I said you were soft... and malleable,
我在里头说你很软弱...没原则
with a spine like cottage cheese.
就像白软干酪一样没骨气
Cottage cheese? It was during Cary's trial,
白软干酪 是在凯里审讯时
when everything was getting crazy.
当时一切都很疯狂
And did you believe it?
你当时真的这么想吗
No. No. Alicia, if you're looking
当然没有 艾丽西娅 如果你想
to rescind the offer to be your chief deputy... What?
收回要我当副手的邀请 什么
No. I mean, this whole thing is... it...
不是 这一切只是...
Of course the offer still stands.
我对你的邀请仍然有效
Okay, then.
好吧
Bygones.
尽释前嫌吧
Really?
真的吗
Sure.
当然
Mr. Bishop.
毕夏普先生
Hello.
你好
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我觉得我们一开始就搞砸了
Shall we go up to my office?
上楼到我办公室吧
No. Here's fine.
不必 这里也行
You're probably right
关于政♥治♥行动委员会信息
about the PAC information not hurting you.
不会伤害你这一点 你或许说对了
Let's go upstairs.
我们上楼谈吧
No.
不用
But I did give my captains walking-around money
但我的确给我的手下一些运营资金
to get the vote out in the African-American communities.
去争取非裔美国人群的选票
You know, the communities where you were weak.
你知道这部分人群是你的弱势
I didn't ask you to do that, sir.
我没让你这么做 先生
It gets a bit confusing about who asked who to do what.
这不太清楚了 究竟是谁让谁这么做
That's my impression, anyway.
不过这只是我的想法
So maybe you should think about
所以或许你该考虑考虑
the Geneva Pine investigation.
吉妮瓦·派恩的调查
Okay?
好吗
Thank you for your thoughts, Mr. Bishop.
谢谢你跟我分享你的想法 毕夏普先生
All options are open to me,
一切建议我都会考虑
and I plan to decide in the next 48 hours.
我会逐一考虑这些建议
Good. Then I'll sit tight and wait to hear from you.
很好 那我就坐等你的回复了
I appreciate your openness.
感谢你如此开明
You know, I sense something between us.
我觉得我们俩之间有些误会
Want to grab some dinner one night? Huh?
今晚想和我一起吃晚饭吗
Please tell me you've made some headway on these hackers.
请告诉我调查黑客的事有进展了
No, but I may have found something on Nathan Bacevich.
没有 但有了内森·巴塞维奇的把柄
Remember he said that he saw In Brain when it first came out?
记得他说「探脑之旅」一上映他就看过吗
Yes, and wasn't impressed.
没错 而且不好看
Yeah. But it was only in the U.S. Theaters
对 但只是在美国影院
from February 5 through March 6.
档期是2月5日至3月6日
Bacevich was in Europe promoting Wharfmaster.
巴塞维奇当时在欧洲宣传码头大♥师♥网
So where did he watch it?
那么他在哪里看到的
You used your own site to download it, illegally,
你用自己的网站非法下载了该电影
despite your repeated denials
尽管你一再否认
that you and your web site knowingly violated
你和你的网站在完全知情的状况下
copyright infringement laws.
违反了著作权法
Congratulations, Mr. Bacevich.
恭喜你 巴塞维奇先生
You lied under oath and can now be prosecuted for perjury.
你在起誓后说谎 可以被诉伪证罪了
We have enough to win this, Nathan,
我们有足够材料赢这案子 内森
and your attorney knows that.
你的律师很清楚
And if we press the perjury charge,
如果我们提起伪证诉讼
you could go to prison.
你可能要进监狱
We will go as low as $15 million.
我们可以降价到一千五百万
Here's the only deal we'll agree to.
我们唯一接受的条件是
An apology...
正式道歉
from Mr. Dalton
由道尔顿先生做出
for bringing a frivolous lawsuit to Mr. Bacevich.
为把巴塞维奇先生扯入无聊的诉讼中
What the hell?
你在想什么
Excuse me? I'm sorry, are we in upsidedown land here?
你说什么 我们这是在反转世界吗
No, sir.
不 先生
We are very much right-side up,
我们正常得很
and the view is very clear.
前景也很清晰
You have two hours, or the deal is off the table.
你们有两小时决定 否则条件作废
This is disgusting! It's the triumph of the anarchists.
太恶心了 这是无政♥府♥主义者的胜利
No, it isn't.
不 这不是
You know, the next killer app
你要知道 下一个杀手级应用
isn't coming from some corporate office in Seattle or San Jose,
不会从西雅图或圣何塞的公♥司♥办公室诞生
it's coming from some 16-year-old in Warsaw
它将出自华沙的16岁孩子之手
who gets excited by a 14-year-old's code in Mumbai.
那孩子会是受孟买♥♥一个14岁孩子的代码启发
You obsess so much about copyright and DRMs,
你如此执着于著作权和数字版权
you're missing what's great about what's going on.
却看不到正在发生的事有多伟大
You're building fences, and we're trying to tear them all down,
你们在建栅栏 而我们在试图把它们全拆掉
not because we hate you,
不是因为我们恨你们
but because we're trying to build the next big thing.
而是因为我们在尝试做出下一个大事件
Let us do it.
让我们去放手做吧
Because it's gonna happen either way.
因为无论如何它都会发生的
Take the deal.
接受协议
Um, excuse me?
你说什么
We are winning this, sir. No, we're not.
我们要赢了 不 没有
My company's E-mails were just hacked, too.
我公♥司♥的邮件也会被黑
Take... the deal.
接受 协议
If the hacker or hackers
如果那个黑客 或者那群黑客
was looking to rain a little havoc on us...
想给我们来点大破坏
they sure succeeded.
那他们赢了
Wildly.
赢得很野蛮
So...
那么...
...I think an apology's in order.
我觉得该道歉了
From whom to whom?
谁给谁道歉
Take your pick.
你来选吧
I was blowing off steam.
我只是在撒气
Yes, you were pigheaded,
没错 你是顽固
belligerent, and arrogant to the extreme...
好战 还极端自大...
but you're, uh...
但你...
you're also a hell of a lawyer.
你也是个顶级的律师
A fruitcake?
我还是蠢货对吗
We settled the Wharfmaster case.
码头大♥师♥网的案子我们和解了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah. Let the bad guys win.
是啊 让坏人赢了
Well, it was the only move, which means it was the smart move.
只有这一步能走 那这一步就是明智的
It's not a pretty picture
知道别人怎么看自己
when you see what people really think of you.
真不是什么美好的场面
I don't think it is, really, what people think of you.
我觉得那不是 真正的 人们的看法
I think sometimes you just have to...
我觉得有时候人只是必须...
let off steam, say something nasty.
发泄一下 说点不好听的话
And sometimes the nasty thing is what people really think.
可有时不好听的确实是人们真实的想法
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗
$100,000 total? That is a quarter million
总共十万 比你们一开始的开价
below your initial offer.
还少25万呢
This hack has been a game changer.
这次黑客事件把情况颠覆了
We have to buy a whole new computer network and E-mail system.
我们得买♥♥全新的计算机网络和邮件系统
Not to mention new laptops, cell phones, iPads.
不用提新电脑 手♥机♥ 平板
There's nothing more to give.
没什么钱能付了
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
you should take it.
你接受吧
I'll consider it.
我会考虑
And I want you all to know...
同时我希望你们所有人了解...
that this offer does not in any way
这笔钱无论如何
impact my consideration of your criminal cases
都不会影响我成为州检察官后
when I'm SA.
对你们律所的罪案考量
Was that a thinly veiled threat?
这算是非常露骨的威胁吗
Nope. Very clear one.
不 是明确地威胁
She wouldn't dare.
她不敢的
You want to chance it?
你想试试吗
So, are you safe?
你安全了
For the moment, yes.
目前是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表