Yes, and no one will believe you.
是这样 但没人会相信你的
Attorneys always make the worst witnesses, Cary. You know that.
律师是最差劲的证人 凯里 你也明白
I know I have no other option.
我已经别无选择了
I don't want to testify. I need to testify.
我不是想作证 而是必须作证
We need to mock this.
我们必须情景模拟一下
Hire someone to cross-examine Cary,
请个人来盘问凯里
see if he holds up.
看看他能不能坚持住
What, are you...? Alicia.
什么 你...艾丽西娅
I thought you weren't taking any more cases.
你不是说不接案子了吗
I'm not.
我是不接了
I just need to hand-hold this girl for an hour,
我只是要支持这姑娘一小时
and I'll be right in.
我马上就进去了
Alicia, this is so irresponsible. What is the case?
艾丽西娅 你也太不负责任了 什么案子
Rape.
强♥奸♥案
Oh, great, because rape is never controversial.
真棒 强♥奸♥案真是"从不会引发争议"呢
Would it change your mind to know that Alicia Florrick's
艾丽西娅·福瑞克的律所合伙人目前正被
law partner is being prosecuted by the State's Attorney?
州检起诉 知道了这件事你会改变主意吗
What is he being prosecuted for?
他被起诉的罪名是什么
For telling drug dealers how to avoid arrest for the sale
罪名是面对分销价值130万美元海♥洛♥因♥的毒贩
and distribution of $1.3 million in heroin.
教其如何躲避追捕
I like that you can't go into work.
你没法去上班 我很高兴
It's like I'm keeping you hostage.
感觉我把你当做了人♥质♥
Hello?
喂
I know you're not alone, so make yourself alone.
我知道你不是一个人 请你单独接电♥话♥
Okay.
好吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Everything all right, Mr. Bishop?
一切都还好吧 毕夏普先生
My understanding is the Feds are now investigating me.
我认为现在联邦调查局正在查我
They're using the State's Attorney's investigation
他们利用州检的调查
to fuel their investigation.
来完成自己的调查
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
The point isn't how I heard it. The point is I heard it.
重点不是我怎么知道的 而是我已经知道了
What do you know about it?
对此你有什么了解
The Feds? Nothing.
联调局吗 一无所知
This isn't just about me, Kalinda.
这可不仅仅关于我 凯琳达
This is about Cary, too.
这事也跟凯里有关
They're coming after me through him.
他们是通过凯里来追查我
No more candy.
不许再吃糖了
Okay, well, let me do some research first.
好吧 我先做一些调查
Fast.
快点
Kalinda?
凯琳达
I have to shower.
我要洗个澡
What's so secret?
什么事这么秘密
Just work.
工作而已
Okay.
好
I went to a party at the Theta house.
我去塞塔兄弟会参加了一个派对
It was supposed to start their Thanksgiving food drive.
派对主题是开始他们的感恩节食物派送活动
I was only going to bring canned stuff.
我只是想去领罐头食物
Sorry, I'm not used to talking like this.
抱歉 我不太习惯这种谈话
But Troy was there,
但特洛伊也在场
and he said I should at least stick around for a little while.
他说我应该再多留一会儿
I remembered all the Red Zone stuff
我记得新生报到会上
they told us at orientation
给我们讲的所有关于"红色警戒"的事
about how many freshman girls get, you know,
就是说多少新生女生...
assaulted in the first few months of school
在刚入学的头几个月
from drinking too much.
就因喝太多而被强♥奸♥
But I was careful.
但我很小心
I got my own drink, I didn't put it down.
我拿着自己的酒 从未放下来过
I woke up in an upstairs bedroom... naked.
然后我在楼上一间卧室里醒来 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I was on the floor.
我当时躺在地上
Troy was on the bed, asleep.
特洛伊在床上睡着
I couldn't find my clothes.
我找不到自己的衣服
I couldn't...
我没办法
Would you like to stop, Jody?
你要不要暂停一下 乔迪
No.
不用
Uh, when I looked down,
我朝身下一看
he had ejaculated on me.
他在我身上射了精
Jody, you're lying.
乔迪 你撒谎
That's not what happened!
事情根本不是这样的
This will destroy my future. You can't just lie!
这会毁掉我的未来 你不能就这么信口雌黄
Excuse me, sir. You can't interrupt my client.
抱歉 先生 你不能打断我当事人的陈述
Actually... Hello, Ms. Florrick.
实际上 您好 福瑞克女士
You're here as a silent advocate.
你是作为禁言律师出席
You-you can't say anything.
你什么都不能说
Yes, but he's the accused.
对 但他是被告
It's not his right to interrupt her.
他无权打断她的陈述
Actually, it is his right.
实际上 他是有权的
According to the Student Handbook,
根据学生手册
he can participate.
他有权插话
It is true. He raped me.
是真的 他强♥奸♥了我
I tried to call my parents the next day...
第二天我想打电♥话♥告诉我父母
It was consensual.
我们是两厢情愿
Maybe you had too much to drink or something.
没准是你当时喝太多了什么的
I didn't have too much to drink, and I said "No."
我没喝多 而且我说了"不要"
You just didn't want to hear it.
而你根本没听进去
How much did you have to drink, Jody?
你喝了多少 乔迪
Two to three beers.
两三杯啤酒
No, tequila.
不对 是龙舌兰酒
Are you used to drinking, Jody?
你以前喝过酒吗 乔迪
Excuse me, panelists.
抱歉 委员们
Mrs. Florrick, we've already warned you.
福瑞克夫人 我们已经警告您了
You're a silent advocate here.
你是禁言律师
Yes.
我知道
I just need a bathroom break.
我想去下洗手间
How are you? Okay.
你怎么样 还好
No, not so good.
其实不怎么好
I know.
我明白
I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Alicia.
抱歉我还没自我介绍 我是艾丽西娅
I know. Your-your brother said.
我知道 你弟弟说过了
Jody, you're doing well, but here's the thing.
乔迪 你表现得很好 但有个问题
I can't say anything here,
我在场是什么都不能说的
but you can, so I need you to tell them something.
但你可以 所以我要你告诉他们一些事
What?
什么
The Student Handbook--
在学生手册里
it says Troy can participate,
上面说特洛伊可以参与讨论
but only with questions, not with statements.
但只能问问题 不能做陈述
Yes.
是这样
He's making statements.
他当时是在做陈述
He can only do that when he's questioned.
只有在被问话时他才能做陈述
Can you say that the next time he talks?
所以等他下次插话时你能说一下吗
I'll try.
我会试一试
Good.
很好
One more thing.
还有一件事
What's your phone number?
你手♥机♥号♥多少
I didn't have tequila. I had beer.
我没喝龙舌兰酒 我喝的是啤酒
Jody, that's not true. I saw you drinking tequila.
乔迪 这不是真的 我看到你喝龙舌兰了
You were downstairs in the kitchen.
你当时在楼下的厨房♥里
Excuse me.
抱歉
He can't do that. He can't interject like that.
他不能这样 他不能像这样随便插话
Unfortunately, he can, Jody.
不好意思 他是可以的 乔迪
No, he can only interject with questions,
不对 他只能提问题
not statements...
不能直接陈述
according to the handbook.
根据学生手册规定
It says so on page 38, paragraph C.
这一条是在第38页 C段
Okay. Troy, please limit your remarks to questions.
好 特洛伊 请你控制 只能提问
I'd like to bring you back in a couple days to continue our talk,
过几天我会请大家回来继续我们的谈话
but I just wanted to get your last impressions of Alicia Florrick.
现在还想问大家对艾丽西娅·福瑞克的最后印象
Uh, why don't we start with you, Sally?
那么我们从你开始吧 莎莉
I don't know. She seems entitled to me,
我不知道 我觉得她有点自视甚高
like the world owes her something.
好像全世界都欠她的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表