the issue at bar: sexism.
我们在这讨论的问题 性别歧视
Ms. Tascioni? Huh?
塔肖尼女士
Anything?
你怎么说
Have you conceded it? No.
你是公开承认了吗 不
Uh, she's explained it, Your Honor.
她刚刚解释过 法官阁下
This case is not about J-Serve's sexism,
在这里 不是J服务公♥司♥性别歧视
it's about China's sexism.
而是中国性别歧视
Mr. Perrotti's motion...
佩罗蒂先生的动议
I mean
我是说
Mrs. Florrick's motion--
福瑞克女士的动议
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
很抱歉 法官阁下
I am visualizing stillness over here.
我有点分神
What are you doing here, Mr. Perrotti?
你在这做什么 佩罗蒂先生
Josh.
叫乔希
God, watching you work.
天啊 看着你辩护
I'm tingling. No. Don't tingle. No tingling.
我很激动 不 别激动
You're here to rattle me, aren't you? No.
你是来分散我注意的对吧 不
I'm here on business. But...
我是为公事而来 但...
am I rattling you?
我分散了你的注意力
No. I'm just saying...
没有 我只是说...
What business?
什么公事
Have dinner with me tonight, and I'll tell you.
今晚跟我共进晚餐 我就告诉你
No. Stop it. Why not?
不 你停下 为什么不
I don't like that you're corrupt.
我不喜欢你腐♥败♥
I'm an AUSA.
我是个助理联邦检察官
I have the full faith of the United States government behind me.
美国政♥府♥完全信任我
And I think...
我认为...
you are so sexy with your red hair.
你配上红发很是性感
Not too much time to spare.
我没太多时间说话
How do you know Russian?
你怎么会说俄语
Uh, my mom she forced us to learn to play the piano or a language.
我妈 她逼我们在钢琴和外语中选一个
And you chose Russian?
你选了俄语
I thought it sounded cool.
我认为俄语听上去很酷
Okay, so I'm gonna be RATting this computer,
我要开始黑电脑了
so this may get angry. "RATting"?
他可能会生气 黑
Yeah. Remotely Administering his webcam. Ready?
远程控制他的笔记本镜头 准备好了吗
Hey, you!
喂 你
Yeah, you! Schmuck!
对 就你这个混球
schmuck!
混球
how are you...
你怎么样...
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm Kalinda, and you, Boris Ivankov,
我是凯琳达 而你鲍里斯·伊万科夫
are a cyber-terrorist.
是个网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Nyet. No.
不是
I'm an entrepreneur.
我是个生意人
But you're not a very good entrepreneur,
你不是一个很好的生意人
because I just RATted your computer.
因为我刚黑了你的电脑
How very exciting for you.
你一定很激动吧
You held our files for ransom.
你绑票着我的文件
We paid you,
我们付钱给过你后
and you're still threatening to erase them.
你依旧扬言要删除文件
Now, return our money
现在 把钱还给我们
and unlock our computers immediately,
然后立刻恢复我们的电脑
or I'm gonna delete your hard drive.
不然 我就删除你的硬盘
I decline
我拒绝
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
你可能没听清楚
Destroy my network. I will just go on to another one.
你毁了我这个系统 我可以另造一个
Go to the politsiya.
你尽管去找警♥察♥
They will not care.
他们才不管
Uh... what are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, you speak English.
原来你会说英文
It's a Pussy Riot protest.
这是为暴♥动♥小猫乐团的抗♥议♥照片
I know what is this.
我知道这是什么
This is not mine.
这不是我的
What about this?
看看这个
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. This is wrong.
不不不 这是不对的
It's true. The politsiya doesn't care
当然 警♥察♥确实不关心我们这个在
about our little Chicago law firm, but they do
芝加哥的小律所 但他们会在意
care about anti-Putin propaganda.
反普♥京♥的宣传活动
Ooh! Yeah! We're live.
太好了 我们死里逃生了
We got it. We got it.
开机了 开机了
We're back on line.
我们重新上线了
So, this is a question of first impression.
这是关于第一印象的一个讨论
Is cultural relativism a bar to a claim
文化相对主义对性别歧视案件是阻碍
of sexual discrimination, or is it tantamount to an admission
还是对性别歧视的承认呢
that should end these...
由此给案子...
...proceedings?
...相应裁决
Miss Tascioni,
塔肖尼女士
is there a problem?
有什么事吗
What? No, Judge.
什么 没事 法官
I... I'm being stalked. Excuse me?
我...我被跟踪了 你说什么
That man in the gallery over there,
那个坐在旁听席的男人
Josh Perotti he's a stalker.
乔希·佩罗蒂 他是个跟踪者
Sir, if you don't have any business in my courtroom...
先生 如果你在我的法庭上没事...
Actually, Your Honor, I do.
实际上 法官阁下 我有事
I am AUSA Perotti, and
我是助理联邦检察官佩罗蒂
I have a federal warrant here to stop these proceedings.
我有一张联邦搜查令来截停这案子的审理
For what cause?
什么原因
Pending the disposition of federal criminal charges
J服务公♥司♥正面临联邦刑事指控
against J-Serve for theft of trade secrets.
罪名是盗取商业秘密
The company's assets have been frozen.
公♥司♥资产已经被冻结
Theft of trade secrets? You're charging the company with a felony.
盗取商业秘密 你按重罪起诉这个公♥司♥
J-Serve has stolen millions of dollars
J服务公♥司♥偷取了价值
of intellectual property, Judge.
上百万的专利 法官
The civil suit can't proceed until the criminal case
在刑事案件解决前 民事诉讼不能
has been resolved.
继续审理
Peter's introductory remarks will last approximately five minutes,
彼得的介绍发言大约会持续五分钟
and he won't stay on stage during Alicia's speech.
在艾丽西娅发言期间他不会站在台上
He won't? No.
他不会 不会
Where will he stay?
那他站在哪
Just over there, in the wings, waiting for her to finish.
就站在那边 在侧翼 等她说完
You're afraid of repeating the scandal photo.
你害怕丑闻照再现
We don't want Peter to be seen in a weaker spousal position.
我们不想彼得在夫妻中以弱方的形象示人
Mr. Governor, we won't garner the press coverage
州长先生 你不站在台上的话
we want without you staying on stage, Sir.
我们就无法拿下报纸头条
I don't think you have to worry.
我认为你无需担心
There'll be enough attention.
会有足够多的关注的
Is this about the Sun-Times polling?
是因为《芝加哥太阳时报》民测的关系吗
It's about us wanting the governor to appear strong.
是因为我们想要州长看上去更强势
No one is taking that poll seriously, Sir.
没人拿那民测太当回事 州长
Alicia's not in competition with you.
艾丽西娅不是在跟你竞争
Her favorables are only higher
她的支持率会更高
because she hasn't started running.
仅仅是因为她还没开始竞选
Sorry. Court ran long.
抱歉 庭审拖了很久
Oh, no, perfect timing.
不 来得正好
Listen, we were coordinating for the endorsement.
听着 我们正在协调背书的事
You don't mind if I introduce you and then watch the rest
你不会介意我在介绍你后
of your speech from the wings, do you?
站在侧翼看你发言 对吧
No. If you don't mind if Finn introduces me, too.
不介意 如果你也不介意芬恩介绍我的话
II'm just gonna... We should, uh... Yeah.
我正准备去 我们得去 是
How much is the governor really gonna help, Eli?
州长会给予多少帮助 伊莱
I don't know. Let's see.
我不知道 我们再看吧
Why are you insisting on this?
你干嘛坚持要这样
I'm not insisting on anything.
我没有坚持什么
I asked Finn to introduce me
我们大家都觉得让芬恩来介绍我
when we all thought it was a good idea.
是个好主意时 我问了他
He said "Yes," despite his standing
他答应了 尽管他现在
in the state's attorney's office.
身处州检察官办公室
What standing in the state's attorney's office?
什么州检察官办公室
So, I am not now going to tell him,
所以 我不会现在才去告诉他
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表