Yes. Huh, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
是的 好像听着不太对
That almost sounds as if it was auto-corrected.
简直像被自动修正拼写过
This man is her counselor.
这男人是她的辅♥导♥老师
He has reason to lie.
他有理由说谎
Again, the only interjection allowed is a question.
重申一下 插话只能是提问题
The campus cop was completely wrong in his assertions.
校警的判断简直一派胡言
I saw her the next day,
我第二天见到她的时候
and she knew exactly what happened.
她很清楚发生了什么
You failed me.
你让我挂科
You d... you don't like me. This is unfair.
你不喜欢我 这不公平
I have done nothing wrong.
我没有做错什么
No, what's unfair is you talking
不 你一直在这里讲话
and not allowing us to question you.
还不许我们质疑你 这才不公平
She was drinking too much.
她喝多了
All right, all right, that's enough.
好了 好了 够了
That's enough.
够了
The panel is ready to deliberate and offer its decision.
评审小组已准备好商议后做出决议
Excuse me.
抱歉
We still have witnesses.
我们还有目击证人
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
we have already warned you about staying silent.
我们已经警告过您了 请保持安静
Unfortunately, Jody,
很抱歉 乔迪
there isn't enough evidence for an expulsion.
你没有足够的证据让学校开除他
We want to be clear.
我们要澄清一点
To say there isn't enough evidence
没有足够的证据
does not mean he is innocent, Jody...
并不意味着他是无辜的 乔迪
Excuse me. There has been a complete lack
请原谅 可这里根本没有按照
of due process here,
正当的法律程序进行裁决
and you have opened yourself up to a lawsuit.
你们可能会面临起诉
What? Title IX requires
你说什么 教育法修正案第九条要求
due process in campus allegations.
校园诉讼遵从正当法律程序
You are subject to suit for not supplying that.
你们没有按照规定执行就可能面临起诉
Are you suing us?
你是要起诉我们吗
Is that what you're doing, Jody?
是这样吗 乔迪
Yes.
是的
No.
不是
I mean, it's not a lie in the way that you mean it.
我是说 这不是你所认为的那种谎言
Oh, and how do I mean it?
我是怎么认为的
You mean that you're trying... you're trying to suggest
你是想...你是在暗示...
that I lied in order to keep working for Bishop.
我撒谎是为了能继续为毕夏普工作
Mine or yours?
是我的还是你的
We need to stop working so hard.
咱们没必要这么玩命工作
Hello.
你好
Yeah.
好的
Hold on.
等一下
Be right back.
我马上回来
No.
不行
Because I said no.
我说了不行
The same with the SA--
和州检察官一样
you use him to get to Bishop.
利用他牵扯出毕夏普
We can't. We don't have legal cause.
不行 我们没有法律上的理由
Wait till the tap...
还是等窃听录音...
Alicia Florrick is bringing a lawsuit against Chicago Polytech
艾丽西娅正在代表一学生就一起强♥奸♥案
on behalf of a student for rape.
起诉芝加哥理工学院
Does this change anybody's vote for or against her?
这件事会影响你们的投票吗
Is she bringing those charges now?
她现在正在代理这件案子吗
Yes. I'd be more likely to vote for her.
是的 那我更倾向于把票投给她
Rape on campus is everywhere...
校园强♥奸♥案无处不在
What, so she's kind of a feminist activist now?
所以她现在算是女权主义者了吗
Why does she have to be a feminist activist
为什么她代理一起强♥奸♥案
to bring charges for rape?
就成了女权主义者了
He's not saying that.
他不是那个意思
Is she running or is she not?
那在于她是否参加选举
How fitting that the men in the room
这里的男士们
are the ones having problems.
好像对此很有意见
Your Honor, all plaintiff wants is an emergency injunction
法官阁下 原告希望法庭能够下令
to change the makeup of the university panel.
重选高校司法评审团
Is there any reason
你有什么理由
this can't be delayed until next week?
反对将这起案件延期到下周吗
Not as far as we're concerned, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Excuse me, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
Uh... Sorry.
抱歉
Your Honor, uh...
法官阁下
It's all right, I have to get used to...
没关系 我迟早得习惯
doing this for myself. Uh, Your Honor,
自己来做这些 法官阁下
I'm Louis Canning, outside counsel for the university.
我是路易斯·坎宁 这所大学的外聘律师
Mr. Canning, yes. Are you all right?
坎宁先生 你没事吧
Uh, I am. Uh...
我没事
I just had an unfortunate bout of kidney failure
只不过是在迟发性运动障碍治疗中
from my tardive dyskinesia medication.
不幸引起了肾功能衰竭
My Goodness. I'm sorry.
天哪 我很抱歉
Unfortunately, Your Honor... Hello, Mrs. Florrick.
很遗憾 法官阁下 你好 福瑞克夫人
Mr. Canning.
坎宁先生
Unfortunately, Your Honor,
很遗憾 法官阁下
uh, defense has to request that this case be expedited.
被告要求尽快处理此案
Your Honor, Chicago Polytechnic does not want
法官阁下 芝加哥理工学院不希望
the negative publicity to impact their admissions process.
这件事产生的负面影响干扰学校招生
That's why they're asking this case be expedited.
因此他们才请求尽快解决此案
I wish that were the case, Your Honor.
但愿如此 法官阁下
Unfortunately, I have my operation in a week's time
不幸的是 我还有一周就要做手术了
and I just want to...
我只是希望
make sure this is handled.
在那之前了结此案
Mr. Canning, are you all right?
坎宁先生 你还好吧
Yes, just, uh, uh...
我很好
dys-dyspnea from my, uh,
只不过肾功能衰竭
kidney failure. I-I know this is an inconvenience
会引起呼吸困难 我知道这会为原告律师
to plaintiff's attorney, and-and I am sorry.
带来诸多不便 对此我深表歉意
I also wish it didn't inconvenience the court.
同样 我也希望自己不会影响庭审
Oh, stop it, Mr. Canning, it's...
不用再说了 坎宁先生 这...
no inconvenience at all.
没什么不方便的
We'll start hearing testimony on your motion to dismiss tomorrow.
明天我们都会来听取你关于撤案动议的证词
Was any of that true in there?
你说的有一句真话吗
I've missed you, Alicia.
我很想你 艾丽西娅
You're fun.
你很有意思
Are you dying?
你要死了吗
Well, everybody's dying.
每个人都会死
Are you dying now?
你马上就要死了吗
No, I'm having a kidney transplant.
不 我要接受肾移植
That's it.
就这样
See you tomorrow.
明天见
He's going in for a kidney transplant,
他只是接受肾移植
and she thinks he's lying.
她却觉得他在撒谎
She's not just selfish, she's paranoi...
她不仅自私 而且偏执
Wow, look at you.
看看你
Best-dressed in the soup kitchen.
来施粥坊还穿得这么正式
I just came from court.
我刚下庭
You dress down well.
你这么穿很好看
Oh, yeah, you know, I have a consultant.
我有个着装顾问
So... the last one who shows
所以 最后一个来的人
gets the pots.
要负责刷锅
Oh, this is just like home.
就和在家里一样
But less entitled.
可没那么高人一等
Much less.
太不高人一等了
I can feel the selfishness melting away.
我觉得我的自私都不见了呢
Hi, Eli.
伊莱
We just found out from the Confetti Brothers
我们刚从彩屑兄弟那里得知了
where Prady is announcing.
普拉迪宣布参选的地方
Uh, Eli, I'm busy.
伊莱 我很忙
Can I try to figure out what you're saying another time?
你有什么事能一会儿再说吗
The Confetti Brothers are a duo out of Wisconsin
彩屑兄弟是威斯康辛州的兄弟俩
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表