We're fine, right?
我们一切都还好 对吧
Yes.
是的
It'll come down to turnout today.
成败就看投票率了
That's the thing to stress-- that everyone get out and vote.
这是重中之重 全民投票
It's too close not to.
任何一票都能决定成败
Is it really?
真的吗
Too close?
票数很接近吗
No, I...
不是 我...
I think we're solid.
我觉得胜算还是很大的
Unless people don't turn out.
除非人们都不来投票
"Racism without racist"?
「非种族主义种族歧视」吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, I'm just commenting on the cheap shot taken at me
我只是对某人在黑人商业领袖午餐会
at the Black Business Leaders lunch.
对我的低劣中伤做做评论而已
Really? You thought that was cheap?
是吗 我说的话很低劣吗
Not for me.
我可是损失惨重
I lost key support in the African-American community.
为此我丢了黑人群体的支持
It wasn't personal, Peter.
那不是针对你的 彼得
So, you don't personally think I'm a racist,
所以对你个人觉得我并不种族歧视
but saw a political advantage in calling me a racist?
只是你觉得对选举有好处才这样说吗
I didn't specifically call you a racist.
我并没有直接说你是种族歧视
You know, I see little comfort in that.
我还真是深受安慰
Let's just get through this.
我们跳过这个话题
Then we can get back to you using me politically.
回头谈谈你在政坛上是怎么利用我的吧
Good morning. Good to see you all.
早上好 很高兴能见到你们
She's finally getting to vote for her favorite Florrick.
她终于能为她支持的福瑞克投上一票了
Mrs. Florrick and her husband
福瑞克夫人与其丈夫
Governor Peter Florrick voted this morning.
即现任州长彼得·福瑞克于今早前去投票
The first couple looked confident
这对第一夫妇在目前双方投票形势
even as public polls have shown the race tightening.
僵持不下的情况下仍神情自若
Across town, the resurgent Prady campaign claim
而在另一边 形势好转的普拉迪一方
that their internals
则宣称他们内部调查显示
show the race in a dead heat.
两者之间的所得票数不相上下
Nicely done.
好样的
Perfect way to scare off the deer you don't want to hunt.
能完美地把你不想猎的鹿给吓跑了
Don't you mock me. I'm holding a firearm.
你居然敢笑我 我手里拿着枪呢
What?
怎么了
Most men prefer their wives in garters and hose.
大多数男人都喜欢老婆穿吊袜带和长筒袜
You're late.
你来晚了
R.D., good to see you again.
RD 很高兴能再见
This is my wife Diane. Hello.
这是内人戴安 你好
Pleasure. These are your permits.
很高兴认识你 这是你俩的许可证
Do not lose them, please.
贴身保管 切记
R.D. will be taking us out to the blinds.
他会带我们去掩体
Have you hunted before?
你之前有打过猎吗
No, first time.
没有 这是第一次
Marvelous. Go get some grub,
非常好 先去吃点东西吧
and we'll see you out there.
待会儿见
So, this is the top one percent
所以这里的都是
of the top one percent of the top one percent?
龙中龙凤中凤 精英中的精英咯
We're not gonna talk like communists here, okay?
在这儿说话别那么阴阳怪气的好吗
We discussed this.
之前都说好了
I don't know.
我可说不好
I might start soliciting for the ACLU.
我可能会为美国公民自♥由♥联盟做说客呢
Your wife is unpredictable that way.
谁叫你老婆是如此令人捉摸不定呢
So, how did you get to know all these billionaires anyway?
你都是怎么认识到这些亿万富翁的
R.D.
RD介绍的
They're nice guys. You'll like them. I like change.
他们是好人你会喜欢的 我爱改变
If I were to set off a bomb in this room,
如果我把在座的人都给炸死了
we'd have democratic presidents for the next 30 years.
那么三十年内美国总统都将是民♥主♥党的
Okay, let's just keep that to ourselves.
好了 这话说给咱俩听就好了
Oh, my Gosh.
天哪
Is that Gil Berridge?
那是吉尔·贝里奇吗
No idea.
不清楚
He's the king of Silicon Hills.
他可是硅丘之王
The Mark Zuckerberg of Austin, Texas.
号♥称德州奥斯丁城版的马克·扎克伯格
What's he do?
他是干嘛的
At this point?
现在吗
Count his $25 billion.
在数他的250亿美金吧
Gil Berridge?
吉尔·贝里奇
Creator of the Kracker Web browser?
那个快客浏览器的创始人吗
He and his wife are in the buffet line as we speak.
现在她们夫妇俩正在餐台拿吃的
My God, there must be $400 million in legal fees in that dining room.
天哪 那餐厅里有四个亿的代理费飘着
Wasn't there talk of Berridge leaving Sewell & Augustine?
是有传言说他要离开苏埃尔&奥古斯丁律所吧
I don't know, but landing him would fill the Chumhum hole.
不清楚 但他能补上查查网的损失
Well, I am in nowhere, Wyoming,
我现在在怀俄明州某处
with him for the next three days.
接下来三天都能接触到他
A perfect chance to pitch our firm.
这是推荐我们律所的绝佳机会
I just need to know why he left Sewell & Augustine
我得知道他离开苏&奥律所的原因
so I can play to that.
我才能在这上面做点文章
We'll get back as soon as we find something.
查到什么我们就打给你
Okay. We'll talk.
好 等你电♥话♥
Hon, when we're out there
亲爱的 等下出去的时候
we'll be divided up into blinds, right?
我们会被分组到不同的掩体是吧
Yes, two person blind. Why?
是的 两个人用一个掩体 怎么了
It would be really helpful to have a captive audience.
要是能抓来一个走不掉的观众就太好了
I thought we said three days no work, just fun.
不是说好了这三天只玩乐不工作的吗
We did.
是说好了
This is fun.
但这也是玩乐啊
Aren't you having fun?
你不觉得吗
You hunt deer.
你来猎鹿
I hunt clients.
我猎客户
But which head are we gonna mount over the fireplace?
那我们在壁炉上要挂什么头呢
Here, have one.
来 吃一个吧
They're good. Nature's treat.
特别好吃 纳蒂尔请客
Okay, uh, there's nothing more for you to do today.
好了 今天你的任务已经圆♥满♥完成了
So, sit back, take a nap, just try to stay fresh for tonight.
好好休息去打个盹儿 为今晚养精蓄锐
Alicia, you can have one.
艾丽西娅 你可以吃一个
I'll keep you posted throughout the day.
今天我会一直向你更新情况
We should have some sense of the turnout by noon,
中午的时候应该就能看出投票率
but the official exit polling won't be until 4:00.
但正式的票后民调得四点后
Oh, my God!
老天爷啊
Sugar in my brain. I know, Cool, right?
糖分在我脑中肆虐 我懂 特爽吧
Uh, how are your speeches coming?
你演讲准备得怎样
Good.
很好
I've already written my acceptance speech.
我连就职演讲都写好了
I mean, I heard it was bad luck to write a concession speech.
听说写败选演说不是很吉利
Finn!
芬恩
I, uh, I didn't think that you'd be here.
我没想到你会在
I was going to leave this for you at the door.
我打算把这个放在你门口
I just, uh, wanted to wish you good luck.
只是想祝你好运
Thank you. Do you want to come in?
谢谢 你要进来吗
Would you like a donut?
吃甜甜圈不
Uh, no. But thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Jon, you know Finn.
约翰 你认识芬恩吧
Yes, it's good to see you again.
认识 很高兴再次见到你
Uh, yeah, it's, uh, for Alicia for today.
是啊 这是给艾丽西娅今天的礼物
Okay, um... I'd better go.
好吧 我得赶紧走
I'm gonna call you in a few hours.
几小时后我再给你电♥话♥
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Can I open this now?
我现在能打开吗
Yeah! Kind of the whole point.
当然 就是要现在打开
A friend of mine gave me one of those
在我等待陪审团裁决结果时
while I was waiting for a jury verdict.
我的一个朋友给我了很多这个
It turns out the first-person shooter game
结果发现第一人称射击游戏
is exactly what I needed.
正是我需要的
Oh, Halo? That's a good one! Yeah!
「光晕」吗 这个很好玩啊 是啊
One second.
等一下
Hello?
你好
Mrs. Florrick, I just wanted to wish you good luck today.
福瑞克夫人 我想祝你今天好运
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表