剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
He helped my aunt with the money.
怎么筹的
In what kind of way?
这你得问他
You have to ask him.
你们是朋友吗
Were you guys friends?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我 我很担心
I'm-I'm worried.
已经一周没见到他了
Haven't seen him in a week.
我不敢去他住处
I'm afraid to go by his place.
为什么
Why?
我说了啊 我被人盯上了
I'm telling you, i'm being watched.
好吧 放松
Okay, relax.
如果你们找到他
If you find him,
叫他给他亲爱的回个电
can you tell him to call his bomboncito?
-我懂了 -不是
- Oh, I get it. - No.
他出了些事情
Something happened to him.
拜托你们了
Now, please...
我得走了
I have to go.
你找我有事
You wanted something?
对 进来吧
Yep. Come on in.
把门关上
Close the door.
你没告诉我就让库珀调取了海关的监控视频
You didn't tell me that you had Cooper pull that ICE video.
我们发现了可疑图像
We got an image.
所以你就直接对这个女人下了全面通缉令
And you went ahead and put out an APB on this woman?
是的
Yes.
桑娅 你当时在场
You were here, Sonya.
你也听到我们对那些人的承诺了
You heard what we had agreed to with those guys.
我们在这些事情上应该提前跟他们打招呼
We owe them a heads-up on something like...
我们得在她回墨西哥之前找到她
We need to find her before she goes back to Mexico.
我们希望你按规矩办事
We need for you to follow protocol.
他们调海关的录像也没跟我们说
They didn't share the ICE tapes with us.
桑娅 这样很容易激怒他们
Sonya, something like this is liable to set them off.
他们可能不让我们插手
They could shut us out...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你因为杰克·多布斯而生我的气 对不对
You're mad at me because of Jack Dobbs, aren't you?
不 和那个没关系
Nope. This has nothing to do with that.
不 有关系
Yes, it does.
你想知道什么 汉克
What do you want to know, Hank?
我和他上♥床♥了
I had sex with him.
全境通告的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about the APB.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
好的
Okay.
就这样吧
Okay.
你记得我吗
You remember me?
记得
Yeah.
我不记得你和你哥哥那么亲密了
I don't remember you and your brother being that close.
我们不亲
We weren't.
很高兴见到你警探
Good to see you, Detective.
真希望我也能这么说
Wish I could say the same.
如果你不在我旁边抽烟就更好了
Prefer if you didn't smoke around me.
-你不抽烟 -以前抽 现在不抽了
- Not a smoker? - Was. Know better now.
你想要什么 还是今天不过是
You want something, or is this just some good old boy
老伙计们的日常会面
meet-and-greet routine?
想和你谈谈某人
Just want to talk to you about someone.
或许你应该和她谈谈
Maybe you should have this talk with her.
这不是我的份内事
It's not my place.
所以你来见我吗
So you came to see me?
桑娅在注意力方面有点问题
See, Sonya has a focus problem.
她太专注 这使得她
She gets too focused-- makes her
能成为好警♥察♥ 但自己的生活却搞得一团糟
a great cop, but... personal life is not so good.
我想她自己可以处理
I think she can handle herself.
我担心的不是她
It's not her I'm worried about.
警♥察♥工作教给你的一件事
One thing this job teaches you
坏事发生不是偶然 它早已埋下伏笔
is that bad doesn't just happen, it's bred in.
现在 你或许是个
Now, you might be a fine member
社会良民 为人类进步做出贡献
of society, contributing to the betterment of mankind...
但是 他是你哥哥
but... he's your brother.
你们有着同样的血液
You share the same blood.
你也经历了那些可怕的事
You share all the same messed-up
那些事使得一个人
shit that went into making the
变成杀人不眨眼的凶手
kind of human that takes the life of another human.
它在你的血液里 杰克
That's in you, Jack.
我知道这话听上去很残忍♥ 可这是事实
I know that sounds harsh, but it's the truth.
我们都知道在那个旅馆房♥间里发生了什么
We both know what happened in that hotel room.
你告诉她了吗
You tell her that?
做一件积德的事
Do the Christian thing,
给你哥哥送葬
see your brother into the ground,
然后从哪来的回哪去
and then go back to where you came from.
谁
我啊 马可 我是路易斯
你想干什么
队长想见你
我们一直在找你 但找不到
什么事
你会知道的
金色漆
进来
Come in.
把门关上
Close the door.
里瓦斯 你喜欢食人怪还是巨人怪
Are you an ogre man or a troll man, Rivas?
我玩死命的叫唤
I like call of duty and pussy.
你下定决心了吗
You make up your mind?
那个叫福斯托·加尔文的混♥蛋♥
That shitbird Fausto Galvan
要把咱们的人做成标本挂起来
was gonna hang our friend on a wall.
那咱们就先把他剥了皮挂起来
So let's hang him on one instead.
她现在在埃尔帕索
She's in El Paso.
要不要我召集咱们的人
You want me to get some guys together?
不用 我想让当地警♥察♥追捕她
No. I want to let the local cops chase her,
让他们开道
let them break trail.
这事儿该我们牵头
We should be lead on this.
不行 我们这边刚把行动报告打上去
No. The second we file an action report on this,
华盛顿那边就会知道
DC hears about it,
然后中情局就会掺和进来
and we have the CIA all up in our shit.
那么我们要小心才是
So we're careful.
还要低调
And quiet.
我最不希望看到的就是
The last thing I want...
墨西哥政♥府♥
is the Mexican government
为了他们的"新墨西哥"公♥关♥活动而抓住他
snatching him for their "New Mexico" PR campaign.
无论哪种情形
Either scenario,
他都进不了科罗拉多监狱被爆操
he's not getting ass-raped in a Colorado supermax.
鱼和熊掌我都要
I want the whole enchilada--
既要让福斯托·加尔文在美国被捕
Fausto Galvan arrested in the U.S.,
在美国定罪 还要把他关进我们的监狱里
convicted in the U.S., and locked up in one of our prisons.
懂我意思吗
Are you with me?
就在这上面
It's right up here.
你觉得我们能发现什么
Who do you think we're gonna find?
楚奇托还是楚奇葩
Chuchito or Chuchita?
-四号♥门对吧 -对
- Four, yeah? - Yeah.
要不拧一下试试
Might as well try, right?
门开着呢
Ah, it's open.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
楚奇托
Chuchito?
快进 快进
Quick, quick, quick, quick.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
天哪
Oh, my God!
真臭啊
Stinks.
把这个捂脸上
Hey... throw this over your face, huh?
多谢
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 我们不能那么做
Daniel, Daniel, we shouldn't.
又没人看见
It's only bad if we get caught, right?
雷伯恩国民银行
Rayburn National... Bank.
丹尼尔 天哪
Daniel! Oh...
丹尼尔
Daniel!
别打开
Don't open it.
别 别打开
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表