You need to stop sleeping with her.
你不能再跟她上♥床♥了
I'm not.
我没有
Peter, do me the honor
彼得 尊重一下我
of being honest for once.
诚实承认一次吧
I had dinner with her.
我和她吃过晚饭
If your photographer had stayed around another week,
如果你的摄影师多跟踪我一周
he would've seen me having dinner with other staff members.
会发现我也和其他员工一起吃饭
It's what I do.
这是我的工作
Were you sleeping with her in Highland Park?
你和她在高地公园家里上过床吗
I'm not sleeping with her now.
我现在没有和她上♥床♥了
I was pregnant with Grace.
我当时怀着格蕾丝
Were you sleeping with her then?
你那时候和她上过床吗
Alicia, listen to me
艾丽西娅 听我说
I will do nothing to embarrass you.
我不会做任何让你难堪的事
These weren't taken by me.
这些照片不是我拍的
You think I give a crap, enough to follow you?
你以为我会有闲工夫去跟踪你吗
They were taken by another campaign.
照片是竞选对手拍的
They're gonna use this against me.
他们要拿来对付我
And you.
还有你
And I won't stand beside you.
我不会站在你旁边了
Not again, Peter.
再也不会了 彼得
Not in a million years.
永远不会了
So... don't listen to me,
所以...别听我说了
keep lying to me, I don't care.
继续骗我吧 我不在意
But do listen to your political instincts.
但请用你的政♥治♥直觉
You want to be re-elected.
你希望再次当选
You want me to be elected.
你希望我当选
Then zip up your pants, shut your mouth,
那就拉上你的裤链 闭上你的嘴
and stop banging the help.
别再跟你的助手乱搞
...some for later.
...为之后再用
Alicia. Good.
艾丽西娅 很好
We're ready to go.
我们准备拍了
Tell her.
告诉她
Yes. We need to go with the courthouse shooting.
好的 我们得谈谈法庭枪击
It's just too good.
题材太好了
And Josh threatened to quit if we didn't.
如果我们不用 乔希就威胁要退出
Use it. I'm ready.
用吧 我准备好了
G-Good.
好 好的
Um... you look great.
你看起来很漂亮
I... like your hair that way.
我...喜欢你这种发型
I do, too. Let's do it now.
我也喜欢 我们开始吧
All right, you heard her! Let's go, come on!
好的 你听到她说了 开始吧
I was shocked.
我很震惊
I wasn't used to politics,
当时我对政♥治♥还不大习惯
and suddenly I was forced into the middle of it.
有种猛然被推了进去的感觉
With my husband in prison,
我丈夫监禁期间
what could I do?
我还能做什么
I went back to work.
我重新回到了职场
I had to work harder than anybody
我工作时得比其他人更努力
and then I had to go home and hold my kids.
然后我还得回家照顾我的孩子
I got the call at a speech I was giving for Peter.
在我为彼得演讲时 我接到一通电♥话♥
My friend was dead.
我的朋友去世了
Will Gardner hired me
在其他人都不愿意雇我时
when no one else would.
威尔·加德纳给了我工作
And here was more gun violence.
这里还有很多的枪♥支♥暴♥力♥事件
I felt...
我感觉到
destroyed.
万念俱灰
We're not saying he flipped, Lemond,
我们不是说他叛变了 莱蒙德
but the cops smell blood here.
但警♥察♥察觉到了我们的弱点
We're seen as weak.
我们被看做软弱好欺负
Then what do we do?
那我们怎么办
He's a white lawyer.
他可是白人律师
I'm not saying it's real or faked,
我不敢说这是真的还是假的
but there are no edits.
但它没有剪辑过
Is it Bishop's voice?
这是毕夏普的声音吗
Get me a tape on him, I'll tell you positively.
给我一段他的录音 我就能回答你
When do you need it? Now.
你什么时候要 现在
Kalinda... I love you.
凯琳达...我爱你
I would anything for you,
我愿意为你做任何事
but I can't bend space and time.
但我不能扭转时空
Try.
试试
That was interesting, last night.
昨晚的事 很有意思
I know.
我明白
I'm sorry, I was... in a weird mood.
抱歉 当时有种奇怪的情绪在心头
And the mood is gone?
那种情绪消失了
The mood is... worrisome.
那种情绪是...焦虑
And why is that?
为什么
Because I'm...
因为我...
I don't know.
我不知道
I wish things were simpler.
我希望事情能够简单点
Things can be simpler.
事情可以简单点
You just need to... want them to be.
只要你...希望它们简单点
I don't think that's true.
我不这么觉得
People have expectations.
人们总是对你所有期待
Which people?
哪些人
I always hated that these offices were glass.
我向来讨厌这些办公室是玻璃结构
Okay, I'm gonna go now.
好 我现在要走了
This is Alicia.
我是艾丽西娅
Hi. We have a problem.
喂 我们有麻烦了
I would expect nothing less.
我一点也不意外
Prady put out his ten-minute video.
普拉迪放出了他那段十分钟的视频
My dad...
我爸爸...
he was everything to me.
对我来说就是全部
A musician.
一位音乐家
Genius. He, uh...
天才 他...
And then on my 16th birthday...
然后就在我16岁生日时...
Nice work, not too sappy, good photos--
做得好 不矫情 照片也很棒
someone knows what they're doing over there.
那边的人很懂得如何把握分寸
And here she is again.
她又来了
I don't get it-- why are you guys worried?
我不明白 你们在焦虑什么
It's coming up.
快了 接着看
Eat some potato chips.
吃点薯片
No, I'm fine.
不用了 我没事
Eat them. They're good.
吃了它们 很好吃
I went from my birthday party right to the hospital.
我从我的生日派对上直接去了医院
Uh, I saw him.
我看到了他
I held his hand... when he was rolled in.
当他被推走时 我握着他的手
I know it was hard on Frank,
我知道那对弗兰克很难
seeing someone die in front of him.
看着别人在他面前死去
That's my dress.
那是我的裙子
Yep. You are wearing
是的 你跟普拉迪的妈妈
the exact same dress as Prady's mom.
穿了一模一样的裙子
Maybe nobody'll notice.
也许没人会注意到
What, are you, eight?
什么 你是个八岁小孩吗
Everyone will notice!
大家都会注意到
Josh, we have to redo
乔希 我们得重新录一遍
the interview in a new dress.
穿了新裙子的采访
Well, can't you guys digitally, you know,
你能难道不能处理一下吗 你们懂的
do whatever it is you do?
做任何你们能做的
The first thing we tried. Look.
我们最先试的是这样 看
Ow. Hurts my eyes.
伤到我的眼睛了
We tried dark, too.
我们试了加深颜色
Damn, I have to redo this interview.
该死 我得重新做这个采访
Which is too bad,
那就太糟了
'cause it was great. Can you get it back?
因为第一次很棒 你能做到一样吗
Sure. I mean, I can try.
当然 我可以试试
I'll go change.
我去换衣服
Well, I was shocked.
我被震惊了
Terribly shocked.
完全震惊了
Politics was new to me,
政♥治♥对我来说很陌生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表