So I want it to be fair.
所以我想来一场公平的竞选
Alicia. Hey.
艾丽西娅
So the governor's not here yet.
州长还没有到
But what we want out of this is comfort and affection.
不过我们希望能营造出舒适温馨的氛围
Any physical contact
如果你们俩
between the two of you would be good.
能进行一些肢体上的接触也很不错
Hello, Alicia. How are you?
艾丽西娅 最近怎么样
Ramona. Hi.
拉蒙娜 你好
I'm on with the entourage.
我在跟随行人员联♥系♥
They're just pulling up now.
他们马上就来
Great.
不错
So how do you like working with Peter?
和彼得一起工作感觉怎么样
Quite a bit.
挺好的
It's very challenging.
很有挑战性
A lot of late nights.
经常工作到很晚吧
I guess that's true.
说得没错
Oh, here. I almost forgot.
拿着 我差点忘了
It's the demo you asked about.
这是你之前要的样曲
Uh... uh, you played the drums.
你是敲鼓的
I know.
是啊
A lifetime ago.
感觉是好久以前的事了
We thought we'd be the next Sleater-Kinney.
我们还以为能成为下一个斯利特金尼呢
Oh, here he is.
他来了
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思 让你们久等了
Everything good?
一切都还好吗
Ramona?
拉蒙娜
It's good.
好着呢
Good. Let's do this.
好 那我们上吧
All right, everybody ready?
好了 大家准备好了吗
I know.
我知道
Legal advice.
法律建议而已
Ah. It's always important to stay legal.
合法永远是最重要的
Okay, can we get a level from both of you?
你们二位能先试个音吗
Yes, I'm glad to be here
好的 我很高兴来到这里
and I want to thank the president
感谢总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and the first lady for having us.
对我们的邀请
Uh, Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Five, four, three, two, one!
五 四 三 二 一
That's a little loud, but okay.
有点响 不过没事
Ready.
准备好了
Governor, Alicia, how long have you been married?
州长 艾丽西娅 你们俩结婚几年了
Ah, I knew that'd be your first question.
我就知道你第一个会问这个
20 years.
二十年了
20 years of married bliss.
二十年美满的婚姻
And how did you two first meet?
你们俩第一次见面是怎么样的
You want to tell him?
你来告诉他吗
No. You.
不 你来吧
It was a party in Georgetown.
那是在乔治城大学的派对上
They were playing some kind of funny, uh, Newlywed Game...
他们在玩什么 新婚游戏...
Dating Game.
约会游戏
Right-- and, um...
没错 然后...
I was a contestant.
我是一名选手
Believe it or not, she didn't pick me.
信不信由你 她没有挑我
Well, in my defense, he was doing a Mickey Mouse voice.
我要辩护一下 他当时在模仿米奇
Yeah, we all had to put on these... silly voices.
是的 我们都得模仿一些傻乎乎的声音
I saw him afterwards.
我后来看到了他
It was raining out, and he offered to take me home.
外面下雨了 他说要送我回去
You kept my jacket, if I remember correctly.
如果我没记错的话 你拿走了我的外套
No, you gave me your jacket.
不 外套是你给我的
Peter got all wet in the rain.
彼得全身都被淋湿了
And we had to run.
我们只能一路跑
It was coming down so hard.
雨下得太大了
We ran under a bus stop.
我们跑到一个公交站下
And... he put his arm around me.
然后他用手环住了我
I was a real smooth operator then.
我当时出手挺高明的
I don't think I had ever had a happier moment in my life.
那应该是我这辈子最开心的时候
So, let's talk about your children.
我们来谈谈你们的孩子吧
Yeah, uh, Zach's a freshman in college.
扎克现在是大学新生
Georgetown University.
乔治城大学
It's a little far from home, but great college. Uh...
离家有点远 但是所好大学
Grace, straight-A student.
格蕾丝是个成绩优秀的孩子
Sorry, I thought... I thought you'd gone.
对不起 我以为 我以为你已经走了
No... well, just for a minute.
没... 再待一会
First year law firm.
第一年开张呢
I have to work really long hours.
我得加班加点地工作才行
Uh-oh. What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I'm just...
没什么 我只是
Just want... I wanted to see how you were doing.
只是想 我只想看看你怎么样
I'm good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢关心
You want to sit down?
你想坐下吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Somewhere underneath all this is a couch...
这下面藏着一张沙发
for sitting.
可以坐
So I've been bored out of my mind.
我快被这些案件无聊死了
Three DUI's, one petty theft and--
三个酒驾 一件偷窃案 还有
ooh!-- mail fraud.
邮件欺诈
Oh, yeah.
没错
Did you want to talk?
你想聊一会儿吗
No, I don't.
不 我不想
Yeah, I'm fine sitting.
就这么坐着也行
I...
我...
You...
你...
Uh, this is stupid. It was good seeing you.
这很蠢 很高兴见到你
What was stupid?
什么很蠢
I don't know.
我不知道
Just even being.
就现在这样
Lovely.
真好
Working late.
工作得很晚嘛
Yeah.
是啊
My cellmates.
我的狱友
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Tell your friend. It's real.
告诉你的朋友 这是真的
Look-- thank you.
听着 谢谢
I want you to take this more seriously.
我希望你认真一些
If the tap is real...
如果录音是真的...
No. You.
不 我是说你
I want you to take me more seriously.
我希望你对我更认真一些
Lana...
拉娜
No.
不
If this is just nothing to you,
如果我们的关系对你来说不算什么
then don't come by here tonight, okay?
那今晚就别再过来了好吗
There are other people that I wouldn't mind seeing.
我也不介意约会其他人
Thank you!
谢谢
Hey, thanks. I really appreciate it.
谢谢 真的很感谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Looked good.
看起来不错
Not too much wind.
风不大
I'll see you back at the office.
回头办公室见
You did great with the police chief.
你在警♥察♥局长面前表现得很好
He's in Castro's pocket, by the way.
对了 他是卡斯特罗的人
But between you and Prady, it's gonna be a jump ball.
但你和普拉迪还得争取他
I thought the interview went well...
我认为采访很顺利...
You need to stop sleeping with her.
你不能再跟她上♥床♥了
I'm not saying that because I'm jealous.
我不是因为嫉妒才这么说
I'm not saying that because our agreement is void.
我也不是因为我们的约定无效
I'm saying that because you've been seen.
我这么说是因为你落下把柄了
I don't understand.
我没明白
Who are we talking about?
我们现在说的是谁
Because I have no idea.
我真的不明白
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表