Frank Landau asked you to withdraw altogether.
弗兰克·朗度要求你彻底辞职
Well, that's a polite way of putting it.
这是礼貌点的说法
Well, is that what you want?
那你愿意吗
No, I want to win.
当然不 我想赢
Okay.
好的
Let me handle it.
让我来处理
Thank you.
谢谢你
May I have the floor?
能让我说句话吗
Mr. Randolph, the panel's ready to render a decision.
伦道夫先生 小组已经准备宣布决定了
I believe that what I have to say
我相信我要说的话
may have some bearing on your decision.
可能会对你们的决定产生影响
Go ahead.
说吧
It has come to my attention
我注意到
that an egregious fraud has been placed on these proceedings.
这次调查中有严重欺诈行为发生
Now, I have devoted my life to righting wrongs,
我此生致力于纠正不公
to fighting corruption and collusion
对抗腐♥败♥和勾结
and all manner of ills in the justice system.
还有司法体系中的所有问题
And therefore I am compelled to speak out.
因此我不得不发声
I have just discovered that Alicia Florrick
我刚刚发现艾丽西娅·福瑞克
has been lying to me through these proceedings.
在本次调查中对我说谎
It is my understanding that the voting machines
我认为投票机
were hacked under her direction.
是在她指点下被黑的
This is a lie! Mrs. Florrick,
这是说谎 福瑞克夫人
please have a seat. Mr. Randolph has the floor.
请坐下 伦道夫先生 继续说
In light of all of this, I must not only side with Mr. Parillo,
鉴于这点 我不仅必须支持帕里罗先生
but I must encourage Mrs. Florrick
还要鼓励福瑞克夫人
to step down in her role as state's attorney.
辞去州检察官一职
She has made a mockery of these proceedings.
她愚弄了这次调查
She has committed the high crime of stealing an election.
她犯下选举舞弊的重罪
She must never set foot in the state's attorney's office
因此 她永远不应该再涉足州检察官办公室
or any other political post, for that matter.
或任何政♥治♥职位
In my opinion, Cook County
就我所见 芝加哥市的
of the City of Chicago deserve more.
库克县 应得更好的人
I trusted you.
我相信了你
I put my fate in your hands.
我把我的命运交到你手里
The man whose speeches
你的话我都听了
I listened to and so admired...
还全心敬佩你
Mrs. Florrick, I assure you, this isn't personal.
福瑞克夫人 我保证 这不是针对你个人
Like hell it isn't.
见鬼了才不是
Your problem can be summed up in three words:
你的问题可以总结为三个词
two-thirds majority.
三分之二多数
Be a good Democrat, step down now.
做个好民♥主♥党人 现在就辞职
The party'll take care of you.
党会照顾好你的
Everybody wins.
每个人都有好处
Good day, Mrs. Florrick.
祝你今日愉快 福瑞克夫人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表