Yes, if I knew what this was about.
可以 不过你得告诉我为什么
The Chicago police believe that $1.3 million in heroin
芝加哥警方认为价值130万美元的海♥洛♥因♥
was being imported into the States,
被进口到了美国
but you wrote to them that it was being exported
可是你却告诉他们这批海♥洛♥因♥实际上
into Ontario, correct? Yes.
出口到了安大略 对吗 是的
And what did Detective Prima say? Excuse me.
抱歉 请问普利马警探是怎么说的
Well, I don't mind saying I-I, uh, was a little disappointed
说实话 我有点儿小伤心
he didn't have the courtesy to, uh, respond.
因为他很没有礼貌地没有给我回信
Diane... we need to subpoena Prima now.
戴安 我们得传唤普利马
You found the Brady violation?
你找到检方隐瞒的证据了
Yeah.
是的
Anyone you trust out here?
你有没有什么可以信任的人
Uh... yeah.
有
Who? Family?
是谁 家人吗
No.
不是
Sounds like my life.
你倒是和我一样
Girlfriend? Friend? Wife?
女朋友? 朋友? 妻子?
A friend and a girlfriend.
一个朋友和女朋友
Who's the friend? Alicia.
那个朋友是谁 艾丽西娅
The girl that was here, right? Right.
刚才在这儿的那个女人 是吗 是的
Give her your power of attorney.
把你的委托书给她
Everything you need done, everything you need sent.
把你的一切事宜都委托给她
Do not trust the girlfriend.
不要相信什么女朋友
Things change when you go inside.
你在里面坐牢 外面的一切都会变的
Go ahead, call her.
去吧 联♥系♥她
Call Alicia.
打给艾丽西娅
One of the reasons I'm running,
除了最重要的参选理由之外
if not the prime reason,
我参加竞选还有一个原因
is that I saw how a marauding state's attorney
因为我看到了一个劫匪式的州检察官
ruins people's lives.
可以毁掉普通人的生活
Not just the life of my partner,
不仅仅是我的合伙人
but the lives of widows and orphans, whose loved ones
还有那些在近期的枪杀案中
have been murdered in the recent gun violence.
失去亲人的孤儿寡母
Do you have a response to that, Mr. Prady?
对此你有何看法吗 普拉迪先生
My... response to... Uh, to what Alicia just said
我对...对艾丽西娅所说的这些
about the State's Attorney's office.
关于州检察官办公室的黑幕
What the hell?
他怎么了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, that was totally inappropriate
抱歉 我知道在这里这个样子
on-on my part.
有失身份
She just looked so serious staring at me.
可她盯着我的表情太严肃了
Uh... what do I think of the,
我怎么看待
uh, State's Attorney's office?
州检察官办公室黑幕
I...
我...
I just...
我觉得...
Okay, well, this was a... great idea.
好了 这个说法真棒
Mr. Fluke, what are you doing? Dr. Fluke.
福禄克先生 你怎么了 福禄克博士
Thank you very much, okay? And nothing.
可以吗 谢谢 没什么
I'm not doing anything. I'm fine.
我没事 我很好
He's high.
他嗑药嗑嗨了
High? No, I'm not high.
嗑嗨了 不 我没有嗑药
I... I'm pleasant.
我只是高兴
Okay, we need a new sparring partner.
好了 看来我们要找一个新的辩论对手了
Come on, guys, this is medical marijuana
拜托 我只是服了药用大♥麻♥
for my glaucoma, okay?
治疗我的青光眼 好吗
I'm functioning here, I really am.
我很认真地在辩论呢 真的
You need to get laid.
你现在应该去做♥爱♥
You got to start creating memories now.
趁现在多制♥造♥些回忆
What's your girlfriend's name?
你女朋友叫什么
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Give me your phone.
把电♥话♥给我
You're going two to four years without a moment f affection or comfort,
你未来两到四年里都享受不到任何快乐了
oso give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Maybe that's her.
也许是她打来的
Hi, Alicia.
艾丽西娅
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
What?
什么
Where are we on overturning the plea?
翻供的事现在怎么样了
I can't ahold of Diane.
我联♥系♥不上戴安
What do you mean?
你说什么呢
Your plea. The Brady violation.
你的认罪供词 还有检方隐瞒证据的证明
It, um... okay, uh, l...
我...
let me call you back.
我一会儿打给你
Your Honor, we would like to subpoena the backup drives
法官阁下 我们希望传唤芝加哥警局
of the CPD's Fourth District.
第四区的驱动器备份
This is completely unnecessary, Your Honor--
这完全没必要 法官阁下
Detective Prima stated on the record
普利马警探在记录上说明了
he never received an e-mail from Toronto.
他从未收到过多伦多方面发来的邮件
Then he shouldn't mind us taking a look at the backup.
那他应该不介意我们看一下备份吧
You know you only have four hours left, Counselor?
你知道你们只有四个小时了吗 律师
I do, Your Honor. It's very dramatic.
我知道 法官阁下 现实总是出人意料
Objection!
反对
The defense is trying
对方在试图利用您喜欢
to manipulate your affection for the dramatic,
出人意料的情形这一点
Your Honor. I know she is,
法官阁下 我知道
Madam ASA.
助理检察官女士
And yet, I do love the dramatic.
没错 我就是喜欢出人意料的剧情
Subpoena approved. And if I were you,
同意传唤 如果我是你的话
Ms. Lockhart, I would race out of this court right now.
洛克哈特女士 我现在会立刻冲出法庭
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官阁下
Oh, we're in.
登陆进去了
That's CPD's server.
这是芝加哥警局的服务器
Okay, good. Now, can you access
很好 你现在可以连接到
the individual e-mail archives?
个人的电子邮件档案吗
I can access anything, Kalinda.
我可以连接任何档案 凯琳达
Good, 'cause I need positive proof
很好 我需要确凿证据
that he received this e-mail.
证明他收到了那封邮件
Nope, he did not.
不 他没有收到
What?
什么
He didn't receive that e-mail.
他没有收到那封邮件
You know that already? I do. There.
你怎么知道的 我知道 你看这儿
Wait. Couldn't it have been deleted?
等等 有没有可能被删掉了
Ah... that's the question, isn't it?
这就是问题所在了 对吧
Howell. Yeah, time for the metadata.
霍维尔 是时候出动元数据了
You delete an E-mail, it's still gonna show up in the metadata.
就算删了邮件还是会在元数据中有记录
Metadata don't lie.
元数据可不会撒谎
Are you the girlfriend?
你是那个女朋友吗
Uh, who is this?
你是哪位
It's the damn tooth fairy. Are you his girlfriend?
我是小牙仙 你是他的女朋友吗
Is this the Bishop call?
是毕夏普吗
It's the prison consultant.
我是监狱顾问
Your boy's throwing up in the bathroom.
你男朋友在厕所吐了
If I were you, I'd get your ass down here and do your job.
换我是你的话 就快滚过来做你该做的事
My job? What's my job?
我该做的事 什么事
It's your boyfriend's last four hours of freedom.
你男朋友就剩四小时的自♥由♥时间了
You need to screw his brains out.
你还不来让他好好爽一爽
Look, I'm a little bit busy right now, okay?
听着 我这边有点忙
He's going away for four years. Four years.
他要被关四年呢 四年
What else do you have to do that's more important than that?
这时候还有啥事能比这更重要
Okay, almost there.
快好了
I'm getting him a hooker.
我还是给他叫个妓♥女♥吧
You don't get down here,
你要是不过来
I'm getting on the phone with five hookers I know.
我就要给我认识的五个妓♥女♥打电♥话♥
'Cause he's a nice kid, and he deserves a memory.
因为他是个好孩子 应该留下美好的回忆
Yeah, look, I'll get back to you, all right?
那好吧 我等会打给你 行吗
Okay, here we go. Metadata.
搞定了 元数据
And wear something sexy.
穿点性感的
What? Uh, bad news.
怎么样 坏消息
I went to his spam folder, and he has it set up
我查看了他的垃圾箱 他设置成
to automatically delete at the end of every week.
每个礼拜都会自动清理
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表