Judge Karpman's office is calling.
卡普曼法官办公室给你电♥话♥
You're needed in court.
要你上庭
That's bond court.
是保释庭
The judge is hearing my motion to reconsider on bail.
法官听审重新考虑保释金的动议
Moira?
莫伊拉
I'm gonna have to call you back, Okay?
我再打给你 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Here we go again.
又见面了
Maybe you can raise the bail to $3 million this time.
或许这次你可以将保释金提高到300万
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么就没想到
Ah, counselors.
律师们
I understand that you wish to review
我明白你们想要重新审视
the Cary Agos situation.
凯里·艾格斯的案子
Is that right, ASA Polmar?
是这样吗 波尔马助理检察官
Uh, actually, Your Honor,
事实上 法官阁下
I made a motion to reduce the bail amount...
我提出了减少保释金数额的动议
Yes.
是
And your motion was denied. Mr. Polmar?
你的动议被驳回了 波尔马先生
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick works as Cary Agos's partner,
福瑞克夫人是凯里·艾格斯的合伙人
but she also represents Lemond Bishop,
但她同时也是莱蒙德·毕夏普
a drug dealer complicit in this matter.
即与本案相关的毒贩的代理律师
So you wish to disqualify her as his representative?
所以你想取消她作为被告代理律师的资格
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Your Honor,
法官阁下
Cary Agos chose me as his lawyer
凯里·艾格斯选择我作为他的律师
and has waived all concerns about conflict of interests...
并且摒弃了所有利益冲突的考虑
Yes, but the court has not.
是的 但是法庭没有
The prosecution's motion is granted.
检方的动议被批准了
Wow, I didn't see that coming.
我怎么就没想到会这样
Well, you should be honored.
你应该感到荣幸
I didn't want to go up against you.
我不想在法庭上与你相对
Is this about your sister?
这是因为你妹妹吗
Is what about my sister?
什么关于我妹妹
This drug case.
这个毒品案子
Is it about your sister's overdose?
是因为你妹妹吸毒过量吗
Yeah, 'cause that's what I need is a motive
是啊 那是我要拿下
to bring down the top drug dealer in town.
城里最大的毒贩所需的动机
Cary Agos isn't the top drug dealer in town.
凯里·艾格斯不是城里最大的毒贩
No, but he's enabled the top drug dealer in town.
他不是 但他帮助城里最大的毒贩
As have I.
我也帮了
Is this gonna get in the way of a friendship, Alicia?
这事会影响到我们的友谊吗 艾丽西娅
I hope not. Good.
我希望不会 很好
I don't want it to.
我不想
Neither do I.
我也不想
My apologies.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
I need you to represent Cary.
我需要你代理凯里
He was arrested.
他被捕了
One of Bishop's crew is claiming
毕夏普的一个手下说
that he told them how to avoid detection on a drug shipment.
他告诉他们在运毒时怎么避开警方
How large was the shipment?
运送量有多大
$1.3 million in heroin.
价值130万的海♥洛♥因♥
That's not good.
这可不太好
Uh... wait, it's not good for Cary,
等等 对凯里不好
or it's not good for us? Both.
还是对我们不好 都不好
My clients won't like to see
我的客户不想看到
my new name partner under arrest. He was arrested
我的新冠名合伙人被捕 他是因
because he was fighting for his client.
为维护他的客户才被捕的
He puts his life on the line for them.
他为了他的客户冒着生命危险
Okay.
好吧
She's going with Florrick-Agos.
她要去福&艾律所
No, too small potatoes.
不会 太小了
Ah, it fits Diane's romantic soul.
适合戴安浪漫的灵魂
Then there's an opportunity.
那还有一个机会
What would that be?
会是什么
Cary Agos was arrested a few days ago.
凯里·艾格斯几天前被捕了
A drug charge.
毒品指控
I, uh, I need your help, Kalinda.
我需要你的帮助 凯琳达
Cary's been arrested.
凯里被捕了
I know.
我知道
It has to do with Bishop.
跟毕夏普有关
You knew that, too.
这个你也知道了
I did.
是的
Okay, so you need to
好吧 所以你需要
talk to the other people in Bishop's crew,
跟毕夏普的其余手下谈谈
find out who was in this meeting with Cary?
找出是谁跟凯里会面的
Look, Bishop doesn't want us to talk to any of his crew.
毕夏普不想我们跟他任何手下谈话
He wants us to defend Cary in another way.
他要我们以另一种方式为凯里辩护
Look, I have an idea,
我有个主意
but I'll get back to you when I have more, Okay?
等我有更多信息了再告诉你 行吗
Kalinda.
凯琳达
What?
怎么了
Oh, come on, I'm just giving the boys
得了 我只想给这些男孩们
something to fantasize about.
一些可以幻想的事
What's up? What do you need me for?
发生什么事了 你需要我♥干♥嘛
Why did you call me Thursday night?
周四晚上干嘛打电♥话♥给我
Why did I call you?
我♥干♥嘛打给你
I think I made that pretty clear.
我想我说得很清楚了
The first time in three years,
三年来第一次
you just decide to call me?
你突然就决定打给我了
Yeah.
是啊
At the exact moment Cary Agos was being arrested?
正好在凯里·艾格斯被捕的时候
You're working with the police.
你跟警♥察♥一起做事
You knew about the arrest,
你知道那次逮捕
and you knew I'd get picked up, too, so you kept me occupied.
并且你知道会牵连我 所以你打给我
Look, I didn't want you to get swept up in all that crap.
我不想你卷进那堆破事里
What evidence have they got against Cary?
他们有什么对凯里不利的证据
What evidence? Why?
什么证据 为什么问这个
Is there someone undercover in Bishop's crew?
毕夏普的手下有卧底吗
And what makes you think even if I knew I'd tell you?
就算我知道 你为什么认为我会告诉你
Because you could get into trouble with your P.I. firm
因为你和你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥公♥司♥会因告知我这次逮捕
for warning me about the arrest.
而惹上麻烦
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是的
After I help you, keep you safe,
在我出自一片善意
out of the goodness of my heart,
帮了你 让你安全后
you're gonna use that against me?
你要利用这个来对付我吗
Who's the C.I. In Bishop's crew?
谁是毕夏普手下的线人
Hello.
你好
Eli.
伊莱
I'm surprised. How are you?
真意外 你怎么样
Good. Good, Mr. State's Attorney.
很好 州检察官先生
I have some great news for you.
有些很棒的消息
The governor has reconsidered.
州长重新考虑了
He wants to endorse you.
他想支持你
Well, that is music to my ears.
这可真是个好消息
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事情
There's just one thing I need you to do for me, James.
但我要你做件事 詹姆士
Peter's a proud man.
彼得是个自尊心很强的男人
You'll need to ask him again.
你得再去拜托他一次
Why?
为什么
He can't be seen reversing himself without you making some effort.
你花点力气让他回心转意 这样才体面
I'm not going to kiss the ring again, Eli.
我不会再去拍他的马屁 伊莱
I know, you don't have to.
我知道 你也没必要
I'll arrange for a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午我会安排一次会面
Trust me, it's just a formality.
相信我 这就是个形式
I'll see you then.
那到时候见
Okay. Huh?
好吧
Your father's a smart man.
你父亲可是个聪明人
How'd your preliminary go?
你的预审怎么样了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表