proving that he was in receipt of information from the Canadian police.
能证明他收到了加拿大警方的消息
Geneva, you got to help me out here.
吉妮瓦 你得帮我
You know this isn't true.
你知道这不是真的
Yes, Geneva, help us out here.
对 吉妮瓦 帮帮我们
Because from where I sit it looks like the State's Attorney's office
因为在我看来是州检察官办公室
and the Chicago PD are playing fast and loose with the facts.
和芝加哥警方在玩弄事实
The state has new evidence to submit.
州检有新证据要提交
Uh, Your Honor... I just received
法官阁下 我刚刚收到
a statement from Detective Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯警探发来的声明
Mr. Agos may have been a victim of entrapment.
艾格斯先生很可能是一次诱捕的受害人
Okay, everybody bring their evidence up here.
好吧 你们都把证据带过来吧
Now.
马上
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Sit down, Ms. Pine. Now.
坐下 派恩女士 坐下
If your office spent this much
如果你们办公室把这些时间
time working within the confines of the law,
都花在做合法的事情上
the streets would be free of criminals.
街上早就没有罪犯了
We move that we be allowed to retry this, Your Honor.
我们动议进行重审 法官阁下
Excuse me, but we move for an immediate dismissal, Your Honor.
抱歉 我们动议直接撤案 法官阁下
This is not just a matter of a cover-up of the original investigation,
这不只是对原本调查的掩盖
but the police detective who received that e-mail lied to the court.
还有收到邮件的警探对法庭说谎
I did nothing of the kind. Sit down, sir,
我没做那种事 坐下 先生
and stop your lying. I did nothing wrong.
别再说谎了 我没做错事
This shows you did something.
这证据说明你做了点事
Now sit down or I'll hold you in contempt.
现在坐下 否则我以藐视法庭拘留你
Okay, here's how we're doing this.
好了 我们现在这么办
Mr. Agos.
艾格斯先生
Please accept my apologies on behalf of this court
请接受我代表此法庭对你表示歉意
for the egregious and overzealous prosecution you've suffered.
为你受到的惊人和过分的诉讼折磨
I know these words don't make up
我知道这些话无法弥补
for the last six months of your life--
你过去六个月的生活
no words ever can--
没有什么话可以弥补
but they're all I have.
但我只有语言可用
And so I will use them now.
所以我现在要使用我的语言
This case is dismissed with prejudice. Your Honor
此案无条件驳回起诉 法官阁下
No, leave the poor guy alone.
够了 别再纠缠这可怜的家伙了
You're free to go, Mr. Agos.
你可以走了 艾格斯先生
With our apologies.
带着我们的歉意
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, Kalinda.
谢谢你 凯琳达
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello. Yeah, Diane, what happened?
你好 戴安 怎么了
I... Thank you.
我...谢谢
Thank you. No, I'm...
谢谢 不 我...
Oh, my God, I'm good, I'm good. I...
天哪 我很好 我很好 我...
Okay. No.
好的 不
I'll-I'll talk to you.
我...我一会儿联♥系♥你
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You all right?
你还好吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表