And why do you say that?
为什么这样说呢
Something about her.
就是关于她自己的事
She just seems selfish,
她看起来好自私
like everything is about my pain, my achievements.
好像全世界的痛都是我 全世界的成就都是我
There's a world bigger than you, you know...
但有一个世界是比你自己更大的...
Alicia, hey. Hi. You made it.
艾丽西娅 你来啦
No, keep it running.
别 继续播啊
No, we'll summarize for you.
不用 我们会帮你做总结的
It didn't go well.
进展不顺利吧
No, it went well. What-what do you mean?
没 挺顺利的 你说什么呢
I'm selfish.
我很自私
That's just her. Stuck-up bitch. Everybody liked you.
只有她而已 自大的婊♥子♥ 大家都喜欢你
Yeah, the real problem's Prady. His brand is just as strong.
真正的问题是普拉迪 他的名声很强大
And he's announcing this week.
而他这周就要发表参选声明
Truth is, he'll get a big bump
事实上在他声明后
from his announcement, so, we have to step on it.
人气会大大暴增 所以我们必须碾压之
What he means is, we need an event to coincide with his announcement,
他是说我们需要针对他的声明也举♥行♥一次活动
so that he doesn't own the day.
以防他一枝独秀
We're spitballing ideas. Peter is willing to help,
我们正在想点子 彼得很乐意帮忙
perhaps make an announcement of his own or something.
也许他也来发表个声明什么的
Did you tell her I started my own firm?
你有没有告诉她我自己开了律所
What? That lady. Diddid you tell her
什么 那位女士 你有告诉她
I started my own firm? It wasn't handed to me.
我创办了自己的律所 可不是别人送我的
Alicia, stop it.
艾丽西娅 别这样
It is one woman in a focus group.
不过是焦点小组中的一个女人
Don't obsess.
别太纠结了
Other people nodded when she said that.
可她说那话时别人都在点头
No one was nodding.
没人点头
Play the tape again. No.
那就再放一遍 不行
We're going home.
我们要回家了
You're sleeping with a federal agent.
你在跟一个联邦探员上♥床♥
We followed you.
我们跟踪了你
You left the apartment of Deputy Agent Delaney.
你从德兰尼探员的公♥寓♥中离开
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
This pre-dated anything to do with Cary.
这段关系早于我和凯里的关系
Or you.
也早与你
That does not calm me.
这可没办法安抚我
Agent Delaney is not working on your case.
德兰尼探员没在办你的案子
The Feds are opening another front.
联调局正在别处下手
They're feeding information to the State's Attorney,
他们向州检察官提供信息
and the S.A. is feeding information to them.
而州检也给他们提供信息
And how do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Because I'm paying attention.
因为我有心注意
This is what I need from you, Kalinda.
我需要你做下面这件事 凯琳达
I need you to find out what your girlfriend is working on.
我要你查出你女朋友在办什么案子
If you want me to feel calm about you sleeping with a federal agent,
如果你想让我对你跟联邦探员睡觉感到心安的话
find out what case she is on.
那就查出她在办什么案子
You understand?
明白了吗
Good.
很好
Now get out.
出去吧
Fantastic.
真不错
Where are your chairs?
你的椅子在哪儿
Oh, they, um... they arrive tomorrow.
椅子...明天到
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
How do I feel? I feel like
我感觉如何 我感觉
a... newly-minted lawyer
像个初出茅庐的小律师
ready to represent DUIs and bail-jumpers.
准备代表酒驾司机和保释逃犯对薄公堂了
You seem happier.
你看起来开心多了
I'm always happy.
我一直挺开心的
Do I seem entitled to you?
你觉得我自视高人一等吗
Do I think you're entitled?
我觉得你自视高人一等吗
No.
不
Why? Do you, uh... do you feel entitled?
怎么 你感觉自己高人一等吗
It's the focus group on my candidacy.
是焦点小组讨论我的参选情况
Someone said I seem... selfish.
有人说我看起来...很自私
Do you know this person?
你认识这个人吗
No. Well, then what do you care? Come on.
不认识 那你纠结个啥
Well, it's a voter.
可那是选民啊
And also maybe the people who know me are being too polite.
也许是认识我的人都太有礼貌而不敢说
She said I seem obsessed with my own pain,
她说我太过执着于自己的痛苦
my own achievements.
我自己的成就
Yeah, my ex-wife used to say the same about me.
嗯 我前妻也对我说过一样的话
Really?
真的吗
You don't seem that way to me at all.
在我看来你完全不是那样的
Thank you.
谢谢
So you want to do something about it?
那么你有何对策
What? Being entitled?
什么 太高人一等吗
Yeah. Every Wednesday,
对 每个星期三
I go to St. Paul's Cathedral on Ashland.
我会去阿什兰的圣保罗大教堂
They have a soup kitchen.
他们有个施粥坊
Go volunteer.
去当义工吧
They always need someone.
总是缺人
It helps you see beyond yourself.
能够帮助你看到自身之外的事
You do that every Wednesday?
你每周三都会去吗
Yeah.
对
You're a good person.
你真是好人
A saint, really.
是啊 我是圣徒
You can say it.
你可以这么说
Just go.
去就行了
Turn up at, uh, 6:30.
六点半出现就行
Well, I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下
I think I might have been wrong about Alicia.
我可能看错艾丽西娅了
Sure, she has some money,
她虽然有点钱
but she gives to those less for...
但她会拿出来帮助他人...
I'm Hank Shetty.
我是汉克·谢蒂
I work as the captain of campus police here
我在芝加哥综合理工学院
at Polytech.
担任校警队长
Jody first came to you with her accusation?
乔迪是最先去找你控诉的吗
Yeah. On Monday.
对 周一的时候
I guess it was three days after it happened.
大概是事件发生后三天
And did you notice anything about her?
你注意到什么异常了吗
Yeah, she was in control.
她还挺冷静的
She said she was raped
她说被人强♥奸♥
and she wanted to bring charges against Troy over there.
想起诉特洛伊
I asked if she wanted to have a rape exam administered.
我问她是否愿意做强♥奸♥检查
She said no.
她拒绝了
I was surprised by that. I asked her what had happened.
我有点吃惊 我问了她具体过程
She didn't know the guy's name.
她不知道那人的名字
She was kind of confused about it all.
她有点搞不清楚状况
She said she had been drinking.
她说她喝了酒
I think I suggested she go to the cops,
我应该是建议她去找警♥察♥了
but she insisted no.
可她一直不愿意
Mr. Shetty,
谢蒂先生
do you have any rape kits?
你有强♥奸♥取证套件吗
Why don't we let Mr. Shetty finish his statement, Jody.
先听谢蒂先生说完吧 乔迪
I thought I could ask questions at any time.
我不是可以随时提问吗
That's what it says in the handbook.
手册里是这么写的
That's correct.
没错
Uh, ask your question again.
再问一次吧
Mr. Shetty, do you have any rape kits in your campus facilities?
谢蒂 校园设备里有强♥奸♥取证套件吗
Do I... What do you mean?
我 什么意思
You said you offered me a rape kit,
你说曾让我做强♥奸♥检查
so I'm just wondering if you had any.
所以我想问问你有没有
Any rape kits? No.
强♥奸♥取证套件吗 没有
So why did you offer a rape kit?
那你为什么要让我做强♥奸♥检查
What do you mean? I asked you
什么意思 我是问你
if you wanted a rape kit administered.
愿不愿意进行强♥奸♥检查
I know, but why, if you had no rape kits?
我知道 但你明明没有套件 为什么要问
Well,
这个
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表