Madam State's Attorney.
恭喜 州检察官夫人
Thank you, David.
谢谢你 大卫
Well done, Alicia, truly.
干得漂亮 艾丽西娅 真心的
Julius, you're back.
朱利叶斯 你回来了
We're closing the New York offices.
我们纽约的办公室要关了
Wow, thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
I'm honored, I am.
我很荣幸 荣幸之至
Thank you.
谢谢
Her office is mine.
我要她那间办公室
Already called dibs.
我已经预定了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
Wow, look at all this stuff.
看看这些东西
I want the muffins.
这些松饼归我了
And whatever this is.
还有这个不知道是什么的东西
Well, thank you, police union.
谢谢你的礼物 警♥察♥协会
What are you doing? I'm not working today.
你在干嘛 我今天休息
I'm gonna have a celebratory glass.
我要喝一杯庆祝一下
You can't-- you're only allowed to consume gifts
你不能 根据库克县的职业道德规范
under $75 according to Cook County ethics rules.
你只能使用那些75美元以下的礼物
You're kidding. No.
你在开玩笑吧 没有
I've been reading up on them.
我最近都在研究这些东西
Here, have a muffin.
来 吃块松饼
Well, what do I do with this-- it's open.
那这瓶酒怎么办 它都已经开了
Breakage.
算失误损伤
Mr. Castro.
卡斯特罗先生
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah, yes.
对了
The honeymoon period.
入职蜜月期
Oh, this is, uh, Marissa, she's my...
这是梅丽莎 她是我的...
Executive assistant.
行政助理
...my executive assistant.
我的行政助理
May I, uh, sit?
我可以坐下么
Oh, yes, please.
当然 请坐
Um, uh... here.
来 这里
Do you mind if we speak alone?
我们可以单独谈话么
Oh, um, Marissa is helping me through the transition.
梅丽莎在帮我度过这段过渡时期
I trust her implicitly. Muffin?
我信任她 要松饼吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Alicia, we've had our differences,
艾丽西娅 我们有过分歧
but I want to bury the hatchet.
但我希望过去的就让它过去吧
I want this passing of the baton to be smooth.
我希望这份工作的交接进行得顺利一些
Likewise.
深以为然
Uh, one way to assure that success is
确保这种顺利交接的一种方式就是
continuity in the office,
办公室里人员的延续
which is why I strongly urge you
这也就是为什么我希望你能够
to keep Phil Lorie as chief deputy.
让菲尔·洛里能够继续担任副检察官
He's, uh, he's a good strategist,
他是个出色的战略家
not to mention loyal.
更别提他的忠诚了
I'm sure he is.
这些我也很确定
But I am going in another direction.
但是我另有想法
So thank you, but no.
所以谢谢你的建议 但我拒绝
Uh, one more thing.
还有一件事
I'm sure I don't need to mention this,
我觉得我不用说你也知道
but it is customary for the incoming SA not to investigate ...
按照惯例 新任检察官不会去调查
Cary, hang on, can you take a look at this?
凯里 等等 你能看一下这份文件吗
...the outgoing SA especially given our, uh, past encounters.
前任检察官 特别是我们有一些恩怨
You mean the prosecution of my partner?
你指的是起诉我的合伙人
Yes, given that,
是的 出于这件事
I thought I would remind you of that rule.
我觉得我需要提醒你一下这个规定
That unwritten rule.
一个不成文的规定
When I became SA,
当我成为州检察官的时候
I was encouraged to look forward,
别人叫我要向前看
not back, and there were a lot of things
而不是向后看 因为在我之前很多事情
to look back at with your husband.
都和你的丈夫有瓜葛
If there was a gross mishandling of cases, James,
詹姆斯 如果出现了很多冤假错案
they shouldn't be swept under the rug, should they?
我们不应该粉饰太平 不是吗
You come after me,
你咬着我不放
I will... You'll what, James?
我会... 你会干什么 詹姆斯
You're a lame duck.
你已经是昨日黄花了
Well...
好吧
A lame duck can still tank your record
一个昨日黄花仍然可以在你开始工作之前
before you get started.
给你使一些绊子
I can overload you with loser cases
我可以给你留下很多注定失败的案件
so your stats will be screwed
当你放弃这些案子的时候
when you drop them.
你的信誉会一塌糊涂
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Your friend, Alicia Florrick,
你的朋友 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
she's playing on a field where she thinks she knows the rules.
她以为她很懂这个行业的规则
She doesn't.
其实不然
For the record, you have my permission to hold a grudge.
郑重声明 我允许你对他怀恨在心
Congratulations, Ms. State's Attorney.
祝贺你 州检察官夫人
Thank you, Cary.
谢谢 凯里
It's like, uh, King Tut's tomb in here.
这儿东西多的简直像埃及法老图坦卡蒙的陵墓
Yeah.
对啊
If King Tut didn't have to obey the ethic rules.
如果图坦卡蒙不需要遵守职业规范就好了
Sorry.
抱歉
Kalinda, good morning.
凯琳达 早上好
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you, are you on your way in?
谢谢 你在过来的路上吗
We are swimming in wine and champagne here.
我们正在美酒香槟的海洋中徜徉呢
Cheap champagne.
当然是廉价香槟
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Listen, Lemond Bishop asked me to call.
是这样 雷蒙德·毕夏普让我打给你
Uh, I think he wants to talk.
我觉得他想和你聊聊
Okay, good.
行啊
Tell him to come on in.
让他来吧
Come on in?
让他去
Uh, are you sure?
你确定么
Look, he's fine on the phone.
他可以接受电♥话♥交流
No, no, I think it's better in the open.
不用 我觉得当面聊更好
Okay, look, I think he wants to talk about...
行 我觉得他想和你谈谈关于...
what you could do for him.
你能为他做些什么
Yeah, okay, tell him to come on in.
好的 你让他过来
I'm fine, thank you, Kalinda.
我没事 谢谢你 凯琳达
Alicia, did you knock over a cheese and wine store?
艾丽西娅 你是洗劫了商店吗
What's the point in having power
有了权力却不能用
if you can't use it?
有什么意义呢
Time to negotiate?
该去协商了吗
Yeah, let's go see what they're offering.
是啊 看看他们出价多少
Well, with David Lee involved,
有大卫·李在
I think I know.
我还是有点预感的
$350,000.
35万
Really, David?
真的吗 大卫
Yes, if you agree to these terms,
是的 如果你同意这些条款
we can cut a check today.
我们今天就能开支票
Alicia's capital contribution alone
艾丽西娅自己认♥购♥的资本
is worth half a million.
就有五十万
Yes, and as Alicia is well aware,
是 艾丽西娅自己也知道
we have had to pay
我们得为
for significant capital improvements
租用这些办公室
upon assuming these offices,
增出很大一笔资金
all of which falls on the partners.
这些资金都落在合伙人的头上
We want this to be a dignified exit.
我们希望这是尊严的退出
We all do. And yet here we are,
我们都希望是这样 然而我们
$300,000 short of dignified.
还缺三十万的尊严
We're all family here,
我们所有成员都在这
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表