And Redmayne and Castro are satisfied?
瑞德梅恩和卡斯特罗满意了吗
Happy days.
都很高兴
So, what did we learn?
我们知道什么消息了
Hell if I know.
我可不知道
Go slow, choose carefully.
慢慢来 小心做选择
Right.
好的
Do you know Neil Sands?
你知道尼尔·桑兹吗
Do I... No. He's a lawyer over at Justice.
我...不知道 他是司法系统律师
African-American.
非裔美国人
Dad was a cop. He is by all accounts a topnotch attorney.
父亲是警♥察♥ 所有人都说他是个好检察官
He'd be a great number two.
他做副手会很不错
What do you think?
你怎么看
Thank you for your advice, Eli.
谢谢你的建议 伊莱
All options are open to me,
我会逐一考虑这些建议
and I plan to decide in 48 hours.
我将在48小时内给您答复
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表