to establish your alibi in case the judge rules against us.
以免法官对我们做出不利的裁决
Just anyone you can think of, and we'll try and locate them.
你能想到的任何人 我们会设法找到他
What's wrong, Brett? What's going on?
怎么了 布雷特 发生什么了
Tell them.
告诉他们吧
Just so you know,
我想告诉你
I'm innocent. I did not touch that kid in that parking lot.
我是清白的 我在停车场没碰那个孩子
But?
但是
But I was in the parking lot.
但是我当时在停车场
But I-I didn't do this, Alicia. I didn't.
但不是我♥干♥的 艾丽西娅 不是我
I was headed back to the car to get something for Dakota.
我当时回车上给达科塔拿东西
That's all. To get what?
只有这些 拿什么
To get what?
拿什么
You were her dealer?
你卖♥♥毒品给她
I was a different person.
我当时不是个好人
I've changed.
我已经洗心革面了
So you got Dakota to lie for you?
所以你让达科塔为你撒谎
You need to help me. Please.
你得帮帮我 求你了
Please. I'm innocent.
求你了 我是无辜的
But we know it's perjury now.
但我们现在知道这是伪证了
We know that the alibi is false.
我们知道那个不在场证据是伪造的
We know that Brett was in that parking lot.
我们知道布雷特当时在停车场
He told us so. Yes,
他跟我们说了 是的
but we're not putting him on the stand,
但是我们没让他出庭作证
so we're not suborning perjury. Yes.
所以我们没有唆使他做伪证 是的
Okay, but we are allowing Dakota's testimony
好吧 但是我们默许了达科塔的证词
to be entered into the record, a testimony we know is false.
被记录在案 而我们知道证词有假的
We have to tell the judge. No. Listen, Amber.
我们得告诉法官 不 听着安珀
When we argued for the transcript to be admitted,
我们争取让这份记录被法庭接受时
we didn't know it was false.
并不知道它是伪证
Yes, but we do now.
是的 但我们现在知道了
Right, but that doesn't matter.
对 但是没关系
When we argued for it yesterday, we didn't know.
我们昨天为其辩护时并不知道
That doesn't seem right.
这是不对的
I know. But it's legal.
我知道 但这是合法的
I think I have a lot to learn.
我觉得要学的东西还有很多
All rise.
全体起立
Thank you. Please be seated.
谢谢 请坐
I'm allowing the whole
我将接受2009年的
2009 transcript into evidence. Your Honor.
所有证词作为证据 法官阁下
Matan, you are welcome to call your witness to testify
马坦 如果我们进入庭审 你就可以
if we do go to trial, and, Mrs. Florrick, you're welcome
传唤证人了 福瑞克夫人 你完全
to impeach him, just like you both did here.
可以质疑他 就像上次一样
Your Honor, you mention "if we do go to trial."
法官阁下 你提到了如果进行到庭审
Will you rule on our motion to dismiss?
你会接受我们的不审理提议吗
Our client was already found not guilty.
我们的当事人已经被证明无罪
We have one more witness, Your Honor.
我们还有一个证人 法官阁下
Evan Houston. Do you want to know
伊万·休斯顿 你们是想知道
what I do now or what I did then?
我现在的工作还是当时的工作
Let's try then. Well, I worked in a gas station
当时 我当时在粉色蓝宝石夜店
across the street from the strip joint, the, um, Pink Sapphire.
脱衣舞俱乐部对面的加油战工作
Was he in the previous trial? No.
他在之前的庭审出现过吗 没有
Someone new. And did you see that man
新证人 事发当晚
over there on the night in question?
你看到那个人了吗
Yeah. He was in the parking lot.
是的 他在停车场
He was beating some kid up. Thank you, sir.
他在打一个小孩 谢谢你 先生
Mr. Houston, this is your first time
休斯顿先生 这是你第一次
testifying against my client.
作对我的当事人不利的证词
Why didn't you come forward six years ago?
为什么六年前你不站出来呢
I did come forward six years ago.
我六年前就站出来了
I told the police the exact same thing I'm telling you.
我跟警♥察♥说了跟刚才一模一样的话
What police? A detective named Hardy.
哪个警♥察♥ 一个叫哈迪的探长
You did? Were you too sick to testify?
是吗 你当时生病不能出庭吗
Were you out of town, sir? No, I was here.
你不在市内吗 先生 我在市内
But the prosecution didn't want you to testify?
但是检方不希望你作证吗
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 争论性问题
Let it go, Matan. You may answer.
驳回 马坦 你可以回答了
They said they didn't need me. How did you...
他们说不需要我了 你是怎么
I.D.
认出
my client, Mr. Houston?
我的当事人的 休斯顿先生
In a lineup.
列队辨认疑犯的时候
I wasn't aware my client was in
我不知道我的当事人在
a lineup.
疑犯辨认队列里出现过
A photo lineup.
疑犯照片辨认队列
You looked good in there, I thought.
你在法庭上表现不错 我觉得
No. We're losing.
不 我们要输了
The judge is gonna allow this to go to trial.
法官准备允许案子进入庭审阶段
I saw him with this new witness.
我看到了他对这个新目击者的态度
He seemed convinced.
他被说服了
You know, when I was an A.S.A.,
我当助理检察官的时候
I was told to double-check
别人告诉我要仔细检查
cases coming through a certain detective's hands.
某个探长经手的案子
Why is that?
为什么
'Cause he was old-school.
因为他很老派
If he didn't get photo array results he liked,
如果疑犯辨认的结果不是他想要的
he'd reshuffle the mug shots and ask the eyewitness to try again.
他会把照片重洗 让目击者二次辨认
Or he'd place a finger on the suspect's photo.
或者把手指指向疑犯的照片
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
There was an I.A.D. Investigation.
曾经有过内务部调查
Inconclusive. They dropped it about a year ago.
但没有结果 一年前就被放弃了
Who was the detective?
是哪一个探长
Hardy.
哈迪
That's why Matan didn't put Evan on the stand in 2009.
这就是2009年马坦不让伊万出庭的原因
He was worried about the photo array.
他在担心疑犯照片辨认有误
That would be my guess.
这是我的猜测
Thank you.
谢谢你
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Thank you for coming in, Detective Hardy.
谢谢出庭 哈迪探长
No problem. It's my job.
没事 这是我的工作
In what way did the eyewitness,
目击证人伊万·休斯顿
Evan Houston, I.D. My client?
是怎么认出我的当事人的
Was it by lineup or photo array?
是疑犯队列辨认还是照片辨认
Photo array. And did he identify him right away?
照片辨认 他立刻就认出他了吗
Yes. You didn't need to take him through the photos a second time
是的 你没有因为他可能错认了
because he was prone to misidentify?
就让他二次辨认吗
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对 重复问题
And yet I'd like to hear the answer a second time.
但是我想再听一遍回答
Detective? No,
探长 没有
I did not take him through a second time.
我没让他二次辨认
Isn't there a slang for this in the department,
警♥察♥局是不是有一个俗语
the act of running a photo array past the witness a second time?
形容二次辨认疑犯照片的行为
Yeah, might be. I-I don't know it.
是吧 可能是 我不知道
P.O.E. Process of elimination. Fascinating.
排除过程 太有趣了
Detective, wasn't there an Internal Affairs investigation
探长 你对照片辨认的处理方式
into your use of these photo arrays. Objection!
是否曾引起过内部调查 反对
Uh, I haven't even gotten the question out yet,
我的问题还没有问完
Your Honor. This is disgusting.
法官阁下 这太过分了
I.A.D. Investigations are confidential. Yes,
内务部调查是保密的 是的
but I'm asking the detective about
但是我只是在向探长询问
a specific practice that has a crucial bearing
他的某种对本案有重大影响的
on this case, his use of photo arrays.
办案方法 他对照片辨认环节的处理
Then ask him the question. Don't... I am asking him the question.
那就直接问他 别 我正在提问
Did I.A.D. ever investigate you for faulty photo arrays,
内务部是否因为照片辨认调查过你
and is that the only reason why
这是不是伊万·休斯顿第一次庭审
Evan Houston was not included in the first trial?
没有出庭的唯一原因
Excuse me, Your Honor, I want a ruling.
对不起 法官阁下 我需要您的裁决
Was it because Evan Houston only selected
是不是因为伊万·休斯顿
my client's photo after being shown his photo
在二次照片辨认时
in two separate photo arrays. Objection! ObjectObjection!
才认出我的客户 反对 反对
All right. Thank you. Why don't we all calm down now?
好了 谢谢 大家都冷静一下
Mrs. Florrick, you got out your question,
福瑞克夫人 你问出了你的问题
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表