剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我们现在必须马上离开
Why don't you get out of here now?
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
举起双手
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
放下你的枪
Put the gun down!
放下武器
Weapons on the ground!
放下武器
Weapons on the ground!
他听不懂你的话
He doesn't understand you.
放下刀
结束了 纳赫特女士
It's over, Ms. Nacht.
你不必非留在这儿陪我
You don't have to stay if you don't want to.
他把我的手♥机♥拿走了
He took my phone.
再买♥♥一个就是了
We'll get you another one.
是福斯托指使的 对吧
Fausto ordered this, didn't he?
是的
Yes.
他派了杀手追杀我
He sends a hit man for me,
还有阿德里亚娜和丹尼尔·弗莱
Adriana, Daniel Frye...
却不动你
none for you.
为什么
Why is that?
今天我救了你的性命
I saved your life today...
你竟然还不相信我吗
and you still don't trust me?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我说了 我帮了一个人的忙
I told you, I did a favor for someone.
谁
Who?
塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉
Sebastian Cerisola.
他女儿惹上了麻烦 我帮了她
His daughter got into some trouble and I... helped her...
他是为福斯托卖♥♥命的
He works for Fausto.
我怎么能相信你
How can I trust you?
因为我在奇瓦瓦州工作
Because I work for the state of Chihuahua.
不是为那些混♥蛋♥
我是你的朋友 桑娅
I'm your friend, Sonya.
你还没弄清现在的情况吗
Don't you see what's happening?
这战火已经烧到美国来了
That war is finally here, in the U.S.,
边境线已经阻挡不了了
and the border won't be able to stop it.
那些人我们一个也不能放过
We need to get everyone responsible--
福斯托 塞巴斯蒂安 埃利诺
Fausto, Sebastian, Eleanor.
没错
Yes...
必须如此
we do.
夏洛特小姐
Miss Charlotte...
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表