and the lines at the polls are getting crowded.
前来投票的队伍愈发拥挤了
All signs point to this being a tight race.
种种迹象表明这将会是激烈的角逐
Both camps expressed confidence
双方阵营平静等待票后民调期间
as they calmly wait for exit polls.
都表达了充分的信心
...really soon. We've been here before.
...很快 我们遇过这种情况
This problem is growing
这个问题每分每秒
It's not too late by the minute.
还来得及 在加剧
and we need to walk it back. Alicia.
我们得扭转局势 艾丽西娅
I talked to Peter, we're canceling the interviews.
我跟彼得谈过了 采访取消
Good. No.
很好 不
He needs to walk it back.
他得回来把话说清楚
We need to get him to walk it back.
我们得让他把局势扭转回来
Where, Josh? Where is he gonna do that?
在哪 乔希 他要去哪儿说
Let's not make this Alicia's problem-- you two decide.
别让艾丽西娅烦恼这个 你们俩决定
A robocall, you know, a-a blah-blah.
电♥话♥宣传 你懂的
It's not too late. It's never too...
还来得及 从来不会太...
No, it'll look like a desperate move.
不 这会像是走投无路的选择
It is a desperate move.
这就是走投无路的选择
What are we talking about here?
我们在这里争什么
Would you stop talking to each other
你们能不能先停下来
and start talking to me?
告诉我是什么情况
First of all, I need to say
首先 我得说
your apartment is beautiful.
你的公♥寓♥很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I just got married, I'm hiring a contractor.
我刚结婚 我要雇一个包工头
Okay, the turnout's depressed.
好吧 投票率令人沮丧
We're losing a third of your voters.
我们少了三分之一的选民
You know that already?
你现在就知道了
Yes, it's throwing off my models,
没错 情况已偏离我的预测
and your precincts are the worst hit. So I'm losing.
你的选区情况最糟糕 那我要输了
Well, your margin of error wasn't so blah-blah-blah.
你的误差幅度不是那么那么的...
Yes, yes, you're losing.
没错 你快输掉了
And if turnout is this low in the 'burbs,
如果郊区的投票率还这么低
Prady will win.
普拉迪就赢了
Is there anything Alicia can do about it at this point?
那现在艾丽西娅有什么办法吗
In terms of turnout, no.
投票率是没办法了
Then come with me. Wait.
那就跟我来 等等
W-Wait, we'll need her input.
等等 我们需要她录音
When you want her input, come get us.
等你要她录音再来找我们
Who can we get to do a robocall, hmm?
谁能帮我们录电♥话♥宣传音频
We still have the after-work voters,
我们还有下班后投票的选民
6:00 to 8:00 voters.
6点到8点的选民
Or we could work on depressing Prady's votes.
或者我们可以打击普拉迪的投票者
How? I have to talk to Peter.
怎么做 我得和彼得谈谈
Come on, hold that.
来 拿着
You know, the problem isn't even losing.
快输了甚至都算不上什么问题
It's the wasted time.
浪费掉的时间才是
And Peter.
还有彼得
Why encourage me to run if you're just...
为什么鼓励我竞选而他又...
Okay, you're JusticeGal, and I'm Badass Kicka'.
够了 你是公正女孩 我是海扁王
What?
什么
Your avatar.
你的角色
See, you're the one on top.
看到了吗 你是上面那个
Push the joystick.
推一下游戏手杆
Why? To kill me.
为什么 来杀我
You missed. Marissa,
没打准 梅丽莎
I don't want to do this right now. Yes, you do.
我现在不想玩 你想玩
Now, I'm gonna shoot at you.
现在我要开枪射你了
Hey. Yeah, you better fight, or I'll kill you.
喂 赶紧反击不然就要被我杀掉了
Can you get something stronger in these babies?
你能在这杯饮料里加烈一点的酒吗
Uh, bourbon.
波旁酒
Yeah, a small-batch.
对 来一些
Bring us the private reserve, the good stuff.
给我们私人收藏 要好的
Oh, um, excuse me, Georgette.
抱歉接个电♥话♥ 乔治娅蒂
So how is hunting and gathering going?
狩猎和采集有趣吗
Good.
还不错
Listen, I need a favor.
你得帮我个忙
I forgot my rifle in the bedroom.
我忘了拿房♥间里的来♥复♥枪♥
You... I thought I saw you leave with your rifle?
你...我记得你走时带了枪的
Yes, I did.
对 我是带了
But I brought the wrong one.
但是我带错了
I need the 26-inch barrel.
我要的是那把26英寸枪管的
This is you being nice to me.
这就是你对我的好吗
I don't know, but Mr. Berridge and I are here in the blind,
不确定 但我和贝里奇先生正埋伏着呢
and we need the proper weaponry.
我们需要合适的武器
There are no words for how much I love you.
真是没有词可以形容我有多爱你了
So then I'll see you soon?
所以 等下见了
I'm on my way.
马上就到
Hello, Mrs. Bishop?
您好 毕夏普太太
How are you doing?
最近还好吗
Actually, I'm not Mrs. Bishop.
其实 我不是毕夏普太太
Tabitha Gray, head of the parent's committee.
我是家长委员会的主席 塔碧莎·格雷
I've never seen you at meetings.
好像开会的时候从没见过您
Uh, I just wanted to know if everything's all right.
我就是问问没出什么事吧
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Because I saw what happened back there,
因为刚才我看见那里发生什么事了
on the way to school, with your husband.
就你跟你老公开车来学校的路上
Everything's all right, but thank you very much.
真没什么事 谢谢您的关心
It-it looked like those men were dragged from their car...
那些人看着像是被硬从车里拖出来的
I have to go. Bye.
我得走了 再见
Hey, why are you picking on me?
你干嘛一直盯着我打
Because you keep exposing yourself.
因为你总是暴露自己啊
Use the barriers.
找点遮蔽物藏藏
Who's that?
那是谁
I don't know-- shoot him.
我不知道 打他
Ah! He's shooting at me-- shoot him.
他在打我 打他
Who is he? Some bad guy kill him!
他是谁啊 某个坏人 干掉他
What do we got here, couple of virgins?
看看我们的对手 就两个雏儿啊
Oh, who is he?
他到底是谁啊
Someone's talking in my head.
有人在说话
I'm your worst nightmare, lady.
我是你最可怕的噩梦 女士
Keith, from Idaho.
我是爱达荷州的基斯
Well, watch this, Keith from Idaho.
看招 爱达荷的基斯
Alicia, do you have a minute?
艾丽西娅 你现在有空吗
Well, she's a bit tied down right now, guys.
她现在忙着呢
Well, we need an answer on something, crazy lady. What?
有件事我们需要答复 疯女士 啥事
We're thinking about putting out a robocall
为了让选民出来投票支持你
to get your people out to vote.
我们在想 是不是要群发电♥话♥语♥音♥宣传
We think we can get the after-work voters riled up,
我们觉得 我们可以激励那些下了班的选民
and they'll come out for you.
让他们出来为你投票
Damn it.
哎哟我去
Oh, really? A-Are you sure you have time for this now?
你确定吗 确定你现在还有时间玩这个
You want me to do the robocall?
你是想让我录语♥音♥吗
No, it's not about you.
不 不是录你的
We want to suggest that one of the initiatives is in trouble
我们想要暗示除非人们站出来投票
unless people come out and vote for it. Which one?
否则某个提案就会有麻烦 哪个提案
The privatization of parking meters.
停车收费表的私有化
People won't come out if I'm losing,
人们不会在我快输了的时候站出来
but they'll come out if parking meters are losing?
但却会在收费表快不行的时候站出来
Yes, because it costs them money.
是的 因为这会花掉他们的钱
Didn't Daley sell Chicago's soul to the parking meter gods?
戴利不是把芝加哥的魂都卖♥♥给收费表之神了吗
Yes, for a billion dollars in return.
是的 换了十亿美元
God, there is something truly sad about...
天哪 这还真的是悲惨啊...
Die, scumbag!
去死 人♥渣♥
Not if we use it.
我们用了就不悲惨了
We just need you to get Peter on board to do this robocall.
我们想让你去劝彼得 让他来录语♥音♥电♥话♥
Right now, the initiative is winning by six points.
现在 这个提案已经领先了6个点了
We just need Pete to convince people that it's losing by six.
我们要让彼得去说服大家它会因此而失败
He won't do it.
他不会做的
He will if he knows you're gonna lose.
要是他知道你快输了的话 他会的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表