You've been listening to Carl Orff's
您现在听到的是
Fier Stucke fur Xylophon.
卡尔·奥尔夫的木琴曲
Xylophones and pan flutes are healing instruments
木琴和排箫是治愈型乐器
best played as a detox from the intensity of the day.
用于演奏缓解压力的乐曲最好
Shut up.
闭嘴
No.
不要
Elsbeth, I'm going into court.
埃尔斯贝特 我要上庭了
It's too late to change trial strategy.
现在改变庭审策略太迟了
You can't win by fighting sexism.
你用性别歧视去打赢不了
They're charging sexism. Are you saying I can't refute it?
是他们起诉性别歧视 你是说我无法反驳吗
No. Yes.
不 是的
I mean the plaintiff has a broken iPhone.
我是说原告有个坏掉的苹果手♥机♥
Okay. And why is that important?
好 那有什么重要的呢
Because her office sent over files
因为她办公室送来的文件
with five different buck slips.
附有五种不同的便条
Five different assistants.
5个不同的助理
Mr. Napier, hello.
内皮尔先生 你好
This is my law partner, Elsbeth Tascioni.
这是我的合伙人 埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
She'll be my second chair today. That's my general counsel.
今天她会做我的副席律师 那是我的顾问
He's advising me to settle, Ms. Hecht.
他建议我和解 赫特女士
Oh, no. You can't.
不 不能和解
Our worry is the makeup of the plaintiff's team.
我们担心的是原告的团队组成
We've looked at their wins and losses...
我们查过他们的胜诉败诉历史...
That just makes them overconfident.
那会让他们太过自负
Just give us today. Then we can decide whether to settle.
给我们今天一天 然后决定要不要和解
Okay, I have business with the governor's office,
好 我跟州长办公室有生意往来
and their lead attorney is the governor's wife.
他们的首席律师是州长夫人
What?!
什么
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
I didn't know you were on this.
我不知道你代理了这个案子
I didn't know either.
我也不知道
But I guess I am.
但我现在知道了
Who's that?
那是谁
Elsbeth Tascioni.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Is she good?
她厉害吗
Yep.
厉害
Well, I like the talent pool at J-Serve.
我喜欢J服务公♥司♥的人才库
I also believe that there aren't enough women CEOs
我也确信在科技行业
in the tech business.
没有足够的女性执行官
So when they approached me, I said yes.
所以他们联♥系♥我的时候 我同意了
And in the three years you served as CEO at J-Serve,
在你做J服务公♥司♥首席执行官的3年间
what happened to the share price? It doubled.
股价变动情况如何 翻了倍
So, uh, despite this unprecedented success
所以 尽管你获得了这空前的成功
and a mere two weeks before your options vested,
在还有两周你就能获得期权的时候
you were unceremoniously terminated?
你被毫不客气地解雇了
Objection, Your Honor,
反对 法官阁下
to unprecedented success? Calls for a conclusion.
空前成功的用词 引导证人作结论性意见
That it does. Sustained.
确实如此 反对有效
Were you given any reason for your firing?
他们告诉你解雇原因了吗
Mr. Napier told me that my brash management style
内皮尔先生跟我说我傲慢的管理风格
was inconsistent with the company's culture.
与公♥司♥文化不符
So you're suing them. Yes.
所以你起诉他们 对
They fired me because I'm a woman.
他们解雇我是因为我是女人
And they can't do that.
他们不能这么做
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ms. Vargas, how would you describe your relationship
瓦格斯女士 你会怎么形容
with your subordinates?
你跟下属的关系
How would I desc...
我会怎么形容...
I-I don't know, um... effective.
不知道...高效吧
Ms. Vargas, how many aides have you had in the last two months?
瓦格斯女士 最近两个月你换了几个助理
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与案情无关
Ms. Vargas claims that she was fired due to sexism.
瓦格斯女士声称她是因性别歧视被解雇
We believe there's a far simpler explanation.
但我们觉得有更简单的原因
I guess I will...
我想我会...
No, I know I will overrule.
不 我判反对无效
Ms. Vargas, how many aides?
瓦格斯 几个助理呢
I don't know. Five.
不知道 5个吧
Five assistants in the last two months?
最近两个月 5个助理
It's very hard to find good help.
找好助手很难
Your Honor, please ask the defense to restrain itself.
法官阁下 请让被告方控制一些
Restrain yourself, Ma'am.
请控制一下 女士
Ms. Vargas,
瓦格斯女士
have you thrown your cell phone at your assistants?
你朝助理扔过手♥机♥吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Goes to management skills.
这涉及管理技巧
Yes. Overruled.
好 反对无效
You may answer, Ma'am.
你需要回答 女士
Look, women are called bitches
女人用强硬的管理风格
when they have a tough management style.
就会被称作贱♥人♥
I admit I have a tough management style,
我承认我的管理风格强硬
but I am fair.
但我很公平
That was a good pivot on their part.
现在证据对他们很有力
Yep, it's no longer about sexism.
对 案子与性别歧视无关了
It's about our client being a bitch.
现在是我们客户是贱♥人♥
So we make it about the CEO before her.
那我们就扯上她之前的首席执行官
Compare their behavior.
对比他们的表现
Yeah, he's the same and they didn't fire him.
对 他也很强硬 公♥司♥没解雇他
Diane, you knew the CEO before Camilla.
戴安 你认识卡米拉之前的执行官
What was his name?
他叫什么
Um, Everett Tatum.
埃弗雷特·塔特穆
Wasn't there a sexual harassment suit against him?
是不是有过针对他的性骚扰起诉
There was. I'll e-mail it to you.
有 我邮件给你
What?!
什么
Computers are down. Who did it?
电脑出问题了 谁干的
What happened? What's going on here?
怎么了 发生了什么事
Dean, Alicia.
迪恩 艾丽西娅
向以下账号♥支付5万美金获得解锁密♥码♥
你的电脑和所有网络磁盘都已加密
Wire a payment of $50,000
72小时内 向以下账号♥
to the following account number within 72 hours
支付5万美金
or the decryption key will be destroyed and your files
否则加密密♥码♥会被销毁
permanently lost. Ah...Ransomware.
文档会永久丢失 勒索软件
It was an e-mail from Alicia. I just clicked on it.
是艾丽西娅发来的邮件 我只点了一下
I-I didn't send you anything.
我什么都没发给你
I just lost my deposition...! Need some help here!
我的证词丢了 这里需要帮助
My computer's frozen!
我的电脑不动了
This isn't good.
这可不妙
It's everything. All our backup files,
一切都没了 我们所有备份文件
all our accounts. Everything's lost.
我们的账户 都丢了
We're due in court in an hour and we can't get our trial notes.
我们还有1小时要上庭 但拿不到庭审笔记
What happens if we don't pay?
不付钱会怎么样
Everything gets deleted in 72 hours. 71 hours.
72小时后一切都被删除 是71小时
It's on our laptops, too?
笔记本上也有
Everything's on the same network. That's insane.
所有电脑都连在同一网络 太疯狂了
This is like modern day piracy. Where's Cary? Here.
这是现代海盗行为 凯里呢 这
No, Agos, Cary. Uh, he's at lunch.
不 是艾格斯 凯里 吃午饭去了
I'll conference him in.
我联♥系♥他
It's your phone. Yep.
你的电♥话♥ 是
They know I'm at lunch. It can't be good news.
他们知道我在吃午饭 肯定不太妙
Well, maybe they're dropping the charges against you.
也许他们撤销了你的案子
It's Cary.
我是凯里
Cary, we've had a malware attack.
凯里 我们遭到了恶意软件攻击
All our computers are down.
电脑都停止工作了
They're asking for $50,000
他们要5万美金
or we lose all our files in 71 hours.
否则71小时后我们会丢失所有文档
What?
什么
Wait, we need to loop Kalinda in.
等等 我们把凯琳达也接进来
They're calling you, they're calling... they're calling you.
他们要给你打电♥话♥ 他们要给你打电♥话♥
Mute your phone.
把你电♥话♥静音
Where is it? I don't know.
它在哪 我不知道
What about the backup files?
用备份文件呢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表