"Sorry, but it's inconvenient for me."
抱歉 会让我有些不方便
Even if he's the only one introducing you?
即便只有他介绍你也没关系吗
Seriously, Peter?
说真的吗 彼得
I stand beside you at every damn event.
每一个活动我都站在你旁边
You go off banging prostitutes two at a time, and...
你去外面跟妓♥女♥玩3P 而
All right, you don't want to go there.
好了 够了
...and I stood beside you like a grinning fool!
我站在你旁边像个笑嘻嘻的傻子
Would you let it go?
你就不能别再说这事了吗
For God's sakes, let it go!
看在老天的份上 别再说这事了
For your own good, even if you don't believe it.
为了你自己好 即便你不相信
For the very fact that I'm the governor,
最基本的事实是我是州长
and you're asking me for a favor-- let it go!
而你要叫我帮忙 别再讲这事了
Is that what I'm doing here? I'm asking you for a-a favor?
我到这来是要做这个的吗 叫你帮忙
Yes, you are.
是的
You want something. That's a favor.
是你想要 那就是帮忙
No.
不是
And you know why it's not?
你知道为什么不是吗
Because if you don't show up to endorse me,
因为如果你不出现来支持我
if you go off to some governor's conference instead,
而去参加某个州长会议的话
your favorables will plummet through the floor.
你的支持率会直线降到谷底
On the day that you want to be talking about pensions,
当你想谈退休金问题的时候
every question will be about the state of your marriage.
所有的问题都会是关于你的婚姻状况的
Yes, I may need you, Peter,
是的 我可能会需要你 彼得
but you sure as hell need me, too.
但你肯定也需要我
I need you, but I don't need Finn Polmar.
我需要你 但我不需要芬恩·波尔马
Well, suck it up, Peter,
忍♥着吧 彼得
'cause he's part of the deal!
因为他是交易的一部分
Really?
真的吗
Who's the one sucking it up?
是谁在忍♥着呢
Endorse me or not, Peter.
支不支持我随便你 彼得
I don't really care, but I'm out of here.
我不在乎 我要走了
Do what you want.
随便你怎么做
We need you to team up to beat this federal case.
我们需要你一起来打这宗联邦案
Oh, God.
天哪
You're serious? Yes.
你是认真的吗 是的
The alleged theft of trade secrets happened
他们所说的盗取商业秘密是在
under your watch, Ma'am.
你管理时发生的 女士
Your cooperation with J-Serve defense is crucial.
你和J服务公♥司♥合作是至关重要的
To you. If our client
对你来说 如果我们的客户
goes bankrupt on this case,
因这个案子破产的话
you collect pennies on the dollar.
你只能拿到一点点钱
But if you help us beat the Feds,
但如果你帮助我们打败联邦政♥府♥的话
we can pick up where we left off.
我们可以继续我们暂停的东西
That's a lot of ifs.
好多的假设
Yes, but what choice do you have?
是的 但你又有什么可选的呢
Oh, no. That's it. That's it!
不 够了 够了
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
No. Alicia, we can't stay here.
不好 艾丽西娅 我们不能待在这了
It's not working.
行不通的
Diane, we signed the lease.
戴安 我们签了租约了
Um, breach of contract, lessor fraud.
违约 出租人欺诈
We'll find something,
我们可以找出一些借口
but, I mean, look around.
但我想说 看看周围
It's a... it's a roach-infested wreck, Alicia!
简直是座蟑螂肆虐的废墟 艾丽西娅
The infrastructure's rotten, we're in a lousy neighborhood.
基础设施是烂的 周边环境很糟糕
Isn't that part of the romance of a startup?
那难道不是创业该有的浪漫吗
No. Cockroaches are not romantic.
不 蟑螂一点都不浪漫
Where would we go, even if we could get the lease annulled?
那我们要去哪 即便我们能取消租约
What if I controlled a prime space
如果我控制着一个最佳地点
I could get my hands on at a submarket rate?
我可以拿到低于市场价的租金
Okay.
好吧
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛&加律所
It's a lease assignment agreement.
这是份租赁转让协议
I'm supposed to deed over my interest to David Lee.
我本该把我的权益转让给大卫·李的
But...
但是
I'm not going to.
我不打算转了
Someone's turned on.
某人欲望很强啊
You're bad.
你太坏了
How am I bad?
我怎么坏了
J-Serve.
J服务公♥司♥
What is that?
是什么
You spend the night, and then, the next day,
你待了一晚 然后第二天
the Feds sweep in
联邦政♥府♥就拿着
with an indictment for J-Serve.
对J服务公♥司♥的起诉书闯进来了
Are you suggesting I got it from you?
你是说我是从你那得到的消息
No. From the files on my desk.
不是 从我桌上的文件得到的
Just because you would do it, Kalinda,
你会做这种事 凯琳达
doesn't mean that I would.
不意味着我就会做
No... but you did.
是的 但你做了
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you.
再见
Look, it's okay. I'm... I'm fine.
没关系 我没事
Allow me to be brutally honest with you.
请允许我无比诚实的告诉你们
I was not looking for another candidate to endorse,
我以前没打算过要支持另外一个竞选者
and I was not looking to get into politics.
我也没打算参与政♥治♥
But then, well, I met Alicia Florrick.
但后来 我遇到了艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Do I say something about Peter?
我要说彼得的事吗
About him not showing? No.
说他为什么没来 不用
I'll talk to them after.
我晚点来跟他们说
Spin it.
编个故事
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm nervous. Why are there so few people?
我很紧张 为什么只有这么一点人
That's a lot. That's two national crews,
很多了 有两家全国媒体的
three local, and 20 of my people.
三家本地的 还有二十家我的人
They'll clap loud.
他们会很用力的鼓掌
It'll feel bigger once it's broadcast.
播出时会感觉更大声
All the viewers see is the front row.
观众看到的只有第一排
Keep your eyes towards the rear of the room.
把你的视线放在房♥间的最后
It'll make it seem like there's thousands.
会看起来像有几千人
Oh, God. My stomach. I feel sick.
天哪 我的肚子 我觉得想吐了
Just like being in court. Opening arguments.
就像在法庭一样 开庭陈述
Okay? Here we go. He's wrapping it up.
好吗 准备了 他要结束了
Ladies and gentlemen, the next state's attorney
女士们先生们 欢迎库克县下一任
for Cook County, Alicia Florrick.
州检察官 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Sorry I'm late. How you doing?
抱歉我来晚了 你怎么样
Good. This is a surprise.
很好 真是意外
I'm just being a supportive spouse.
我只是做一个支持的配偶而已
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
Forgive me for, uh, stealing the limelight,
原谅我把聚光灯从艾丽西娅那
for a second, from Alicia.
抢走一会
I just needed to
我只是想
add to Mr. Polmar's very fine remarks.
就波尔马先生很棒的评论再补充一下
Let me, uh, just say that
让我这么说吧
I have not met a more fair
我没见过比我的妻子
and honest person than my wife, Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克更公正诚实的人
There are those who know justice in their bones.
有一些人他们从骨子里就知道公正
They don't need to be taught right and wrong.
他们不需要被教导对与错
They live it every day.
他们每天都活在其中
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表