You can always tell a woman's taste from her feet.
只要看一个女人的脚就能看出她的品味
There's this whore in Arizona,
亚利桑那州有个妓♥女♥
what was her name, Crystal?
她叫什么来着 克丽丝特尔
She had the most elegant little feet.
她的脚最优雅小巧
Would you like a muffin? Brittney.
你要吃松饼吗 布里特妮
Yeah, cute little piece of ass.
就是她 玲珑可爱的臀部
And she could do the most amazing things with her feet.
她的脚可以做些令人惊讶的事
And your feet are like hers.
你的脚跟她的很像
Is there something you need, uh, Mr. Redmayne?
你有什么需要吗 瑞德梅恩先生
Well, yeah, I want you to appoint Dean Lumber as your major deputy.
我希望你让迪安·伦贝尔做你的副检察官
Why? I've known him 20 years.
为什么 我认识他二十年了
He's a hell of a guy, he's a hell of a lawyer.
他为人很好 也是个很棒的律师
He'd be good for your office here.
他的加入对你的办公室多有益处
Uh, Crystal?
克丽丝特尔
Set up a meeting with Dean.
跟迪安安排一个会面
Uh, no.
不用了
Well, have your secretary do it.
好吧 那让你的秘书安排
I don't care. No, thank you.
我不介意 不用了 谢谢
I'm going in another direction.
我有其他属意的人选
Uh, now, look,
听着
I know you're new to this office,
我知道你还不熟悉办公室的事务
so I'll cut you a little slack.
所以我不会对你太苛刻
But I spent a lot of zeros to help you get elected.
但为了让你当选 我可是花了很多钱
And I appreciate your contribution.
我很感激你所付出的一切
I don't want your appreciation.
我不需要你的感激
I want you to appoint Dean as your number two man.
我要你选迪安做你的副检察官
Okay, well, I'm so glad you stopped by, Mr. Redmayne.
你能过来我很开心 瑞德梅恩先生
My, my, my. I-I spent seven figures...
我可是花了几百万美金
putting you into office.
来让你当选
It won't cost me nearly as much to get you out of it.
要把你拉下马来倒是不用花这么多了
Hello, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人
Oh, aha, another suitor.
又来了一个请♥愿♥的
My, my Goodness.
我的天哪
I should have known.
我应该知道的
It's always the colored guys.
永远都是有色人种占上风
Excuse me? No, no, don't worry about it.
不好意思 不 别担心
I-I'm on your side, you got it?
我站在你这边 明白吗
I gave enough to the Negro College Fund
我给黑人♥大♥学基金捐了足够的钱
to give the whole friggin' Congo a scholarship.
就为了给整个刚果设立奖学金
Let's go, doll. You know, this, um,
我们走吧 妞
this may seem like power to you, but it isn't.
也许在你看来这是权力的体现 其实不是
You give me 20 hours,
给我二十个小时
I'll show you power.
我来让你看看什么才是权力
Excuse me.
借过
Who the hell was that?
刚刚那个究竟是谁
Shall we close the door?
我们要把门关上吗
No, that's not necessary.
不用了 没必要
For my benefit, then.
为我好还是关上吧
I'll get it.
我来吧
It was a close race.
竞选票数很近
It was.
的确
Well, congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
I want to talk about my future.
我想来谈谈关于我以后的事
And yours.
还有你的
I'm ready to leave the business.
我打算洗手不干了
You are?
是吗
My son is at the age now
我儿子已经到了这个年龄阶段
where I want to devote more time to him.
我希望能多花点时间陪他
Good.
很好
Smart.
很明智
But I'll need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
With your son?
关于你儿子吗
Uh, no.
不是
With my transition.
帮助我过渡
Out of the business.
离开生意场
Do you want me to leave?
你想让我离开吗
No.
不
It might make things smoother.
她走了我们可能谈得更顺利
No, I think it's better if Marissa stays.
不 我觉得梅丽莎留下比较好
I've noticed what happens
我见识过我这样的人
when people of my stature leave the business.
离开生意场后的结局
They lose their power, and they either...
他们失去了权利后
become imprisoned or deceased.
要么坐牢要么死亡
I can prevent the latter.
我可以防止后者发生
I need your help in preventing the former.
但我需要你帮我防止前者的发生
What help?
怎么帮
I need you to stop Geneva Pine's investigation.
我需要你能停止吉妮瓦·派恩的调查
What investigation?
什么调查
Into me.
对我的调查
I suggest this, Mr. Bishop,
这是我的提议 毕夏普先生
I will cheerfully quash the investigation into you
我会很高兴压下对你的调查
and offer you a full grant of immunity
并且给你完全的免罪权
in trade for your testimony against your lieutenants.
来交换能够指认你手下的证据
You know I would never do that.
你知道我永远也不会这么做
You're turning over a new leaf.
你要改过自新了
For your son.
为了你儿子
I funded your PAC.
我资助了你的政♥治♥行动委员会
I started your PAC.
我成立了你的政委会
I kept it going... I never asked you to.
我维持它的运转 我从未要求过你
Please extend me the courtesy of not interrupting.
请给我一些基本的尊重 不要打断我
I spent $1 million on your campaign.
我在你的竞选上花了一百万
That's a lot of money.
那可是不少钱
I don't expect to be treated like the hired help.
我不希望受到像临时工一样的对待
Mr. Bishop, I'm not treating you...
毕夏普先生 我没有错待你
I'll go public.
我会公诸于众的
About my support.
关于我对你的支持
You can, but the campaign laws also protect me.
你可以 但竞选法也同样保护我
I can't coordinate with my PAC.
我不能和我的政委会合作
This was not a smart move.
这步棋走得可不妙
This was not a smart move at all.
这步棋走得一点也不妙
All right, where were we?
好了 我们谈到哪儿了
Uh, you were asking my client for $28 million.
你向我的客户索要2800万美元
Which I said wasn't an offer.
我看那不叫出价
It was a punch line.
那叫笑话
Your contention is
你的观点是
that the market for your movie In Brain was strangled
你的电影「探脑之旅」的市场
by the downloads of said film.
因被网上下载而遭受扼制
The illegal downloads.
非法下载
Uh, you are aware
你知道
that In Brain, uh, was released
「探脑之旅」是于
on, uh, Wharfmaster on February 3 of this year?
今年2月3号♥被发布在码头大♥师♥网站上吗
I am, two days before it opened in theaters.
我知道 在它上映的两天前
That's why I'm suing you.
所以我才要告你
And do you know who uploaded it?
你知道上传者是谁吗
Probably some hacker in his mother's basement.
可能是某个待在妈妈家地下室里的黑客
No, it was you.
不 是你
Excuse me?
你说什么
This file was uploaded by Gemstone Publicity,
文件是被宝石公♥关♥上传的
one of your contractors. As you can see,
你的承包商之一 你们可以看到
the, uh, digital code is identical.
数码是完全相同的
Come on, Gemstone's got nothing to do with us.
拜托 宝石跟我们没关系
They're a PR company that we hired to do viral marketing.
他们只是我们雇来做病毒式营销的公♥关♥
To build buzz for the movie.
为电影造势
And part of that "Buzz" was on Wharfmaster.
有一部分造势活动就在码头大♥师♥网上
Right, um, why don't we take a moment here?
好了 我们休息一下吧
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Uh, thank you, Pastor Jeremiah.
谢谢你 耶利米牧师
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I appreciate it.
我非常感谢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表