I understand.
我明白
Then we're prepared to offer
那我们准备提出
a lighter sentence on the conspiracy charge.
以共犯从轻论处
Four years.
四年
With time served?
刑期可折抵吗
No.
无效
With day-for-day good time, that's two years in prison.
表现好点再减减刑 你只需坐两年牢
That's the best you'll ever get.
那是你最好的结果
What do you think?
你怎么想
Uh, I think I'm angry.
我很生气
She's not wrong, Cary.
她说得没错 凯里
We go to jury, you might get 15 years.
如果让陪审团判 你可能得判十五年
That's seven and a half in real time.
那是七年半实际服刑期
Or you get out when you're 37.
或者你37岁就可以出来
It all comes crashing down.
一切都毁掉了
Cary, where are you going?
凯里 你要去哪
I need some air.
我出去透透气
How's he doing?
他怎么样
I don't know. It's so hard.
不知道 情况很艰难
I can't imagine being in his position.
我无法想象身处他的境地
Where is he?
他在哪
Um, downstairs walking.
楼下 散步
I'm coming over.
我马上过来
Yep. I think that would be good.
好 那样也挺好
What do you think he should do?
你觉得他应该怎么做
Take the four years or fight?
是接受四年刑期 还是继续抗争
Yes.
对
I have no idea.
我不知道
Oh, did you really threaten to knife
对了 你真的威胁
your daughter's P.E. teacher?
要用刀捅你女儿的体育老师吗
Not one of my better moments.
现在我也不怎么走运
I'll see you.
回头见
...claiming that the note Alicia Florrick wrote
声称艾丽西娅·福瑞克写的纸条中
in which she threatened to stab a teacher
她威胁说要用刀刺一名教师
What? What happened?
什么 发生了什么
...was intended as a joke.
本来是一个玩笑
Mrs. Florrick is
福瑞克夫人
a perfect parent.
是位完美的母亲
She was joking with her daughter, that's all.
她是在跟女儿开玩笑 仅此而已
I want to be clear.
我想说明一点
We take school violence seriously.
我们对待校园暴♥力♥非常认真
But this was purely a misunderstanding.
但这次完全是场误会
Mrs. Florrick
福瑞克夫人
has been a real friend of our school and...
是我们学校真正的朋友...
You guys didn't...
你们不会...
Didn't what?
不会什么
Offer patronage.
提供官职
I said I wouldn't do that.
我说过我不会那么做
And you didn't.
所以你没有
You're saying that these teachers just changed their mind?
你们是说那些老师突然改主意了吗
Yeah. After getting seats on the Illinois Safety Commission.
是的 得到伊利诺伊安全委员会的席位之后
Peter.
彼得
Yep. He had some empty seats
对 他在新建立的委员会里
on a new commission he formed.
还有几个空席位
So that's good--
那挺好的
you didn't offer patronage.
你没有提供官职
Yep.
是
Cary.
凯里
How are you?
你还好吗
Hunky-dory.
好得不得了
Would you like to talk?
愿意聊聊吗
Sure. Why not?
行 干嘛不聊呢
You've been good, Cary.
你一直都挺好的 凯里
Thank you.
谢谢
I know what you're up against.
我知道你面临的困难
Four years.
四年
That's a hard one.
是很艰难的状况
Trial's not over yet.
审判还没结束
Yeah.
是
It is.
是没结束
They want you.
他们想抓你
They'll get you.
就一定会抓到你
I have a way to move you out of the country.
我有办法把你送出国
You won't be able to return, but I'll get you an apartment.
你不能再回来 但我会给你房♥子住
I need a legal consultant in Europe.
我在欧洲需要一个法律顾问
It'll be good pay.
薪水不错
I'm not being purely selfless.
我也不是完全无私的
I need someone loyal that can help me.
我需要忠诚的人帮我
Where would it be?
要去哪
Barcelona.
巴塞罗那
What do you think?
你怎么想
Uh, I think that I can't do that.
我想我不能去
Why?
为什么
The firm put up $1.3 million.
律所交了130万保释金
I jump bail, they don't get that back.
如果我弃保潜逃 他们就拿不回钱了
So send them the money from overseas.
那就从海外把钱邮回来
Don't go to jail for four years because of a law firm.
不要为了一间律所去坐四年牢
So...
话说...
how's it going?
情况怎么样
Not good, from the sound of things.
目前情况 不太好
Momentary setback.
暂时挫折嘛
You got to fight it, Cary.
你得继续争取 凯里
No.
不
No, I don't.
不 我不争了
Four years.
四年
Two years for good behavior. And you didn't do it.
表现好的话两年 可你根本没罪
I know.
我知道
I'll be 37. I can do that.
我出来时37 还可以
I can't do 15 years.
我不能承受十五年的刑期
Dear Lord, Cary.
上帝啊 凯里
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
The choices have been reduced.
选择已经很少了
We can appeal. I mean, you take the plea,
我们可以上诉 你接受认罪协议
you can't appeal.
我们就不能上诉了
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
I have watched you long enough with clients to know
我见过太多你见客户的时候
when you have a case or when you don't.
知道你清楚没机会时是什么样
The smart deal here is to take the plea.
明智的选择是接受认罪协议
You'll come and see me?
你会来看我吗
I will.
会的
Good, good.
很好 真好
I don't want to be lonely.
我不想太孤单
Would you like to revise your plea, Mr. Agos?
你想修改自己的认罪辩诉吗 艾格斯先生
Yes, Your Honor. I would like to plead guilty.
是的 法官阁下 我愿意认罪
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表