but our cash reserves have been depleted.
我们的现金存款已经被耗尽了
Surely Alicia knows that
艾丽西娅肯定知道
we were bruised by the loss of Chumhum.
因为丢掉查查网我们损失严重
Yes, and because of the loss of Chumhum,
我知道 正因为已经丢掉了查查网
client retention is even more critical.
保留客户才更重要
Which is why I am assuring all my clients
这就是为什么我跟所有的客户保证说
that they're in good hands.
他们会得到很好的服务
We have a deposition now.
我们现在有个庭外取证会
Why don't we all think about it
我们为何不都去考虑一下
and get back together later in the day?
今天晚些时候再谈
Just so long as we know
只要我们知道
that Alicia needs $300,000 more to be happy.
艾丽西娅需要再多三十万才满意就行
Okay.
好
We have her over a barrel.
我们可以完全支配她
Now that she's an SA,
既然她是州检察官了
she has to divest her financial interests immediately.
她必须马上脱离她的经济利益关系
So we stick with the lowball.
所以我们继续虚报低价
No-- if we piss her off,
不 如果我们惹怒了她
we put all our future criminal cases at risk.
就等于拿我们以后所有的刑事案件来冒险
No, Alicia's no Castro.
不会 艾丽西娅不是卡斯特罗
She wouldn't let this hurt our clients.
她不会让这事来伤害我们的客户
Come on, she deserves the money--
得了吧 她该得这么多钱
she built this firm.
这律所是她建立起来的
And abandoned it.
然后抛弃了
Uh, then we bump it up another hundred thousand.
那我们再提高十万
I can agree to that.
我可以接受这么做
God, great negotiating stance, Julius.
多棒的谈判立场啊 朱利叶斯
Did you learn that in New York?
这是在纽约学到的吗
We have a deposition.
我们有庭外取证会
Shh... let's not fight.
别吵了
Wharfmaster began as a labor of love.
码头大♥师♥网是从免费服务起家的
Sharing software in development has always been difficult
由于文件容量问题
because of the size of the files.
分享开♥发♥中的软件一直都是件难事
That's why peer-to-peer sites were created.
这就是我们创立点对点网站的原因
So the average user of Wharfmaster
所以码头大♥师♥网的普通用户
is an entrepreneurial programmer
都是希望分享自己最新创意的
looking to share his latest creation?
创业型程序员吗
I, uh, have a novel idea.
我有一个新的想法
How about we tone down the
我们减少点杀气
snark and keep this civil?
把这作为民事诉讼怎么样
I don't know about average,
我不知道普通用户是怎么样
but, yes, programmers are our biggest client base.
是的 程序员是我们最大的用户群
And yet 80% of Wharfmaster's traffic
然而码头大♥师♥网80%的流量
comes from copyrighted music and films.
来自已有版权的音乐和电影
Uh, nice parsing of numbers, Mr. Agos.
数据分♥析♥得不错 艾格斯先生
That 80% reflects the number of downloads, not traffic.
那80%反映的是下载量 而不是流量
And yet our client's movie was downloaded four million times
而我们当事人的电影在影院上映前
on your site before it opened in theaters.
已在你们网站上被下载四百万次了
4.2 million. 4.2 million times.
420万次 420万次
So when it finally premiered, the box office was depressed.
所以当它上映时 票房♥就很低迷了
I'm sorry, Mr. Dalton,
抱歉 道尔顿先生
but I saw In Brain when it opened,
我在上映后看了「探脑之旅」
and the box office was depressed
票房♥低迷
because the movie wasn't very good.
是因为电影不怎么好看
Well, thanks for the review, jackass. Listen,
谢谢你的评论 混♥蛋♥
why don't you stop encouraging people to illegally download?
你们为何不停止鼓励人们非法下载
And then maybe you wouldn't find yourself
也许你就不会让自己
in this situation.
陷入这种境地
Gentlemen, please.
先生们 别吵了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry that there are illegal downloads.
抱歉出现了非法下载
I really am, but I'm like the post office.
我真的抱歉 但我就跟邮局一样
People pick up and drop off letters and parcels.
人们会取送信件和包裹
I can't control if some of that activity is illegal.
我无法控制是否某些活动是违法的
Because I'm not looking inside of the parcels.
因为我不能看包裹里的东西
So, Mr. Bacevich, you and your employees have
所以 巴塞维奇先生 你和你的员工
no specific knowledge of any illegal downloading?
都不知道存在非法下载
Is that correct? That's correct.
这么说对吗 对
Good. One second.
好 稍等一下
We're in trouble now.
我们有麻烦了
What is this?
这是干嘛
I'm on hold with the Wharfmaster help line.
我正在等待接通码头大♥师♥网的客服电♥话♥
Is this really necessary?
真有这个必要吗
Welcome to Wharfmaster.
欢迎致电码头大♥师♥网
My name is Rami, how can I help you?
我叫拉米 有什么能帮助你的吗
Hi, Rami.
你好 拉米
I'm having some trouble downloading a file.
我在下载一个文件时出现了问题
Okay, what kind of file?
好 什么文件
It's the movie American Sniper.
是那部电影「美国狙击手」
Oh, come on...
不是吧
Okay, how big is the file?
好 那文件有多大
It's about 700 megabytes.
大约七百兆
Are you using a VPN connection when you connect to Wharfmaster?
你连接码头大♥师♥时用虚拟私人网络了吗
There it goes, it started to download.
好了 开始下载了
Thank you so much for your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
No problem, have a nice day.
不客气 祝你愉快
Your client claimed that neither he nor anyone at Wharfmaster
你的当事人说他或者任何码头大♥师♥的员工
has specific knowledge of illegal downloading.
都不知道非法下载的事
And yet here is his help desk
但事实是他的咨♥询♥前台
being helpful illegally downloading a movie.
在协助非法下载电影
So shall we discuss a number?
我们来谈谈和解的金额吧
Mrs. State's Attorney...
州检察官夫人
Mr. Redmayne.
瑞德梅恩先生
Look at how she basks in her power, Crystal.
看看她现在权力加身的样子 克丽丝特尔
Huh? I know that look.
我知道这表情
Now get over here.
快过来
Get over here, come on.
过来 来吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, yes.
真棒
Yes, yes, yes.
棒 棒 棒
Yes... This is my assistant,
棒 这是我的助理
this is a great... my personal assistant, Marissa.
这真棒... 私人助理 梅丽莎
Executive assistant.
行政助理
Yeah, all right, well, look at all this crap.
好吧 看看这些乱七八糟的东西
What did we send over, Crystal?
我们送的是什么 克丽丝特尔
A chess board.
棋盘
Uh, made out of human teeth.
用人的牙齿做的
Well, anyway, can I sit over there?
好吧 我能坐在那儿吗
Oh, please.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Is it really made out of human teeth?
真的是人的牙齿做的吗
So I thought I'd get together with you
我想我得在大♥波♥人马围堵你之前
to talk before the crowds descended on you,
来跟你谈谈
you know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吧
Everybody with their hands outstretched.
所有人都伸出自己的手
"Me, me, me, me!"
喊着 我 我 我
We're fine here.
我们这儿倒还好
Why don't you, uh, sit here next to me?
你为什么不坐到我边上来呢
Um, no, I'm fine.
没关系 我挺好的
Oh, I know you are,
我知道
but I-I want you to sit near me.
但我想让你坐我旁边
Please.
来吧
Pretty please.
求你了
Ah, good. Good, good, good.
很好 很好 很好
Now, I started out in sales, shoe sales.
我正着手进入销♥售♥业 销♥售♥鞋子
Did I ever tell you that, Crystal?
我告诉过你吗 克丽丝特尔
And there you have to look into the customer's eyes.
做这行你必须正视客户的眼睛
And-and that's the way you know whether you've made a sale or not.
这样你才能知道这笔生意做成没有
Is there something you want to sell me, Mr. Redmayne?
你想卖♥♥给我什么东西吗 瑞德梅恩先生
I love women's feet.
我钟爱♥女♥人♥的脚
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表