Well, couldn't he have read it first?
他有没有可能先看过了
Nah. The metadata says he never opened it.
不 元数据说他没看过
Sorry, K. It's a dead end.
不好意思 凯琳达 这行不通
Good. You came to your senses.
好 你最终还是来了
Okay, I approve.
那我准了
All right, I'm gonna leave you two alone for a minute.
那我让你们单独待一会
Not too long. We got work to do.
不能太久 我们还有事要做
Treat me like an adult and tell me everything!
把我当大人看 把一切都告诉我
It was a Hail Mary pass,
这是孤注一掷
and you needed to focus on getting ready for prison.
你应该为入狱做好准备
I don't care how far-fetched it is, Kalinda.
我才不在乎这有多牵强 凯琳达
If there's even the slightest chance of me beating...
如果我有一丝机会能打败...
There isn't. What do you mean?
没有机会 什么意思
Alicia said that there was...
艾丽西娅说...
We were trying to find a Brady violation.
我们想查出检方私藏证据
And there isn't one.
但是没有
I'm sorry, Cary.
对不起 凯里
Okay.
好吧
Hey, I got to live in hope for an hour.
我有过一小时的希望
That's something, I guess.
我猜这也算好事了
Less talking, more sex.
少说话多做♥爱♥
So, Eli, is there anything in particular
伊莱 有没有什么
you want me to focus on? Just one thing.
我要特别注意的事 就一样
Bury her.
埋了她
Bury her?
埋了她
Don't let up. Go for the jugular.
别留情 直指要害
Just like you would if it were a real debate.
就像真正的辩论一样
Okay.
好的
Character. Character is the central issue in this campaign.
人品 这场选举的焦点在于人品
The S.A. must be above ethical reproach,
州检察官必须得能禁受住道德上的非议
and that is where my opponent falters.
我的对手这一点上不太行
Excuse me, but I...
不好意思 但是我
The company that we keep matters.
我们和谁打交道很重要
Mrs. Florrick has represented the biggest drug dealer in Chicago.
福瑞克夫人曾代理芝加哥最大的毒品贩子
She has represented the wife-killer, Colin Sweeney.
她也曾代理杀妻犯 科林·斯威尼
Governor Florrick, we're all acquainted
还有福瑞克州长 我们都知道
with Governor Florrick's record.
福瑞克州长的劣迹
As a candidate for this office,
作为这个职位的候选人
Mr. Prady should understand the importance
普拉迪先生应该了解
of judging people on their own merits,
根据他人本身情况来进行评判的重要性
instead of engaging in guilt by association.
而不要武断进行关联
The cynicism is beneath him. Better.
他如此疾世愤俗倒是有失身份 好多了
So that was a memory.
这就是回忆了
Hey. Again?
再来一次吗
Sure.
好啊
I won't disappear on you.
我不会扔下你的
Four years is a long time.
四年很久
Two years with good behavior.
表现好只要两年
I'll be here.
我在这等你
Good.
好
So... rotated the tires?
滚床单了吗
How hard would it be
要伪造普利马
to fake the metadata of Prima's account?
账户里的元数据有多难
What do you mean, Kalinda?
什么意思 凯琳达
How hard would it be to make it look
要伪造成他看过
like he read the E-mail from Canada?
加拿大的电邮有多难
You know that's illegal, right?
你知道这是违法的吧
Yes, but I'm asking hypothetically.
是的 但我只是假设
It wouldn't be that hard. But, Kalinda, you hack someone,
不会太难 凯琳达 但是你黑了别人
you pray there are no cops waiting on the other end.
你会希望另一端不是什么警♥察♥
This is all cops?
而这边全是警♥察♥
Kalinda. Anything? Not yet.
凯琳达 有发现吗 还没
But I'm working on something. Let me know as soon as you can.
但我在努力 有消息就告诉我
We've only got two hours.
我们只剩两小时了
Okay, look, uh, here's the thing.
听着 是这样的
You show me, in theory, how one would do it.
你告诉我理论上应该怎么做
Then you leave.
然后你走
You don't contact me, I don't contact you.
你不要联♥系♥我 我不会联♥系♥你
And if this gets more serious...
如果事情严重了
you tell the truth: I asked you how to hack into an account.
你就说实话 是我问你怎么黑进账户
But you had nothing to do with it. Kalinda.
但你与此无关 凯琳达
I love you.
我爱你
I'll do what you ask.
我会照你说的做
But you can get in some real trouble with this.
但你这样真的会惹大♥麻♥烦的
I know.
我知道
Show me.
告诉我吧
Like this.
像这样
Always like this.
一直要像这样
It's not because someone's gonna steal your food.
这不是因为有人会偷走你的食物
It's because someone might slip
而是因为有人可能
a piece of glass into it.
会在里面掺片玻璃
Now eat.
吃吧
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Three squares a day. Food's lousy,
一天三餐 吃得很差
but you got to keep your strength up.
但你必须保持体力充沛
Look, you got a misconception about all this.
听着 《监狱风云》和《肖申克的救赎》
From Oz and Shawshank.
会让你有一些误解
Where you're going, it's not like that.
你去的地方跟电视里的不一样
You're gonna be fine. Your first few months
你会没事的 最开头几个月
and your last few months are the hardest.
和最后几个月是最难熬的
Anyone ever ask you about taking off?
有人问你逃走的事吗
Yeah.
有啊
What do you tell 'em?
你怎么跟他们说的
Problematic.
会有问题
Why?
为什么
Where do you go?
你能去哪
Two years goes faster than you think.
两年比你想象得更快
It's four years.
是四年
You ever been to Spain?
你去过西班牙吗
They have extradition.
他们能引渡
Look, you do what you want,
听着 随你怎么做
but you're not built to be an outlaw.
但你不是什么亡命之徒
My whole life, I wanted to be one thing.
我这一生只想成为
A lawyer.
一名律师
And I had it.
我成功了
I had it. I had it figured out.
我成功了 我弄明白了
Get to the top, take the cases I wanted,
往上爬 接我想接的案子
help the people I wanted.
帮我想帮的人
Now...
现在
I can't...
我...
can't figure anything out.
我什么都弄不明白
Look at me.
看着我
Don't do it.
别这样做
So it can't be used to investigate you,
所以不能调查你
your husband, or your partners.
你丈夫 或你的合伙人
Now, that, that is the height of cynicism.
这才叫疾世愤俗
Let's talk cynicism.
那我们谈谈什么叫愤世嫉俗
The cynicism of a lifelong Republican
一直以来的共和党员在竞选前夕
switching parties in advance of his candidacy.
不惜更换党派的这种愤世嫉俗
Mr. Governor. Hi. Sorry. Hi.
州长先生 你们好 不好意思
I had an hour. I thought I'd take a peek.
我空出了一小时 想过来看看
You can't stay away.
你就是放不下
I'll just sit over here, out of the way.
我就坐在这 不打扰你们
This is what I would do.
我就会这么做
Scroll back up.
回上面去
That shows the E-mail went directly to the detective's spam folder.
这显示邮件直接到了警探的垃圾箱里
Now, that shows that it was deleted unread.
这表示删除的时候邮件是未读的状态
If one were to do this,
如果有人要这样做的话
that's what one would change.
那就是要改的地方
Now correct the date,
现在更改日期
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表