No, no, they-they wanted to bring you back, but then
不不 他们想要你回来 但后来
you called James Gallagher and said you were leaving.
你打给詹姆斯·加拉格尔说你要离开
No, no, no, no.
不不不
He called me.
他打给我的
Diane went behind my back and told him I was out.
戴安背着我告诉他我不会回来
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
Wait...
等等
when did Gallagher say Diane called?
加拉格尔说戴安什么时候打给他的
Right after our meeting.
就在我们的会议结束后
Alicia, Diane called before the meeting,
艾丽西娅 戴安在会前打给他的
before she even knew you wanted to come back.
在她还不知道你想回来前
I know 'cause I was there.
我当时在场所以我知道
She knew I was coming in. Yes, but she didn't know
她知道我要过去 是 但她不知道
why you were coming in. Well, David Lee
你过来干嘛 大卫·李
is calling my clients right now.
现在正打给我的客户
Because of you. Because of what you did.
因为你 因为你的所作所为
So you're saying this is a misunderstanding?
所以你是说这是场误会吗
I'm saying that you need to call Diane right now.
我是说你得赶紧打给戴安
How long you been here?
你在这儿多久了
A few hours.
几小时
Did you get Bishop arrested?
是你让毕夏普被抓的吗
Cary, don't worry. I, uh...
凯里 别担心 我...
I handled it.
我处理好了
So you're not in trouble?
你不会有麻烦吗
No.
不会
Dexter Roja was here.
迪克斯特·罗哈来过这
Wanted your help in figuring out who turned on Bishop.
想要你帮他找出是谁告发的毕夏普
Oh, that's good.
很好
I said it wasn't you.
我说不是你
Said I was the one who turned on Bishop.
我说是我告发的毕夏普
Wh... Why did you do that, Cary?
你干嘛这么做 凯里
Didn't want you to get in trouble.
不想要你有麻烦
I wasn't in trouble.
我不会有麻烦
He mentioned a flash drive.
他提到一个U盘
He said he just realized
他说他想到
that you were the one who took it from his car.
是你把它从他车里拿走了
What's going on, Kalinda?
发生了什么事 凯琳达
Nothing.
没什么
I know it's something.
我知道有事
When you talk that way, it's always something.
你这么说话时 通常是有事
No, no, I... I can take care of it.
不 没有 我可以解决的
You're in trouble.
你有麻烦了
No.
没有
Can I help you? Please?
我能帮上忙吗 拜托了
No.
不用
Diane?
戴安
Do you have a minute? I think we need to talk.
你有时间吗 我想我们得谈谈
Yes, I think we do.
是 我们确实需要谈谈
Grace. Hi.
格蕾丝
Is your mom in?
你妈妈在吗
Um, no, she stepped out.
不在 她出去了
Uh, do you want me to call her for you?
你要我帮你打给她吗
No. Uh, I wanted to talk to her in person.
不 我想当面跟她谈
Um, can I get you anything?
要给你拿点喝的吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Uh, please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Smile.
笑
Diane?
戴安
I got your e-mail. What's up?
我收到你的邮件了 怎么了
Yeah, I, um... I took another look at the lab report again.
我又看了一下实验室报告
Louise Nolfi was caught with 26 Ecstasy tablets,
露易丝·诺菲被抓到携带26片摇♥头♥丸♥
but the price attached to the pills was $500.
但是药丸的价格是五百美金
So?
所以呢
So, the street value would be double that.
所以 街头的价格是其两倍
Either someone's getting a great deal,
要么是有人拿了个超好的价格
or there was a problem with the amount of drugs.
要么就是药丸的数量有问题
Interesting. We'll talk to the lab tomorrow.
很有趣 我们明早找实验室谈谈
Yeah, you need to call them first thing in the morning.
好 你明天一早就打给他们
Uh, I-I won't be in.
我不会去
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Did Alicia call you?
艾丽西娅打电♥话♥给你了吗
No. She came in.
没 她来过
We apologized to each other.
我们互相道了歉
I'm glad.
真不错
Life's too short to be mad.
人生太短 不该被愤怒消耗
Well, you're sounding philosophical.
你说得真像个哲学家
Yeah.
是啊
I'll see you, Diane.
回头见 戴安
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Take care of yourself, okay?
你自己好好保重
You, too.
你也是
I'm gonna get a snack. You sure you don't want anything?
我去拿点零食 你真的什么都不要吗
Yeah. Uh... I have to go now.
对 我得走了
Grace...
格蕾丝
Would you give this to your mom, please?
能请你吧这个交给你妈妈吗
Sure.
没问题
Just whenever would be great.
什么时候给都行
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
You're sure of this, Ms. Lockhart?
你确定吗 洛克哈特女士
I am, Your Honor.
确定 法官阁下
I personally inspected the evidence this morning,
今天早上我亲自检查了证据
and here is an affidavit from the custodian at the lab.
里面有一份检验室管♥理♥员♥的宣誓书
The charge says that Mrs. Nolfi was caught
指控声称诺菲夫人被捕时
with 26 tablets of Ecstasy.
身上携带26片摇♥头♥丸♥
But in fact, the tablets had been cut in half, which means
但其实每一片都是对半切开的
that there were really only 13 tablets in the package.
也就是说袋子里只有13片
And the threshold number for the mandatory minimum to apply is...
强制性最低量刑的最少携带量是...
15 tablets, Your Honor.
15片 法官阁下
Then it is my pleasure to inform you, Mrs. Nolfi,
那么我很高兴地告诉你 诺菲夫人
that I am finding you guilty of possession
我认为你携带
of only 13 tablets of Ecstasy,
13片摇♥头♥丸♥ 罪名成立
and therefore, will be sentencing you
因此我将判你
to six months probation,
六个月缓刑
which will hereby be deemed... served.
特此判定...生效
We need to bring Alicia on board.
我们得让艾丽西娅过来
Alicia came by last night and apologized.
艾丽西娅昨晚来过道了歉
Because we have her by the throat.
是我们把她逼得道歉了
No, I apologized, too. It was all a misunderstanding.
不 我也道歉了 都是误会
Good.
很好
Then we should bring her back.
那我们该让她回来
No, you shouldn't.
不 你不该
Mr. Dipple, I'm sorry, but
迪普尔先生 抱歉 可是
if you could give us a minute,
你能给我们一点时间私聊吗
we have an urgent personnel matter to resolve.
我们有重要的私事要解决
You resolve away. But for what it's worth,
你们慢慢解决 但不管怎样
if Alicia Florrick returns, I will be moving on.
如果艾丽西娅回来 我会走
Had the conversation with Diane this morning. What?
今早和戴安谈过了 什么
I may not see eye-to-eye with all y'all
谈及政♥治♥
when it comes to politics.
我和你们可能意见相左
Worry not, sir.
别担心 先生
You and I are on the same page.
我们俩的想法是一致的
But I do value integrity.
但我很看重正直这个品质
Yes, and no one has more than Alicia.
没人比艾丽西娅更正直了
Mr. Agos, I am scrutinized heavily--
艾格斯先生 我非常认真地检查过
by the press, bloggers of every stripe.
每一个媒体 任何博客写手
Now, I can deal with the scandal that Diane's involved with,
现在我可以处理戴安深陷的丑闻
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表