If you need to write something,
如果你想写些什么
do it on paper. Now, uh, yeah.
用手写 对 从现在开始
I'm gonna need all your cell phones.
把你们的手♥机♥都交给我
I need cell phones. I want to tell everyone here...
给我手♥机♥ 我想跟在座各位说...
Quiet.
安静
Shut up in back!
都给我闭嘴
There seems to be a misunderstanding here
大家可能误会了一件事
that I am gay.
认为我是同性恋
I am not gay.
我不是同性恋
I am dating a woman, in fact.
实际上 我正在跟一个女人交往
And I will sue anyone here...
我会起诉任何...
Who suggests that I was hired because of affirmative action.
认为我是因「反歧视行动」才被雇佣的人
That's what you people always do. David, come on.
你们种族的人总这样 大卫 别这样
We people? Have you noticed you're surrounded
我们种族 你注意到围绕在你身边的
by rich people? Listen to you, huh?
都是有钱人吗 听听你说的话
That's what you people always do. Okay, all right...
你们种族总这样 好 别吵了...
And I do not pick my nose during client meetings.
我没在见客户时挖鼻孔
Tell it to the disgusted clients.
人家客户都被你恶心到了
I have a deviated septum, all right?
我有鼻中隔偏曲 好吧
Things get caught up there but I do not bring them to the meeting.
呼吸有些不畅 但我没在见客户时失礼
Calm down, let's calm down. Come on.
冷静 都冷静些 别吵了
We all said things that we didn't mean.
我们都说过一些言不由衷的话
Even things, Diane, that we should take back.
甚至有些话应该被收回 戴安
What, like removing a stick from my ass?
什么话 比如像拔掉了心中的一根刺吗
Excuse me, you said I wasn't much of a lawyer.
不好意思 你还说我这个律师不怎么样
Everyone, let's just calm down.
大家都冷静一下
Every single partner had their E-mails hacked except you.
除了你 每一个合伙人的邮件都被黑了
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
Because they only released them from the last four months.
因为他们只曝光了最近四个月的信件
I was using my campaign E-mail.
我用的是竞选专用邮箱
Wow. Lucky.
真幸运
The recriminations stop now.
别再互相责难了
Everyone wrote things in those E-mails that they clearly regret.
大家都在邮件里写了些后悔不已的话
Yes, and things that weren't true... Howard.
对 有些事还不是真的...霍华德
What? You and I were in the supply closet.
怎么了 我们当时确实在储藏室搞过
What? No, we weren't. What planet are you living on?
什么 我们没有 你生活在哪个星球上
Stop. Stop!
行了 够了
We need to focus on our cases
我们要专心处理好官司
or there will be a mass exodus of clients.
不然会流失大批客户
Kalinda?
凯琳达
Okay, odds are this is a Hacker's Reaction to
有可能是黑客因码头大♥师♥网这桩官司
the Wharfmaster case.
对我们进行报复
I mean, Nathan Bacevich is a hero in the cyber world.
内森·巴西维奇是网络世界的英雄人物
Do we think this is Anonymous?
是匿名黑客吗
I don't know. I mean, they usually announce themselves,
不清楚 通常他们会公开♥发♥表声明
but let me see what I can dig up,
但让我看看我能查出什么
but this one's not gonna be easy.
不过这次有点难度
I want an update every 30 minutes.
每半小时跟我汇报一下进度
Let's get back to work.
都回去工作吧
And remember: normalcy.
记住 正常工作
After you, my dear. You and I are gonna have a serious chat.
亲爱的 你先请 我们得好好谈谈了
Oh, wait.
慢着
I got an Email. What is it?
我收到一封邮件 内容是什么
From E.E.-- no other name.
发件人是EE 没有其他名字
"This is just the first batch.
「这只是第一波
Tomorrow, we will release two years of E-mails."
明天 我们将公开两年内的邮件」
Two years? Yes.
两年吗 对
Does Kalinda have any idea who's doing this?
凯琳达查出是谁在捣鬼吗
No. But...
没有 但...
it's because of the illegal download case, right?
缘由是那桩非法下载官司 是吧
I can explain that!
听我解释
Break it up. Break it... Stop it!
别打了 住手 停手
Get out of here. What the hell is wrong with you?
给我出去 你们有毛病啊
It's like a pirate ship here.
这里气氛剑拔弩张
Do you have any problems over the last two years?
你过去两年的邮件会引起麻烦吗
Yes. Yeah, me, too.
对 我也是
And just to warn you, I probably said some things
先跟你打好招呼 我们争论时
when we were arguing at the firm. Same here.
我也许说了些坏话 我也一样
Let's agree:
约定一下
you see any E-mails from me about you, delete it.
你看见任何关于我谈及你的邮件就删掉
Yes.
好
And you, too.
你也是
Agreed. Good.
同意 很好
What a nightmare.
简直噩梦啊
I need you to do me a favor.
你得帮我个忙
Sure. What, shoot you now?
好 什么忙 一枪崩了你吗
Take my laptop,
拿上我的电脑
go through all my E-mails from the last two years
浏览我过去两年内的所有邮件
and find out what I said.
看看我都写过什么
That's a lot of E-mails.
太多邮件了
Can I do a word search? Sure.
能搜索关键字吗 行
With what?
什么关键字
Anything with Will or...
关于威尔或是...
Elfman?
艾尔夫曼
No, that wouldn't be on my work E-mail.
不 那不会出现在我工作邮件中
Bishop.
毕夏普
Really? Not sexual. Business.
不是吧 不是性关系 公事
And Peter. Anything with Peter. Not just his...
还有彼得 关于他的一切 不仅是...
Tell me it's not true. It's okay,
跟我说这不是真的 没事
we're on top of it. On top of what?
我们正在处理 处理什么
The E-mails.
邮件的事
Wait, what are you talking about?
等一下 你指的是什么
Finn Polmar. Tell me you did not ask him to be your number two.
芬恩·波尔马 跟我说你没让他做你的副手
And that's my cue.
我该撤了
He would make an excellent deputy.
他会成为一个出色的副检察官
And how did you even hear? Don't you get it?
你是怎么得知的 难道你不明白吗
When to say yes is just as important as when to say no.
何时说「好」跟何时说「不」的时机一样重要
Wait, what are you talking about? What E-mail?
慢着 你说的是什么 什么邮件
Nothig. It's something here.
没什么 这里出了点事
Alicia, you offered Finn the job
艾丽西娅 你之所以给芬恩这份工作
because you like him and he's maybe even a good lawyer,
是因为你喜欢他也许还因为他是个好律师
but he doesn't do anything important for you.
但是他为你做不了任何重要的事
You mean he doesn't do anything important for you.
你是指他不会为你做任何重要的事
Next time say it to my face, jackass.
下一次在我面前说 混♥蛋♥
Oh, but I have said it to your face, Branch,
我就是在你面前说的 布兰奇
I have said it to your face.
我就是当你的面说的
Stupid son of a bitch.
蠢货
Everything all right here?
这里的一切都还好吗
It's a long story.
说来话长了
Giving Finn the job will be seen as a slap in the face
把工作给芬恩就相当于扇了
by every senior attorney in your office who was passed over.
你办公室里的每个资深律师一记耳光
Every woman. Every...
每个女性 每个
African-American.
非裔美国人
Where are you going? Out.
你要去哪 出去
I'm a superstar, Kalinda, uh,
凯琳达 就算我是超级明星
but one thing I can't do is track a hack back to a hacker.
但我也不能做到反向追踪一个黑客
Okay, but you can identify the I.P. addresses they're using.
好吧 但是你可以找出他们的IP地址
Sure, but they're just false fronts.
没错 但是那只是个虚假的地址
They bounce around a thousand different servers,
他们会在成千个不同的服务器上跳跃
and every one of them is anonymized.
而且每个都是匿名的
So there's nothing we can do?
那么我们就什么都做不了吗
This is a hacker chat room. Read some of these messages.
这里是黑客聊天室 你看这些信息
"This law firm needs to be punished!"
这家法律公♥司♥需要被严惩
"Time for some A.P.T."?
该是APT的时间了
Advanced Persistent Threat. Oh.
高持续性威胁 好吧
"Dox-p, anyone?"
有私密信息吗 各位
Right.The thing is, there's no way to know
好吧 事实上你没有办法分辨
if this is all just angry talk,
这些是否只是一时气愤的留言
or if any of this is real.
还是真实的威胁
Or maybe there is.
或许可以分辨
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表