罗 现在他是连任的不二人选
He's worried about you. I don't believe you.
你对他来说是威胁 我不相信你
Have you read the polling questions?
你有看过民调问题吗
They make you look bad.
它们对你不利
"Do you think the wife of a sitting governor
"你认为在职州长的妻子是否应该
should take advantage of her position to run for office?"
利用她的地位优势去参选州办公室职位"
This is Castro, not me. Don't you see?
是卡斯特罗 不是我 你不明白吗
And I had nothing to do
我也没有让
with Ernie Nolan offering you money.
厄尼·诺兰给你送钱
He did it on his own.
是他自己要这么做
Yes, I got Valerie Jarrett to call you,
我的确让瓦莱丽·贾勒特给你打电♥话♥
but that was it. This is just happening.
但我只做了这件事 其他是自然发生的
Nothing just happens.
没有什么会平白无故地发生
Yes, it does.
不 是有的
As cynical as I am,
我早已看透事态炎凉
I know that sometimes the world just takes over.
我知道有时候很多事情不受控制
People write letters, kids stand in front of tanks,
人们写信 孩子们站到坦克前
college students vote.
大学生们投票
And even this crook, Nolan--
连诺兰这样的坏蛋...
that's a good sign.
这是好现象
I never trust when the good guys support you.
有好人支持时 我从来不信
It's when the bad guys come round, you know it's real.
当坏人开始在你周围徘徊时才可信
People think you're important enough to bribe.
人们觉得你已经值得他们贿赂了
Did the reporter tell you he polling results?
记者们没告诉你民调结果吗
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
It backfired for Castro.
结果和卡斯特罗希望的恰恰相反
74% viewed your candidacy in a positive light,
74%的调查对象看好你作为候选人
even with his wording.
而且是在如此不利的提问措辞之下
Stop, Eli.
别说了 伊莱
Peter would kill for those numbers.
彼得会为了这样的数字拼尽全力
Any politician would.
任何政客都会
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
It's always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Although if this is about your partner's prosecution,
但如果是关于你合伙人的控告问题
you'll have to speak with Finn.
你得去找芬恩说
I'm not running, Mr. Castro.
我不会参选 卡斯特罗先生
Okay. I don't know where that came from
好吧 我不知道这话从何而来
but good to know. Every dollar you spend polling on me
但很高兴知道 你在给我民调上花的钱
is a waste of a dollar. I'm not running.
都是浪费 我不会参选
I assure you, I had nothing to do
我保证 我跟今早
with that poll that was leaked to the paper this morning.
泄露给报社的民调没有任何关系
I'm far too focused on my own campaign to worry about yours.
我只关心自己的竞选 没工夫注意你的
There's no "mine." I'm not running.
没什么"我的" 我不会参选
Good.
好的
It wouldn't make much sense.
你要参选这事不太说得通
Running while your partner is going to jail for dealing.
在合伙人因贩毒而坐牢时参选
I'm not a threat to you. Oh, I know.
我不是你的威胁 我知道
You may be polling at 74%, but wait till they find out
你可能有74%的支持率 但等到他们发现
what your firm's been up to.
你的律所做了什么的时候再看吧
I'm not running.
我不会参选
Good.
好的
Then we have no disagreement.
那我们就没有分歧了
Why are you going after Cary?
你为什么要告凯里
Drugs.
毒品犯罪啊
Why do you think?
你觉得是为什么
Eli, did you see this?
伊莱 你看这个了吗
"Do you think a prominent politician's wife
"你觉得一个没有政♥治♥经历的
with no political credentials should run for office?"
优秀政♥治♥家的妻子应该参加竞选吗"
The push poll. I know.
民调 我知道
It sounds bad. But look at the results.
这话不好听 但看看结果
Get Castro on the line. Why?
给卡斯特罗打电♥话♥ 为什么
Because I'm gonna tell him if he keeps up with this crap,
我要告诉他 他继续这些胡闹
we're getting involved. It wasn't Castro.
我们就要插手了 不是卡斯特罗
It wasn't? Well, who was it?
不是 那是谁
Okay, first of all, Alicia should run. She just... Stop.
首先 艾丽西娅应该参选 她 停
You're kidding. She wasn't listening to surrogates.
你开玩笑吧 她不听我的代理人的话
I needed to create enemy surrogates.
我需要制♥造♥敌对代理
Okay. Do what you have to do.
好吧 干♥你♥该干的事
But don't do this.
但别这么干
You don't like Deena Lampard, do you,
你不喜欢迪娜·兰帕德 对吗
Mr. Edelstein?
艾德斯坦先生
Yes, I do. In your last deposition,
不 我喜欢她 上次取证时
you said she was... difficult to handle.
你说她是个...很难应付的人
Yeah, but I meant in business.
对 但我是指生意上
You don't hold a personal grudge against her?
你对她没有私怨吗
I'm not sure. What do you mean?
我不确定 你是什么意思
You and Ms. Lampard used to date, didn't you?
你和兰帕德女士约会过 对吗
I need a moment with my lawyers.
我需要跟我的律师单独谈谈
I never gave you permission to go down this route,
我从未允许你们采取这项策略
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
What do you think Neil Gross would hate more?
你觉得尼尔·格罗斯更讨厌什么情况
Finding out that you and Edelstein dated
发现你和艾德斯坦约会过
or losing this lawsuit?
还是输掉官司
We used to date, a few years ago.
我们约会过 几年前
Until your archrival, Neil Gross, stole her away from you.
直到你的竞争对手尼尔·格罗斯 抢走她
I wouldn't characterize it that way.
我不会这么说
You two were supposed to go away together to Belize, weren't you?
你们本来要一起私奔去伯利兹的 对吗
Here is an affidavit from a...
这是一份宣誓证词...
Beaver Creek participant
河狸溪科技会议的一位参加者
who said that you referred to Deena as a lying bitch.
说你曾叫迪娜是说谎的婊♥子♥
I might have been... inelegant,
我可能...有点粗鲁
but I thought her price-fixing scheme was ridiculous.
但我觉得她的薪水垄断计划实在荒唐
So ridiculous, in fact, that you didn't think
太荒唐了 事实上 你不认为
she would hold up her side of the bargain.
她会坚持做到她所说的
I mean, she was... she was always flying off the handle, saying things.
她经常发脾气 想什么说什么
So if you didn't believe
如果你不相信
that Deena would do what she said,
迪娜会遵守诺言
then there was no agreement,was there?
那就没什么协议可言 对吗
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
An agreement requires an offer and an acceptance to be valid.
协议要求有效的要约和承诺
If you and the other CEOs didn't believe
如果你和其他总裁认为
that Deena would follow through with her end of the deal,
迪娜不会遵守她在协议里的义务
then there was never a valid acceptance.
那就从未有过有效承诺
Well, I mean...
我的意思是...
Actually, I can't be so certain
其实 我不能很确定
what Deena would do or not.
迪娜会做什么 不会做什么
Let's discuss.
我们讨论一下
$5 million. Four.
500万 400万
They conspired to hold the line on employee's pay.
他们共谋限定了雇员的薪水上限
They fired anyone who objected. Prove it.
反抗的都被他们开除了 拿出证据来
$4.5.
450万
No. Four.
不 400万
I should've hired you.
我应该雇你的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表