It was between popcorn and potato chips.
一场爆米花和薯片之间的竞争
So, I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这儿
This silly investigation.
那个愚蠢的调查
Unfortunately, I don't think it is so silly, Mr. Landau.
可惜 我不认为那调查很愚蠢
Well, don't worry.
没事 别担心
You won't have any trouble with the election board.
选举委员不会和你过不去的
Believe me, we are putting
相信我 我们所有的智囊团
all our talents behind you, Mrs. Florrick.
都是你的后援 福瑞克夫人
Well, I'm flattered, but...
我有点受宠若惊 但是...
this evidence, this-this hacking device...
那份证据 那份黑客装置的证据
it is a problem.
那是个大问题
In other words...
换言之...
she doesn't want comforting words, Frank.
她不需要安慰的话 弗兰克
She is a woman of action.
她是个实干派的女人
We must earn her faith.
我们必须赢得她的信任
I assume you all know Spencer Randolph.
我相信你们已经见过斯宾塞·伦道夫了
Oh, my God, it's you.
天呐 是你
It is truly an honor...sir.
很荣幸见到你 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Spencer has volunteered
斯宾塞自告奋勇要做你
to represent you before the election board.
在选举委员会的代理人
Elections need to be over!
选举需要结束了
At some point, they need to be done.
某种意义上说 它需要被画上个句号♥了
Don't you agree, ma'am?
你赞成吗 夫人
Yes, I do.
是的 我赞成
Oh, you mean Alicia.
你是问艾丽西娅
Yes, I agree.
是的 我赞成
Good. I voted for you, Alicia.
好的 我投了你的票 艾丽西娅
And even if I didn't, I would volunteer to represent you
就是我没投你 我还是会自愿代理你的
because I am tired of living in a corrupt Cook County.
因为我受够了腐♥败♥的库克县
An election result that is constantly questioned and revised
一场饱受质疑和修改的选举
is an election result that I can't trust,
其结果是我所不能相信的
and that is why I am here to help,
这也是为什么我来帮你了
if you will let me.
如果你愿意的话
Thank you, Mr. Randolph. Please.
谢谢 伦道夫先生 拜托了
"Will, I need you.
「威尔 我需要你
"I need you on top of me."
我需要你在我上面」
"Alicia, meet me after work,
「艾丽西娅 下班见
at the hotel."
酒店等你」
"Will, sometimes, I worry this is wrong,
「威尔 我有时候觉得这是不对的
"you being my boss."
你是我老板」
"I know.
「我知道
"But I can't get you out of my head.
我知道 但我没办法不想你
"The touch of you, the taste!
你的抚摸 你的味道
"I need you tonight."
今夜我需要你」
"Isn't that a song?
「这不是那首歌♥吗
"'Need You Tonight.' "Lol.
今夜我需要你 哈哈哈
"God, I'm horny."
天哪 我太饥渴了」
"You were away at depos this week,
「这周你出差了
"And all I could think about was your hands on me.
我想的都是你的抚摸
"Sometimes this feels too dangerous."
有时候我觉得这太危险了」
"Will, I had a crazy dream
「威尔 我昨晚做了个疯狂的梦
"about you last night.
是关于你的
"Details later. Happy face."
晚点跟你说细节 笑脸」
"Alicia, last night was amazing.
「艾丽西娅 昨晚真是太棒了
"You leave me exhausted.
你让我精疲力尽
"I slept like a baby. Dot, dot, dot."
我睡得像个婴儿...」
Look, Cary, I was worried about you.
凯里 我当时很担心你
You were going to prison, and... and it wasn't right.
你要去坐牢 那样不对
That's why I did it.
所以我才那么做
Make me your lawyer, Kalinda.
让我做你的律师 凯琳达
Let me fight this for you.
让我帮你声张正义
No, Cary. I...
不行 凯里 我...
Finn's doing it.
芬恩在帮我了
I'll do it better. No, you won't.
我会做得更好 不 你不会
You care. I...
你在乎 我...
I need somebody who doesn't care.
我需要一个不在乎的人
They dismissed the charges
他们因为你为我做的事
because of what you did for me, Kalinda.
才撤消控诉 凯琳达
No. Yes.
不是 是的
Cary, they knew Prima
凯里 他们知道普利马
doctored the interrogation tape.
对审讯录音做过手脚
Geneva was ready to drop the charge.
吉妮瓦打算撤诉了
No, it was a combination of that and the deleted e-mail.
不 是那个以及那份删除的邮件一起
The two got me released.
那两样东西让我得以释放
Let me be your lawyer.
让我做你的律师
No.
不行
But thanks, though.
但还是谢谢你
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
It's true, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 是的
Only one hacking device has been found
目前在投票机中
in a voting machine-- so far.
只找到了一个黑客装置
So you think there are more.
所以你认为还有更多
I think it's clear someone was trying to steal this election.
我认为很明显有人想窃取选票
And to do that, they would have had
为了达到这个目的 他们必须
to hack a lot of other machines.
黑掉很多机器
And what action, Mr. Parillo,
帕里罗先生 你希望
are you asking the board to take?
选举委员会采取什么措施
A canvass of all voting machines
对预测结果
in precincts where the reported results
与实际结果之间的差距
differ by more than four points
大于四个点的所有选区的投票机
from the predicted results.
进行调查
Four points is a questionable enough...
考虑到民♥意♥调查中的误差幅度
deviation, given the margins of error
四个点已经
some of these polls...
足够引起怀疑了
Lean in, and I'll whisper something to you.
往前倾一点 我跟你悄悄说几句话
We're talking about thousands
我们说的可是
of potentially disenfranchised voters.
成千上万个被剥夺了权利的选民
Now we should hug each other.
现在我们应当拥抱一下
May I call my first witness, please?
请问我能请出我的第一位证人吗
May I, please, panelists?
请问可以吗 小组成员们
Oh, yes, yes, please.
可以 请吧
Let's start with this cluster right here.
我们从这里的群组开始
Two precincts in Proviso,
普罗瓦泽的两个选区
one in Oak Park and Berwyn.
和橡树公园及伯温一个
These are all close together physically,
这些选区在地理位置上都很近
so the hackers could change the votes
所以黑客可以在一个集中的区域
from a centralized location.
来改变选票
Now, all of this was consistently predicted
所有这些选区一直被预测
to go to Prady by at least four points.
普拉迪至少会高出四个点
So, in each of those precincts,
所以 所有这些选区
there was a seven-point swing-- sometimes more--
都与民♥意♥调查的数据所显示的
from what the polls were showing?
存在七个点 有时甚至更多的差距
And I found a number of other areas...
我发现许多其他的区域
Statistics are nonsense.
数据都是胡说八道
Shiny nonsense,
包装得闪闪发亮的废话
but nonsense nonetheless.
但无论如何还是废话
Don't worry.
别担心
No, no and no.
不不不
So, would the number of votes
所以那些异常值选区的
from these outlier precincts
选票数量足够改变
have been enough to change who won the election?
选举的赢家吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Nothing further.
没有其他要问的了
I tender the witness.
我将证人交由原对方提问
Ah, well, thank you for tendering, sir.
谢谢你交给我 先生
This isn't a court of law,
这里不是法庭
Mr. Parillo.
帕里罗先生
The usual formalities don't apply.
不需遵循常规的程序
So...
所以
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表