I thought you were gone.
我以为你彻底离开了
I was. Charles Lester is asking about you.
之前是 查尔斯·莱斯特在到处打听你
I don't think it's safe here.
这里不安全
It is for five minutes.
五分钟内是安全的
Tequila.
龙舌兰
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是
For the road.
当给我送行吧
I left you a note, Alicia.
我给你留了张字条 艾丽西娅
You didn't give it to Lester?
你没给莱斯特吗
I didn't want to.
我不想给
It's a confession.
那是张认罪书
I left it in case anyone came after me.
我留下字条是怕万一有人要对付我
It gets you off the hook, Alicia.
这样就不会牵连到你 艾丽西娅
You need to give him the note.
你得把字条给他
I'm serious, Alicia.
我说真的 艾丽西娅
You need to give him the note.
你得把字条给他
A great thing happened when I lost the election.
我选举失败时最大的收获是
I gave up.
我懂得了放弃
Anger, jealousy... what people thought--
愤怒 嫉妒 民众的想法
I just threw them overboard.
我通通抛在了脑后
It's nice not to care.
没心没肺挺好的
It made me miss just sitting in a bar...
它让我怀念闲坐在酒吧里
drinking...
和你一起...
with you.
喝点小酒
One more?
再来一杯吗
Alicia, I, uh...
艾丽西娅 我...
I don't really...
我真的不...
I'm not very good at talking.
我不擅长交流
I never have been, but...
一直都不是我的强项 但...
I do need to say this.
我必须要说这些话
My time with you
作为你的挚友
as your friend was,
与你共度的时光
was the best I ever had.
是我此生最美好的日子
And... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And I'm...
我...
I'm really sorry that things got messed up.
我真的很抱歉事情不尽如人意
I wish we had the chance to... do it over again.
我真希望我们有个机会... 重头再来
I have to go.
我得走了
I'll never see you again?
我再也见不到你了吗
I don't think so.
是的
That's too bad.
太可惜了
I, um...
我...
Good-bye.
再见
Damn you!
去死吧
Damn you three! Mr. Canning.
你们三个去死吧 坎宁先生
You've hurt the one person I love
你们伤害了
more than anything on this planet.
这世上我最心爱的人
Your wife was working here as...
你妻子在这里工作 是作为...
She's sobbing at home!
她正在家抹眼泪呢
She's inconsolable.
伤心欲绝
You know, I've never, in-in all our years of struggle,
我们之间这么多来的恩恩怨怨 我从没
I have never gone after any of your family members.
我从没对你们的家人下手
We have no family members.
我们也没有家人
It's always been business first, but no more.
我一向都是公事第一 但今后不会了
And I-I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.
我要将这里夷为平地
I'd watch your words, Mr. Canning.
请你注意言辞 坎宁先生
I want to be methodical about this; I want to take my time.
我想有条不紊处理这件事 一步一步来
Just know this-- I will pull you three apart
给我记住 我会将你们逐个击破
until there's nothing left.
直到你们一败涂地
What can he do? Nothing.
他能做什么 什么都做不了
He's a wounded beast, crying out.
就是只受伤的野兽 嘶喊痛楚而已
Best just to turn away.
不理他就行了
I was handcuffed in a small room.
我被铐在一间小屋里
With bars?
带铁窗的吗
Yes.
是的
Was there anyone else in this room?
房♥间里还有其他人吗
Now and then, they'd bring someone in,
他们时不时会带别人进来
cuff him beside me and then take him out.
将他们铐在我的旁边 然后再带出去
Were you fed?
有给你提供食物吗
Once.
一次
A bologna sandwich.
一份红肠三明治
Did anyone tell you
有人告诉过你
that you could have an attorney?
你可以请律师吗
No.
没有
Why did you confess?
你为什么认罪
Because they said they'd let me go.
因为他们说会放我走
Your Honor,
法官阁下
Homan Square has been called Chicago's "Black Site"
霍曼广场被称作芝加哥的黑狱
Come on. Well, what else would you call it?
拜托 你还想怎么称呼那里
A place where citizens are taken without warrant,
那是个不用逮捕令和警告就能抓人的地方
without warning, without rights,
也不会有人宣读他们的权利
and then questioned until they confess.
然后他们会被审讯 直到他们招供
Now, Your Honor, I am staggered
现在 法官阁下 我很吃惊
that we still have to stand here
我们还得站在这儿
and argue over the legality of this.
辩论这种行为是否合法
The confession should be thrown out, Your Honor.
那份证词应该被视作无效 法官阁下
It was coerced.
那是严刑逼供的结果
He was a danger to himself,
他会伤害到自己
that's why we cuffed him.
所以我们才把他铐起来
It's police policy.
这是警方的政策
Why did you not tell him his rights?
你为什么没有给他宣读他的权利
Because he was not under arrest.
因为他并没有被逮捕
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢 警官
When the judge ordered you
当法官命令你
to grant me access to Mr. Rickter,
让我见瑞克特先生的时候
did you deny it to me?
你是否拒绝了我
I'm embarrassed to say that I did.
我很惭愧地说我的确拒绝了你
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
I thought it was Mr. Rickter who had a lawyer,
我以为是瑞克特先生请了律师
but it was another person.
但其实是另一个人
What was the name of this "other person"?
你口中的另一个人叫什么名字
You know, I don't remember.
我不记得了
Really? How surprising.
真的吗 真是出人意料呢
The snark is uncalled for, Your Honor.
讽刺是不合适的 法官阁下
The simple truth, ma'am,
事实就是 女士
is that we did nothing wrong.
我们并没有做错什么
Your client confessed
你的客户在我们的照看下
while he was in our care
在并未被逮捕的情况下
and not under arrest.
对他的罪行供认不讳
I'd be more upset about your client's crimes
我会更担心是你客户的罪行
than about our mistakes.
而不是我们的错误
So we need someone on the inside
我们需要一个内部的人
to substantiate Rickter's account.
来佐证瑞克特的供述
Officer Tannerman? Do you think he'll talk?
坦纳曼警官 你认为他会开口吗
Our best bet.
他是我们最大的胜算
You sounded good in court today.
今天在法庭上你表现得不错
Yeah? The speech?
是吗 那段演讲
I don't give many of those-- I was angry.
我没想太多 我很愤怒
And look how effective that was.
看看效果多好
Well, it looks good on you-- anger.
你愤怒的时候很帅
I got to go.
我得走了
Right, I know.
当然 我就知道
Yeah, it's getting late.
时间不早了
9:00.
才九点
Well, if I stay, I'll just get sloppy, and then...
但如果我呆在这 我就会变懒散
something or other,
然后
and then I don't know what will happen.
我也不知道会发生些什么
Something bad?
不好的事吗
Very bad.
非常糟糕
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表