剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情提要
Previously on The Bridge...
她被带去了一个派对 下药 强♥奸♥
She was taken to a party. Drugged, raped...
-有警♥察♥吗 -有几个
- Police? - Some.
我阿姨死后发生了很多稀奇诡异的事情
Weird shit has been happening since my aunt died.
有人在跟踪你吗
Is someone following you?
一直都有
All the time.
你要找的人
The person you need to talk to
叫楚奇托
is Chuchito.
有人吗 楚奇托
Hello? Chuchito?
罗伯斯队长派我过来办这个案子
Captain Robles sent me here to work the case.
只有这些
That's all we got.
车里还有谁
Who else was in the car?
他和一个女人起了争执
He crossed with a woman.
长得有点奇怪
Kind of strange-looking.
她现在在埃尔帕索
She's in El Paso.
-要不要我召集咱们的人 -不用
- You want me to get some guys together? - No.
我想让当地警♥察♥追捕她
I want to let the local cops chase her.
你跟女人上过床吗
Have you been with a woman before?
没有
No.
要帮忙吗
Need some help?
这些都在打折吗
Uh... are all these things on sale?
是的
Yes.
买♥♥一件 第二件五折
Buy one, get one half off.
我想试试这几件
I would like to try them on, please.
当然可以
You betcha.
你得把包放在外面
You'll have to leave the bag out here.
店里的规定
Store policy.
我不会偷东西的
I'm not going to steal anything.
我保证
I promise.
我想可以吧
I guess it's okay.
如果你需要换个尺码什么的 我就在外面
I'll be right out here if you need another size or anything.
不用了
No.
我想一个人待着 如果可以的话
I prefer to be by myself, if that's okay.
边桥谜案
第二季第三集
怎么了
What?
不如第一次那么棒
That wasn't as good as the first time.
我是说 就我而言
For me, I mean.
你总是...
You always, uh...
你总是怎么坦诚吗
are you always this honest?
我该撒谎吗
Should I lie?
不该
Um... no.
不该撒谎
No, you shouldn't.
别担心
Don't worry.
下次会更好的
It will be better next time.
当然
Sure.
埃尔帕索警♥察♥局
好了 现在你是正式编制的了
All right, then, well, you're official.
谢谢
Gracias.
你打算在这等副队吗
Just going to wait around for the lieutenant?
反正也没什么事可做
Got nothing better to do.
好吧 如果你没有住的地方
Okay. Well, if you don't have a place to stay,
我有个充气床垫
I got one of those air mattress thingies.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 不用了
Thanks. I-I'm fine.
好吧 如果你改变了主意
All right. Well, if you change your mind,
我煎蛋卷很拿手哦
I make a mean omelet.
肯定的
I'm sure you do.
保重 吉蒂
Take care, Kitty.
你也是
You, too.
晚安 副队
Good night, Lieutenant.
晚安 吉蒂小姐
Good night, Miss Kitty.
马可·鲁伊兹
Marco Ruiz.
汉克
Hey, Hank.
-欢迎回来 -很高兴见到你
- Welcome back. - Good to see you.
最近怎么样
How you been?
还行吧 你懂的...
I've been okay. You know...
今晚还回去吗
You going back across tonight?
不回去了
No, I don't think so.
我那儿有不错的黑麦威士忌
Well, then, I've got some fancy rye whiskey
我想好好喝一杯 走吧
I would like to dip into. Come on.
桑娅说你在那边遇上麻烦了
Sonya tells me you're having some trouble down there.
一个自己人想杀我
One of my own men tried to kill me.
伊娃的事...
This thing with Eva...
她在安全的地方吗
She someplace safe?
暂时安全
For now.
那就好
Good.
你想去看看她吗
Hey, you want to go see her?
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
还是算了
I'd rather not.
他们有人在监视我
They have men watching me.
墨西哥城那边来了个检察官
Sent a prosecutor out from Mexico City.
他一直在问东问西
He's been asking questions.
那边的危险解除之前 你...
Well, until things cool down down there, I...
我可以留你一起处理这个案子
I could use you on this case.
缉毒局的人正在全力调查
DEA's all over it,
涉及到贩毒集团的事 你了解情况
cartel implications, you know the drill.
有些事你帮我们看看也好
We could use your perspective on things.
当然
Of course.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
如果罗伯斯那边需要我帮你打掩护
And if you want me to cover for you with Robles,
尽管开口
you just say the word.
谢谢 汉克
Gracias, Hank.
你干什么 我还没喝完呢
Hey, hey, hey, hey! I wasn't finished with that!
把住方向盘
Hey, hold the wheel.
雷爷我想方便一下
I gotta drain RayRay.
-拜托... -怎么
- Oh, come on, man... - What?
活人不能让尿憋死
A man's gotta go when a man's gotta go.
蠢猪
总有一天
One of these days,
我要学会墨西哥语 凯撒
I'm gonna learn how to speak Mexican, Cesar.
把住轮 朋友
The wheel, compadre.
天哪 你看到没有
Holy... Did you see that?
小心 小心 小心
Watch it, watch it, watch it!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
干什么 行了
Okay, okay!
钥匙 手♥机♥
Keys. Phone.
该死 好 给你 给你
Shit, man, okay, okay. Okay.
好了
All right.
别紧张
Relax.
我们只想要货 知道吗
We're just here for the dope, okay?
没得商量
No comprende.
我们先解决他 然后解决你 明白吧
We do him first, then you. All right?
货呢...
The dope...
反正又不是你们的
it's not yours.
犯不着为它丧命
Why die for it?
在后面
没有
Nada.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
去死吧 臭老墨
Eat shit, paco.
东西在哪
Where is it?
在马里面
It's in the horse.
马屁♥股♥里
Up its ass.
什么
What?
问他
Ask him.
是他的主意
It was his idea.
安息吧 维克斯
Sorry 'bout that, Vickers.
都在这了
There.
现在要怎样
Now what?
行
Okay.
要杀就杀 动手吧
If you're going to do it, do it!
我不会杀你们的
I'm not gonna shoot you.
福斯托·加尔文自然会解决你们
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表