I don't believe it. That's because the last time
我不信 那是因为上次
she pulled this crap, you were on her side.
她搅出这堆烂摊子的时候 你和她一伙
You really want to get into this now?
你现在真的要提这事
Stop it. Stop. Alicia's watching.
打住 打住 艾丽西娅在看着我们
Dad?
爸爸
Mr. Bishop?
毕夏普先生
He must be up.
他一定在楼上
I'll, uh, wait in the car till he gets back.
我在车里等他回来再走
Dylan?
迪伦
Up here.
我在上面
You're here.
你还在这儿
Yeah. I, uh... I didn't want to leave Dylan alone.
对 我不想把迪伦一个人留在家里
Actually, uh... I'm surprised you weren't home.
事实上 我很惊讶你竟然不在家
Why? Nothing.
为什么 没什么
I... I just saw Dexter heading out--
我刚刚看到迪克斯特出去了
I figured you two were together.
我以为你们俩在一起
Well, I'm here now.
我回家了
You can go.
你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, sir.
谢谢 先生
Was Dylan downloading music or something?
迪伦是在下歌♥或者其他什么东西吗
No. Somebody used a flash drive to download files.
没有 有人用U盘拷了文件
Can you tell who?
能查出是谁吗
Every time a USB device is connected to a computer,
当USB设备接入电脑时
all the details-- the serial number,
所有的信息 出厂序列号♥
the class of device-- it's all stored in the registry.
设备型号♥ 都会被写进注册表
So you can trace it?
这么说你能追踪它
Yes.
是的
She's stabbing us in the back.
她在我们背后捅刀子
We don't know that yet.
这事还不能确定
James Gallagher could just... It's not just Gallagher.
詹姆斯·加拉格尔可能 不只加拉格尔
I spoke with Paisley and Tanya Page--
我跟佩斯里 塔尼娅·佩吉都谈过
she reached out to both of them, too.
她跟这两方都接洽过了
Kalinda, you're just gonna sit there?
凯琳达 你就准备干坐着吗
Yeah. Alicia would never do this.
是的 因为艾丽西娅不会干这种事
She's already done it-- she did it last year,
她已经干过了 就在去年
and she's doing it again.
如今又要故技重施了
She had a reason to do it last year.
她去年那么做是有原因的
Oh, how does it feel, Cary, to be betrayed...
被人背叛的滋味怎么样 凯里...
David... David, what do you suggest?
大卫 大卫 你有什么建议
That we play coy, string her along in negotiations
我们不作直接回应 用谈判拖住她
until we have a chance to call the rest of her clients
直到我们联♥系♥完她手里余下的客户
and convince them to stay.
说服他们留下为止
Hey, Dad, I'm home.
爸爸 我回来了
Is Kalinda with you?
凯琳达也来了吗
Uh, yes, sir.
是的 先生
Do you have a minute?
能跟你聊一下吗
Hey, Jamir.
你好 贾米
Why don't you head upstairs? I'll be right up.
你先上楼吧 我随后就到
I got an "A" in algebra.
我代数考了A
I'm proud of you.
爸爸为你骄傲
When you came to my house,
你之前来我家时
did you go into my study?
你进过我书房♥吗
No.
没有
Did you log onto my computer?
你开过我的电脑吗
No.
没有
You saw Dexter leaving when you drove up.
你开车回来时 看见迪克斯特离开
You said you saw Dexter leaving here when you drove Dylan home.
你说你送迪伦回来时 看见迪克斯特离开
Look, uh, I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
我不想给任何人惹上麻烦
Why would anybody get into trouble?
为什么有人会惹上麻烦
I don't know.
不知道
Do you still want me to stay, sir?
你还要我继续留在这吗 先生
Yes.
是
Hey, boss. What you need?
老大 有何吩咐
Some information.
问你点事
Someone used a flash drive to download files from my computer.
有人用U盘从我电脑上拷走了一些文件
Okay.
嗯
Flash drives leave their fingerprints behind.
U盘使用会在电脑上留下痕迹
Did you know that?
你知道这一说吗
No.
不知道
I didn't either.
我以前也不知道
This flash drive was given the name
这个U盘的命名为
D.R.'s Jams No.2
「DR的果酱二号♥」
Uh, boss... I don't know.
老大 我不清楚
I mean, I keep two flash drives in my car,
我车里有两个U盘
but they have all my music on 'em and...
但里面存的都是音乐...
I didn't... I mean, I would never...
我没有...我绝不会...
H-Hold on.
等一下
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
天啊 不是吧 不是吧
I think you should come over here, Dex.
你得过来一趟了 迪克斯
Dex.
迪克斯
Um, I'll-I'll call you back.
我回头再联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
Do you want anything more from me, sir?
你还有其他需要吗 先生
No. Maybe tomorrow.
没有了 明天再见
No problem.
没问题
D.R.'s Jams? Who's D.R.?
「DR的果酱」 谁是DR
Dexter Roja.
迪克斯特·罗哈
Why do you have his flash drive?
你怎么会有他的U盘
I took it from his car.
从他车里拿的
Why?
为什么
You have everything you need on that to take Bishop down.
里面的内容足以让你扳倒毕夏普
This doesn't come back to me.
不能向任何人透露这是我提供的
And you leave Cary and Diane out of it.
也不要牵涉凯里和戴安
Um, I'm looking for the pre-sentence officer on duty.
我在找今天当值的量刑法官
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much. Appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
May I help you?
有什么能帮你的
I'm here for Louise Nolfi. I'm her attorney.
我是为露易丝·诺菲而来 我是她的律师
Oh. Joy.
乔伊
No.
不
I told him it's not true.
我跟他说过那不是真的
Would you like me to return?
您希望稍后再来吗
No. Sit.
不用 坐吧
No. I have to go. You tell him it's not true.
不 我得挂了 你告诉他那不是真的
All right?
行吗
Now...
我来看看
Uh, it's Louise Nolfi. N-O-L...
叫露易丝·诺菲 露 易...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You were Cary Agos' attorney,
你之前是凯里·艾格斯的律师
weren't you? I was.
对吧 是的
And LeMond Bishop's lawyer, too.
也是莱蒙德·毕夏普的律师
Yes.
是的
Okay, this is it. Louise Nolfi.
好 就是这个了 露易丝·诺菲
Possession with intent.
非法持有毒品
26 tablets of MDMA.
26片摇♥头♥丸♥
Yes. Unfortunately for this client, that's typical.
对 我这位当事人很不幸 这事很典型
She's has quite a high tolerance.
止痛药对她不太起作用了
That why I'm talking to you and not her?
所以由你来见我 她来不了吗
Uh, well, Mrs. Nolfi has a...
诺菲夫人有点...
a serious issue.
重要的事情
No mention of any history of, uh, drug use here.
文件里没说她有吸毒前科
Well, no, it's not something she advertises.
不是什么不能声张的事
She has children and grandchildren.
她有孩子还有孙子
So how soon can she get here?
那她最快什么时候能过来
I beg your pardon? Drug addiction or not,
不好意思你说什么 不管有没有毒瘾
I need to evaluate her before I make a recommendation to the court.
我向法庭提出建议前需要对她进行评估
Does she really have to come in?
她必须得来吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, how about tomorrow?
明天行吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表