Mr. Sweeney, shh.
斯威尼先生 小声
Yes, 911.
对 911
Hello. My name is Bernard Loomis...
你好 我叫伯纳德·卢米斯
and I think something has happened to my wife...
我觉得我妻子好像出事了
One second.
稍等
Uh, I'll call you back.
我一会儿再打来
Detective Crowell,
克洛维警探
how accurate would you say that sequence is?
你认为剧集中的时间发展有多精确
I worked the case, and I'm a technical advisor on the show--
我处理这案子 还是电视剧的案情顾问
that's exactly how Mr. Sweeney covered up the murder.
这就是斯威尼先生掩盖谋杀的过程
There was a rug missing from Mr. Sweeney's house,
斯威尼先生家有块毯子不见了
Mr. Sweeney had a receipt
斯威尼先生的工作棚里
for a gallon jug of lye in his work-shed.
有一张买♥♥一加仑碱液的收据
His lawyer convinced the judge
他的律师让法官相信
the warrants didn't cover "Detached dwellings."
搜查令不包括独♥立♥式的工作棚
Detective, did the actual Colin Sweeney
警探 科林·斯威尼在埋妻时
make a 911 call when he buried his wife?
也曾打电♥话♥给911吗
Uh... I'm sorry-- when he discovered
抱歉 当他发现他妻子
his wife was missing? Yes, he did.
失踪时打过吗 打过
I'd like to play it for the court.
我希望能在法庭上播放电♥话♥记录
Yes, 911.
对 911
Hello. My name is Colin Sweeney,
你好 我叫科林·斯威尼
and I think something has happened to my wife.
我觉得我妻子好像出事了
one second. Uh...
稍等
I'll call you back. My goodness.
我一会儿再打来 我的天
That's very similar to the 911 call on the show.
这和剧里的911通话非常相似
Yes, identical. Nothing further.
没错 一样的 没有问题了
Detective, how many times
警探 你有多少次
have you testified against Mr. Sweeney?
出庭作证斯威尼先生有罪
Four times. This is my fourth.
四次 这是第四次
And each time you've lost--
每一次你都输了
Sweeney was cleared of all charges?
斯威尼总是什么罪都没有
We call him the luckiest murderer on the planet.
我们管他叫全球最幸运的罪犯
I see. And given this attitude,
明白了 考虑到这种态度
don't you have an ax to grind?
你难道能没有私心
No. In fact, haven't you admitted...
我没有 其实你没承认...
Sidebar, Your Honor.
进一步说话 法官阁下
Let's go. Come on up.
好 过来吧
What's eating you, Ms. Krause?
你想说什么 克劳斯女士
Your Honor, plaintiff's counsel
法官阁下 原告的律师
is preparing to introduce e-mails...
正在准备引入电子邮件...
She can't... Wait a minute.
她不能... 等等
E-mails in which Detective Crowell
在这些电子邮件钟克洛维警探
insists that he will, quote,
坚持他会 原话是这么说的
"Get Sweeney eventually"" Unquote,
「最终会抓到斯威尼」
but their investigator
但他们的调查人员
hacked into the detective's account
黑进了警探的邮箱帐号♥
and obtained the e-mails illegally.
非法取得这些邮件
Counselors, is this true?
律师们 这是真的吗
Damn it. How did she find out?
见鬼 她怎么发现的
David Lee. No, he wouldn't do that. Would he?
大卫·李 他不会那么做 对吧
Kalinda, who else knew about these Crowell e-mails?
凯琳达 还有谁知道克洛维邮件的事
The judge is rejecting them as illegally obtained.
法官因为它们是非法获得拒绝纳入证据
Only you and Cary.
只有你和凯里
Look, I'll look into it as soon as I get back, okay?
我一回来就去查好吗
Bye.
再见
It's illegal to drive and talk on the phone.
开车打电♥话♥是违法的
It's a $75 fine.
要罚75美元
But it's more with a child in the car.
如果车上有小孩还会更高
Should we just try silence for a moment, Dylan? Hmm?
我们稍微安静一会儿好吗 迪伦
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
A different way.
走另外一条路
This is the way to Brian's house.
这条路是去布莱恩家
He was my best friend, uh, but he moved.
他是我的好朋友 但是搬走了
He moved to Las Vegas.
他搬到拉斯维加斯去了
He's the only one whose parents let him come over to my house.
他是唯一一个父母愿意让他到我家的朋友
Dylan, I need you to do me a favor.
迪伦 我要你帮我个忙
Scoot down in your seat.
坐低一点
Why? Just do it.
为什么 照做就是
This is RL-567.
我是RL-567
I need to check a license
我需要查询一张驾驶证
on an Illinois plate: RFI56TH.
挂在伊利诺伊车牌RFI56TH下
I'll hold.
我可以等
All American Mike says that my dad killed my mom.
全美迈克说我爸爸杀了我妈妈
What?
什么
He's a kid at my school.
他是我学校的同学
All American Mike, he, uh...
全美迈克 他...
he says my dad killed my mom.
他说我爸爸杀了我妈妈
Well, why would he say that?
他为什么会这么说
I don't know.
我不知道
He said it was true.
他说是真的
Someone is leaking to the defense.
肯定有人给被告泄密
I don't like being undercut by my own firm.
我不喜欢被自己人坑
Yeah. That's too bad.
我明白 那很糟糕
Do you trust Cary Agos?
你相信凯里·艾格斯吗
What? Cary Agos.
什么 凯里·艾格斯
Is he leaking?
是他泄的密吗
No. Who, then?
不是 那是谁
If you lose your seat on the board,
如果你失去了董事席
does your wife get to keep hers?
你妻子能保住她的吗
Renata? I guess.
蕾娜塔 我猜可以
What are you saying? You've been married going on...?
你想说什么 你结婚多久了
Eight months. Why?
八个月 怎么了
Do your homework. I'll be right up.
做作业去 我一会儿就上楼
No video games.
不许玩电子游戏机
Bye, Kalinda.
再见 凯琳达
You got a plate?
你查到那个车牌了吗
A Jesse Raymond White, of Darien.
达里恩市一个叫杰西·雷蒙·怀特的家伙
No priors. Is that anyone you know?
没有前科 你认识这个人吗
That might not mean anything.
或许没什么意思
Keep track if it's the same car tomorrow.
如果明天还见到那辆车 注意它的动向
What did Dylan say?
迪伦说了什么
About the SUV? Nothing.
关于那辆SUV吗 没说什么
No. About... anything.
不 所有事
He said I shouldn't be on my cell when I drive.
他说我不该在开车时打电♥话♥
Nothing else?
没别的了吗
Not really. He didn't say anything about the kids at school?
没别的了 没提到学校里那些孩子吗
Yeah. Someone named Brian,
有 某个叫布莱恩的
who moved away.
他搬走了
Did he say anything about Mike Zeiler?
他有没有提到麦克·赛勒
All American Mike?
全美迈克
Yes.
是的
What did he say?
他说了什么
He just mentioned him.
只是提到了一下
Part of your job, Kalinda--
你工作的一部分 凯琳达
a big part--
很大一部分
is to tell me what Dylan says.
是告诉我迪伦说了些什么
You understand?
你懂吗
I'm not really a kid person, sir.
我不擅长带孩子 先生
But maybe there is someone...
可能你该找别人...
No, no, no, there's nobody.
不不不 没有别人
There's you.
只有你
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太
Guy Redmayne.
盖伊·瑞德梅恩
My daughter and, uh, aide-de-camp, Crystal.
这是我的女儿兼助手 克丽丝特尔
Alicia Florrick. Thank you both so much for meeting me. I...
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 很高兴你们俩愿意见我
Sit. Sit.
坐 坐
Double vodka. Oh, do you want a pick-me-up, Mrs. Florrick?
双份伏特加 你想来一杯吗 福瑞克太太
Oh, no, thank you. And it's Alicia.
不了 谢谢 叫艾丽西娅就可以了
Okay, Alicia.
好的 艾丽西娅
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表