剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情提要
Previously on The Bridge..
很多事都变了
A lot of things changed.
阿尔玛走了 我的几个女儿也走了
Alma's gone, my daughters are gone,
格斯也死了
Gus is dead.
我理解你的心情
I know what you're thinking.
你想宰了戴维·泰特
You want to kill David Tate.
他夺走了我的一切
He took everything from me.
克罗斯警探
Detective Cross?
我的新娘不见了
My bride is missing.
我在找一个最后出现在华瑞兹的失踪女孩
I'm looking for a missing girl, last seen in Juarez.
那当然
Of course.
你们找的那个女孩 伊娃
我看到她在警♥察♥局
一个警♥察♥把她带走了
她在哪
我不知道你在说什么
你把那家伙打了一顿
You beat that man up.
他是警♥察♥
He was a cop.
你是警♥察♥ 不能这样做
You're a cop. You can't do that.
但我们找到伊娃了
We found Eva, right?
她被带去了一个派对 下药 强♥奸♥
She was taken to a party, drugged, raped.
我们得揭发他们
We need to fix this.
女士
Hey, lady!
一个老人
Some old lady dies
守着巨款去世啊
babysitting a cartel fortune.
不仅如此 还有一半是欧元
That's not all. Half of it's euros.
这是给你的
This came for you.
那是什么
What the hell's that?
钱给你了
米莉·昆塔纳是谁
"米莉·昆塔纳是谁"
"Who is Millie Quintana?"
埃琳娜给我打电♥话♥了
丹妮拉出事了
她没下公共汽车
妈妈
Mama...
那些是谁画的
Who did those drawings?
吉姆·多布斯
Jim Dobbs.
看起来像是孩子画的
It looks like they were made by a child.
他杀了我姐姐
He killed my sister.
杀你儿子的那个畜生吗
只要你说话 我马上去办 马可
我会为你宰了他
我想亲手宰了他
建造属于你的山脊
海量供选
请致电奇普·迪亚兹
边桥谜案
第二季第一集
抱歉
Sorry.
桑娅·克罗斯
Sonya Cross.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
趴下 趴在地上
住手 快
住手 这是命令
你在干什么
是我 蠢货 你在干什么
他去了哪里
那个混♥蛋♥去了哪里
在那间房♥里的人 去哪里了
一切都还好吧 老大
你找到毒品了吗 先生
不 什么也没有
阿韦拉多
Abelardo?
你好吗
Como estas?
阿韦拉多 这是乔·麦肯齐和里瓦斯探员
Abelardo, this is Joe McKenzie and Agent Rivas.
他们是缉毒局的人
They're with the DEA.
平塔多先生是我们最厉害的检察官
Senor Pintado is one of our finest prosecutors.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Likewise.
我继续谈备忘录中概述的
I want to get back to the Condor surveillance program
神鹰监督计划
outlined in my memo.
我还没看过你的备忘录
I haven't read your memo yet.
你来总结一下吧
Why don't you summarize?
首先 我们要恭喜
Firstly, we'd like to congratulate
墨西哥新成立的民选政♥府♥
the new democratically elected government of Mexico.
同时也恭喜你升职 吉列尔莫
And that goes for your promotion, too, Guillermo.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
缉毒局已做好准备 在政♥府♥允许的范围内
Now, the DEA stand ready to help in any way
从各方面对你方予以协助
that the administration will allow.
但在我方全部探员被遣返的情况下
We're just not clear how we're supposed to do that
我们不知道该如何开展合作
when all of our agents keep getting sent back home.
神鹰计划是...
Now, what Condor proposes...
你们的心意我们领了 乔
We understand your concern, Joe,
但是我们想用其他方法
but we prefer a different approach
维持好社会秩序
to achieve peace on the streets.
除了跟贩毒集团休战
Short of calling a truce with the cartels
或者是加派人手
or putting more boots on the ground,
我不知道你们还能怎么做
I don't know how you're going to do that.
-任人唯贤 -是
- With competent men in the right positions. - Okay.
就像阿韦拉多这样的人
Men like Abelardo here.
他是奇瓦瓦州新上任的检察官
He's our newly appointed prosecutor to the State of Chihuahua.
-长官 -我正在跟我们的美国朋友
- Sir... - Now, I was just explaining our strategy
解释针对华瑞兹市的策略
in Juárez to our American friends here.
你的策略中包括除掉福斯托·加尔文吗
Does this strategy include taking out Fausto Galvan?
打击有组织犯罪 攘外必先安内
To fight organized crime, we need to clean our own house first.
吉列尔莫 这件事
Guillermo, we have $10 million
我们用了三年 花费了一千万美金
and three years invested in this.
你想就这么完了吗
Are you pulling the plug?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
如果你有情报想跟我们分享
If you have any intel you want to share,
我愿意看看
I'm willing to look at it.
你这话什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
不要找我们
Don't call us.
我们会找你们的
We'll call you.
马不错
Nice horse.
你外套上的
On your jacket.
这件外套不是我的
It's not my jacket.
不管是谁的 反正现在穿的人是你
Well, whoever's jacket it is, you're wearing it.
我是杰克·多布斯
I'm Jack Dobbs.
你是来探视的吗
Uh, so, you here to see someone?
对
Yes.
探视你哥哥
Your brother.
我是桑娅·克罗斯 丽莎的妹妹
I'm Sonya Cross, Lisa's sister.
这样啊...
Okay, well...
这里不能抽烟
You can't smoke in here.
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你真的是她妹妹吗
You're really her sister?
你跟医生谈过吗
Have you spoken to the doctors?
没有 就问过一个护士
Uh, no, just, just a nurse.
他快不行了
He, uh, he's on the way out.
这可说不准
You don't know that.
医生什么意思我很明白
I've been around enough doctors to know.
他们虽然不这么说
I mean, they weren't saying it,
但就是那个意思 你懂的
but they were, if you know what I mean.
那我能做点什么吗
Well, is there something I can do?
比如再找个医生什么的
Like, uh... find a new doctor or...?
你为什么要这样做
Well... Why would you do that?
我不想他死
I don't want him to die.
好吧
Okay.
你想他死吗
Do you want him to die?
我不知道
I don't really know.
我去把烟抽了
Uh, I'm gonna smoke this.
很高兴见到你
Uh, nice to meet you.
欢迎来到美国
请出示护照
Passport?
你来美国做什么
What do you plan to do in the U.S.?
工作
Work.
身上有携带超过一万美元的现金吗
Do you have more than $10,000 on your person?
我带了126美元
I have $126.
好的
Okay.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
美国前往墨西哥华瑞兹市
请出示护照
怎么了
What?
说好让你别跟我排一条队的
You were supposed to use a different line.
别紧张 我们过来了
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表