剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, this is Frye.
收杯酒
请进
你在外面多久了
How long were you out there?
就一会儿
Not long.
就看着我吗
Watching me?
是
Yes.
现在你离了婚
Well, at least you can have sex
至少可以和别的女人上♥床♥了吧
with other women now that you're divorced, huh?
你这是想开玩笑吗
That supposed to be a joke?
不是
No.
阿尔玛不愿意让我看自己的孩子出生
Alma doesn't want me at the birth of my own child.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
桑娅 如果你是想看看我
Look, Sonya, if you came by to check on me,
我很好
I'm-I'm fine.
有人跟踪伊娃
A man came after Eva.
她人呢
Where was she?
汉克家
Hank's.
她认出了跟踪者
She recognized him.
是谁
Yeah?
一个警♥察♥
A cop.
华瑞兹市的
From Juarez.
你确定吗
Destas segura?
我确定 马克
Yes, I'm sure, Marco.
她吓坏了 她认识他
She was terrified. She knew him.
这边到底怎么回事
What's going on down here?
他们知道我们救了她
They know we saved her.
她本来应该死掉了的
She wasn't supposed to be saved.
昨天 有人想要杀我
Yesterday, someone tried to kill me.
我们当时正突击搜查
We were on a raid.
我一转身 他就站在那
I turn, and there he was.
我们当时带着面具 而且屋里很暗
We were wearing masks and it was dark,
所以没看到他的脸 但是
so I couldn't see who he was, but..
我确定那是我们自己人
it was one of my own men.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们
We?
这是我自己的麻烦
This is my problem.
我会处理的
I'll deal with it.
不好意思 这怎么成了你的麻烦
I'm sorry, how is this your problem?
我赌上工作把一个非法移♥民♥
I risked my job smuggling an illegal immigrant
-偷运到美国境内 -不不不
- into the united States. - Ah, ch... No, no, no,
是无官方记录的 不是非法
undocumented-- not illegal.
他们去汉克家找她了
They showed up at Hank's house looking for her.
你还不明白吗
Can't you get it?
如果他们要我死 我就死定了
If they want me dead, they can make it happen.
随时 就像这样
At any time, like that.
你也是
Same for you.
我跟你说 马可
You know what, Marco?
你准备好对策后再给我电♥话♥吧
Why don't you call me when you're ready to do something?
有什么事吗
我叫阿韦拉多·平塔多
是奇瓦瓦州的检察官
我找罗伯斯队长
他不在
他让你这么说的 是吧
没关系 我很有耐心
丽莎·克罗斯
德州埃尔帕索警局
他怎么样
How is he?
我不知道 他们
Uh, well, I don't know.They, uh,
带他去医院做核磁共振还有其它检查了
took him to the hospital for an MRI and some other tests.
那就好
Well, that's good.
也许吧
Maybe.
有什么消息我可以通知你
I can call you if there's news.
如果你想知道的话
That's if you want to know.
我想
I do.
那天的事很抱歉
And, uh, I'm sorry about the other day.
正如我所说 这
Like I said, this...
这整件事都有点
this whole thing is kind of...
怪怪的
Yeah, weird.
你说的就是"怪怪的"
Weird is-is-is what you said.
是啊 有点吧
Yeah, no, kind of.
我们能谈谈吗
Could we talk?
好
Yeah.
我有很多
I-I just have a lot of...
很多问题
a lot of questions.
关于你哥哥的
About your brother.
好 附近有餐厅
Yeah, okay, uh, there's food here.
好 很好
Okay, yeah, that's perfect.
行
Okay.
要我陪你进去吗
You want me to come in with you?
要 把你的工具带上
Yes. Bring your tools.
带着呢
I got 'em.
你们好
Hi. How are you?
欢迎来到雷伯恩国民银行
Welcome to Rayburn National Bank.
德拉格先生在办公室等着了
Uh, Mr. Delarge is waiting in his office,
请你们跟我来
if you'd like to follow me, please.
需要什么喝的吗
Uh, can I get you anything to drink?
一杯茶 加蜂蜜和奶油
I would like some tea with honey and cream.
好 这位先生呢
Okay, yeah, uh, sir?
不要吗 好的 这边请
No? Okay, uh, right this way, please.
什么事
Yes?
德拉格先生 您的客户到了
Uh, hi, Mr. Delarge. Your clients are here.
这边请
Right this...
谈话愉快
Have a great meeting.
纳赫特女士
Ms. Nacht.
真有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
手♥机♥
Phone.
劳驾
Please.
知道我们为什么在这儿吗
You know why we're here?
那是...
That's a...
米奇·曼托签过名的棒球
a signed Mickey Mantle ball.
他是什么人
And who's that?
尤凡尼 把球放回去
Yovani, please return the ball.
它不是你的
It doesn't belong to you.
多谢
Thank you.
这金发小妞儿多大
How old is the blonde?
什么
What?
你女儿
Your daughter.
她多大
How old is she?
她的眼睛真漂亮
She has nice eyes.
我想知道昆塔纳家发生了什么事
I want to know what happened at the Quintana house.
挺反常的
It was a freak thing.
她中风了
She had a stroke.
钱不应该在那
The money wasn't supposed to be there.
就像我跟你说的那样 我们耽搁了
Well, like I told you, we had a delay.
我们原本以为
We understood you,
你们能处理好那些钱
uh, would be able to handle the volume.
是的 我们能
And we can.
那为什么没做到
Then why didn't you?
不会再有下次了
That will not happen again.
但这次犯了错
But it did.
是的 我们失误了
Yes, it did,
但我已经做好了善后工作
and I have made the necessary corrections.
这次我们损失了6042.7万美元
Leaving us with a negative balance of $60,427,000.
其中还包括按照当前汇率换算的欧元
That includes the euros at the current exchange rate.
钱为什么没有按时转移
Why wasn't the money moved when it was supposed to?
详细解释给我听
Explain that to me exactly.
我的取货人搞混了取货日期
My courier confused the pickup dates.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
但就像我说的 我 我已经...
But, like I said, i've-I've...
我已经处置他了
I've dealt with him.
如何处置的
Dealt with him how?
请把他的名字告诉我
I need a name, please.
我的职责就是对事件进行详述记录
It is my job to provide thorough accounting of how it happened.
他还有家室
He has a family.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表