so that every matter may be established
要凭两三个人的口作见证
by the testimony of two or three witnesses.
句句都可定准
So, why don't we begin?
不如我们开始吧
Let us pray.
我们先祈祷
Lord, we thank you for this day,
主啊 感谢今日
and we thank you for these professionals
感谢您带来这些
who just want to see justice done.
寻求公正的专业人士
Mr. Pratt, do you have a monopoly on seed distribution
普拉特先生 你的种子在伊利诺伊州凯恩县
in Kane County, Illinois?
处于垄断销♥售♥地位吗
Well, I don't know if I'd call it a monopoly.
我不知道称之为垄断是否合适
My seeds are very popular.
我的种子非常受欢迎
Isn't my client the only farmer
我的委托人是否是凯恩县
in Kane who doesn't use your seeds?
唯一不用你种子的农场主
Yes, I think that's right.
是 我想是这样
And that makes him a target?
这是否令他成为攻击目标
Objection. Argumentative. Come on.
反对 提问有争议 又来吗
Go ahead, you can answer.
你可以回答
Uh, sorry, sir, but the question was inflammatory.
不好意思 先生 但问题有煽动性
No. I think he can handle it. Go ahead.
不 我想他可以应付 回答吧
Wendell is only a target in the sense that
仅就以下意义而言 温德尔是目标
if people take my seed without paying,
人们拿我的种子不付钱
I would go out of business.
我就没生意可做了
I have here a chart from the National Weather Service.
我这里有国家气象局的图表
Can you tell me what it shows?
可以告诉我这上面是什么吗
Wind speed, wind direction.
风速 风向
Isn't it possible
有没有可能
these high winds blew your patented seed onto my client's field?
这些强风 把你的专利种子吹到我委托人的田里
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对 引导证人推测
If you want to question a meteorologist, Mr. Schmidt, do so.
如果你要盘问气象学家 施密特先生 去问吧
Del.
戴尔
I'm feeling a little attacked here.
我觉得自己被攻击了
Look, every answer will only get us closer to the truth.
每一个答案 将令我们更进一步接近真♥相♥
So, let's just answer honestly.
我们就诚实地回答吧
Okay, Your Honor... uh, Del,
好吧 法官阁下 戴尔
that is an improper question.
这是不适当的提问
It seems proper to me.
我觉得适当
Not for a layman, or a non-meteorologist.
对门外汉或非气象学家来说不行
But Mr. Pratt must have an opinion. We all do.
但普拉特先生肯定有看法 我们都有
So, let's just hear his.
我们听听他的看法吧
Well, sure, it's possible.
当然 有可能
It's possible high winds blew your seed onto my client's land?
有可能强风把你的专利种子吹到了我委托人的田里
Sure. Well, if that's true,
当然 如果是这样
isn't it possible this seed on his land is just...
有没有可能他田里的这些种子只是
part of God's plan?
上帝的计划之一
Without their confidential informant, Your Honor,
没有他们的线人 法官阁下
the state's attorney's office has no case.
州检察官根本没有立案点
We have a recording of the defendant perpetrating this crime.
我们有被告犯罪的录音
Allegedly perpetrating.
涉嫌犯罪
And my client has a Sixth Amendment right
根据第六修正案 我的委托人有权
to confront his accuser.
与指证者对质
Which presupposes that Trey Wagner is our only witness.
这是假定特雷·瓦格纳是我们唯一的证人
Is he? No.
他是吗 不是
Ah, here's the accused now.
被告来了
Come join us in the lovely bond court.
快来加入我们可爱的保释法庭
My apologies, Your Honor. I was in court on another matter.
对不起 法官阁下 我参加了另一个庭审
The fact that the ASA has requested a delay in preliminary
助理检察官要求推迟预审时间
suggests that he has no evidence
表明除了此证人外
other than this one witness.
他没有其它证据了
I'm afraid that Ms. Lockhart has been misinformed about our motion.
恐怕洛克哈特女士弄错了动议的内容
We're not asking for a delay in preliminary.
我们不是要求推迟预审
We're asking for revocation of bail.
而是要求撤消保释
Your Honor, this is... What has Mr. Agos
法官阁下 艾格斯先生做了什么
ever done to warrant revocation of bail?
要撤销对他的保释
The day that Mr. Agos was released from holding,
艾格斯先生从拘留所释放的当天
the primary witness against him, Trey Wagner, disappeared.
针对他的主要证人 特雷·瓦格纳失踪了
That is completely irrelevant.
完全无关
We have evidence Mr. Agos intimidated the witness.
我们有证据 艾格斯先生威胁了证人
What evidence? A report from his pretrial services officer
什么证据 他的审前服务局调查员上报说
that he met with Kalinda Sharma after his release.
他在被释放后见过凯琳达·夏尔马
Kalinda Sharma then approached Trey Wagner.
凯琳达·夏尔马后来接触了特雷·瓦格纳
Your Honor, this is attack by supposition.
法官阁下 这是假设性攻击
Which is why we need a revocation of bail hearing.
所以要召开撤销保释听证会
Mr. Agos has already
艾格斯先生已经
been through a source of funds hearing.
经历了保释金来源听证会
Now the county wants a revocation of bail hearing?
现在县法♥院♥又要举♥行♥撤销保释听证会吗
This is... this is Kafka in action.
这是 这是现实版卡夫卡
The longer I live, the more I realize
我年纪越大 越是意识到
that everything is Kafka in action.
一切都是现实版卡夫卡
I will hear arguments on Tuesday.
我会在周二听你们辩论
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官阁下
Next.
下一个
They're gonna get me one way or another.
无论如何 他们都要整死我
Well, that's not what he said.
他不是这样说的
No, it isn't.
不 不是的
No, no, that's not what he said.
不 他不是这样说的
No, he didn't say that.
他没有这样说
Uh... no. Look, I have to go. Good-bye.
听着 我得挂了 再见
Hi. My name is Joy Grubick,
你好 我叫乔伊·格鲁比克
and I'm the pretrial service officer for Cary Agos.
我是凯里·艾格斯的审前服务局调查员
And as such, it is my job to write a report to the court
因此我的工作是向法♥院♥递交报告
on Cary's compliances with, uh, his bond obligations.
评估凯里对保释责任的遵守情况
Looks like you already did that.
看起来你已经这样做了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You already did that.
你已经这样做了
The court is holding a revocation of bail hearing
基于你的报告 法♥院♥要举♥行♥撤销保释
based on your report.
听证会
No, no, no.
不对
That was based on my notes.
那是基于我的笔录
Ah. Well, that's a comfort.
这样啊 听起来真安慰
You're Mr. Agos' employer?
你是艾格斯先生的雇主吗
No, I'm his partner.
不 我是他的合伙人
Well, yes, but, for my report, I need to declare an employer.
是 但我的报告 需要申报一位雇主
Well, that's too bad, because he doesn't have an employer.
太可惜了 他没有雇主
Okay.
好吧
And how has Cary been doing at work, mrs. Florrick?
凯里的工作情况如何 福瑞克夫人
We took their six top department heads.
我们抢走了他们六名重要部门的主管
Why are you fighting me on this?
你为什么要为这个和我过不去
Because this is B.S.
全是废话
They are not ours!
他们不是自己人
They want to change...
他们要改变
Well. He's doing well. Good.
他做得很好 好的
I understand he was in court yesterday and today.
我知道他昨天和今天都去了法庭
Yesterday, but not today.
昨天 今天没有
And afterwards, after court?
那么下庭后呢
Alicia, do you have a minute? What's up?
艾丽西娅 有时间吗 什么事
We heard you were staffing your campaign office.
我们听说你在招募竞选办公室的员工
You... No. Where did you hear that?
你...不 你在哪里听到的
A reporter called me for comment.
记者打电♥话♥找我要评论
She asked if I had a position on your campaign.
她问我是否在你竞选办公室中就职
I didn't even know there was a campaign to have an opinion about.
我甚至不知道有一个我要发表意见的竞选
Yes?
怎么样
You want to hear what happened afterwards, right?
你要听之后的事吗
Yes, after court.
对 下庭后的事
The state's attorney met with me.
州检察官见了我
I see. Was Cary Agos with you?
我知道了 凯里·艾格斯和你在一起吗
No. Mr. Castro just came to see me.
不 卡斯特罗先生是来找我的
Well, then it's not important. We can move on.
那这不重要 不用说了
You don't want to hear about Mr. Castro threatening Cary?
你不想听卡斯特罗先生威胁凯里吗
I'm not threatening Cary.
我不是来威胁凯里的
It sounds like you did. No.
听起来是的 不
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表