剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
-是吗 那又怎样 -求你了
- Yes. So? - Please.
这杯是放了蜂蜜和奶油的茶
Uh, uh, tea with honey and cream.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我 太对不起了 我...
I... I'm so sorry, I...
别碰我
Don't touch me.
尤凡尼
Yovani.
太对不起了 德拉格先生 我...
I'm so sorry, Mr. Delarge, I'm...
都是我不好 太对不起了 我...
It's my f... So sorry, I...
等等 等等 你要干什么...
Wait, wait, what are you do...
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
你要干什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
割手指
手
还是耳朵
割耳朵
闭上嘴 混♥蛋♥
天哪
Oh, God.
你不准报♥警♥或者告诉别人
You won't call the police or tell anybody what happened.
不会
No.
你也有家室 不是吗 德拉格先生
You have a family, too. Don't you, Mr. Delarge?
现在请把取货人的名字告诉我
Now I need the name of the courier... please.
你不像个警♥察♥
You don't look like a cop.
那也挺好
And that's a good thing,
因为通常我不喜欢和警♥察♥交谈
'cause usually I don't like talking to cops.
为什么 你犯罪了吗
Why? Are you a criminal?
没有
No.
现在没有
Not right now.
逗你玩的
That's a joke.
我找到笑点了
No, I get it, I get it.
特别好笑
That's hilarious.
好了
Okay.
我懂了
I get it.
你想了解我哥哥的事
You want to know about my brother.
我想知道他为什么要杀我姐姐
I want to know why he picked my sister.
我们都想知道他为什么这么对你姐姐
We all drove ourselves crazy asking why he did that to your sister.
审判之后
After the trial, my,
我...我爸自杀了
uh... my old man killed himself.
用的猎枪
Shotgun.
我妈几年后也去世了
My mother passed a couple years later.
得了癌症
Cancer.
我觉得这都是有因果联♥系♥的
I think it's... it's all related, you know.
就像是吉米做了那事之后的报应
Like some kind of karma for what Jimmy did.
我不相信因果报应
I don't believe in karma.
为什么
Why not?
世事无常
Things just happen.
但这总是冥冥中有安排
But there's a pattern out there,
比如我们的见面
like... like us meeting.
没有什么安排
There's no pattern.
你哥哥杀了我姐姐
Your brother killed my sister.
那你想要我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那一天
And that day...
那一天毁了我的一生
That day messed up my entire life
我想也毁了你们家庭吧
and I'm guessing it did a number on your family.
感谢你请我吃午餐
Thanks for lunch.
不用谢
You're welcome.
等等
Uh, wait...
我有东西要给你看
There's something I want to show you.
丹尼尔·弗莱
Daniel Frye.
一直
Never, uh...
一直不知道你叫什么
Never caught your name.
随便你怎么叫吧
Whatever you want it to be.
好的
OK.
那就叫你
How about, uh...
那就叫你屌♥客
How about Dick?
可以
That works.
你有五分钟
You got five minutes.
好的 那...
All right, so...
放回去
Put that away.
这个不准记
This is off the record.
机密啊 好的
Deep cover. You got it.
那你有什么情报 屌♥客
So, what you got, Dick?
局长正在考虑你的信息自♥由♥申请
My department chief is sitting on your FOIA request.
真的假的
No shit.
昆塔纳 昆塔纳 昆塔纳
Quintana, Quintana, Quintana.
同一天给予庇护
All given asylum on the same day.
看到日期了吗
You see the date?
谁能这么安排
Who could order something like this?
我这个级别肯定不行
Way above my pay grade.
一定有人受贿了 对吧
Somebody's got to be on the take, right? I mean...
听着 我不会回答这种问题
Listen, I don't answer questions like that.
你什么都没看到 我们没见过面
Look, you never saw this, and we never met.
你不知道掌权的社会党人会对我这种
Don't you know what the socialists in power would do to
9级公务员做什么吗
a GS-9 like me?
我不知道 屌♥客
I don't know, Dick.
那些掌权的社会党人会怎么做
What would the Socialists in power do?
取消你五周带薪休假
Take away your five weeks paid vacation?
就是这个
This is it.
照片里是你 对不对
That's you, isn't it?
嗯 是的
Mmm, yeah.
你从哪得到的
Where did you get this?
他被捕时身上带着的
He had it on him when he was arrested.
你是说他被枪击那天
You mean shot.
对
Yeah.
我记得这天
I remember this day.
天气很好
It was a good day.
这个能给我吗
Can I have this?
当然可以
Sure.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我
I, uh...
我该走了
I should go.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
好吧
Okay.
你在
What are you...?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
前戏
Foreplay?
是吗
Yeah?
很奇怪吗
Is this weird?
对
Yeah.
很棒
Yeah.
或许你该走了
Maybe you should go.
我走不了
I can't.
她是你妈妈
She's your mother.
我是说 那人看到她怎么办
I mean, what if this guy saw her?
他没看到
No, he didn't.
我妈妈悬赏想获得达尼的消息
My mother put up a reward for information about Dani.
她还存着希望
She still has hope.
那些打电♥话♥的人就是想要钱
These people who are calling just want the money.
达尼没有失踪
Dani's not lost.
她没有逃跑
She didn't run away.
她死了
She's dead.
你没法确定
You don't know that.
我不想再说了 可以吗
I just don't want to talk about this anymore, okay?
老兄 我一直在找你
Dude... dude, I've been looking for you.
凯利说你
Kelly said you...
凯利说你在吃午饭
Kelly said you were just having lunch.
没关系
It's okay.
只是午餐而已
It is just lunch.
那个
That...
你是
Are-are you, uh...?
露西
Lucy.
你肯定是丹尼尔了
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表