剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我们深表哀悼 麦肯齐夫人
Our condolences, Mrs. McKenzie.
抱歉 你们是怎么跟乔认识的
I'm sorry. How did you know Joe?
我们 算是共事过吧
Well, we... sort of worked with him.
你们不像是缉毒局的人
You don't look like DEA.
我是埃尔帕索时报的记者
I work for The El Paso Times.
我 曾经是
And I... used to.
这是我丈夫的葬礼
This is my husband's funeral.
我已经跟记者谈过了 谢谢
I've already talked to reporters, thank you.
等等 等等 抱歉
Wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry.
能不能就告诉我们
Just, um, could you please tell us
您认得这个笔迹吗
if you recognize this writing?
是你丈夫主动来找我们的
Your husband reached out to us.
-他会跟你谈工作上的事吗 -不会
- Did he ever talk to you about his work? - No.
大部分时间都是聊棒球和龙与地下城
Mostly baseball and Dungeons & Dragons.
龙与地下城
Dungeons & Dragons?
他没跟你说过些别的什么吗
He never talked to you about anything else?
他之前
He had a...
在车♥库♥里做一个什么特别项目
special project in the garage or something.
可以让我们看看吗
Maybe we could take a look at that?
他们让我别碰任何东西
They told me not to touch anything.
缉毒局会来取证
DEA's picking it up.
-我们不会耽误你多少时间的 -不了
- We wouldn't take up too much of your time. - No, it's...
打扰您了 真的很抱歉
We are so sorry that we bothered you.
让我把那个...
If I could just...
真的很抱歉
We are very sorry.
没事的
It's fine.
进去吧 准备好了吗
Go, go, go, go. Ready?
快进去
Go, go, go.
-我♥操♥ -我♥操♥
- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit.
快
Go.
-快点 -这是什么
- Go, go, go, go. - What is it?
这是什么 乔的特别项目吗
What is that, Joe's special project?
"扬基"
"Yankee."
给 你能拿着这个吗
Here. Can you grab this?
行 拿那个吧
Yeah, yeah, grab that.
-拿稳了吗 -好了
- You got it? - Yeah.
我拿剩下的那个
I got the other one.
汉克怎么样了
How's Hank?
好些了
Better.
我不再管纳赫特的案子了
I'm off the Nacht case.
缉毒局接手了
DEA's taking over.
他们肯定会接手
Of course they are.
中情局也插手了
CIA's involved, too.
这对找到福斯托可没什么帮助
Well, that's not gonna help to find Fausto, you know?
我可能知道他藏在哪里
I think I know where he is.
怎么知道的
How?
我父亲有个藏身处 来看
My father had a hideout. Look.
当年
In the old days,
我离家之后
after I left home,
福斯托和他变得 更亲密了
Fausto and him became... closer.
然后他们就开始合作了
That's when they began working together.
-这就是他 -没错
- That him? - Yep.
他变成了我父亲最喜欢的儿子
He became my dad's favorite son.
你打算怎么抓他
How are you gonna get to him?
也许让陆战队帮忙
The Marines, maybe.
-你问过了吗 -还没有
- Have you asked them already? - No, not yet.
我认识一个州检察官
There is this, um, state prosecutor.
他也许能让我跟他们谈谈
He might be able to get me in with them.
但首先 我得说出真♥相♥
But... first, I need to come clean.
我得如实说出那晚在宾馆里发生的事
I need to tell the truth about what happened in that hotel room.
你要是能一起来就更好了
It would help if you came with me.
海军陆战队准备剿灭福斯托·加尔文
电视上就没别的节目了吗
对于背叛 要血债血偿
你女儿就是你还的第一笔债
怎么了
我们
We have a...
公务 不是什么大事
没事的
你压下这些强♥奸♥指控就为了保护罗伯斯
-不是 他是为了保护我 -好吧
- No. He did it to protect me. - Okay.
我知道你父亲和福斯托·加尔文的关系
I know about your father and Fausto Galvan.
我想抓住他
I want to get him.
你知道他的藏身处吗
Do you know where he's hiding?
这简直是送死
That's a suicide mission.
我知道
所以我才需要陆战队支援
你能帮我联♥系♥吧
在即将动武之时 这些美国人有什么打算
And what are the Americans doing in the wake of the violence?
我们也想抓住福斯托
We want Fausto, too.
大概吧
Perhaps.
我们墨西哥人对腐♥败♥的体制毫不避讳
See, we Mexicans have the virtue of an openly corrupt system.
我们做事更光明正大
You know, things are more clear.
而你们美国人对腐♥败♥万般掩饰
You Americans cloak your corruption
还打着爱国 禁毒和隔离墙的幌子
behind patriotism, the drug war, the wall.
先生先生 抱歉
Senior, senior, perdon.
我们来不是听您长篇大论的
We-we didn't come here for a lecture.
这就是事实
These are the facts.
毒品贸易对双方的经济都非常重要
Drug money is too important to both of our economies.
现在我的身份是警♥察♥
I'm here as a cop.
作为执法人员我请求你的帮助
I'm asking your help as a justice official.
您到底能不能帮我联♥系♥陆战队
Can you arrange a meeting with la Marina?
我会抓住福斯托
I will deliver Fausto,
但我有我的条件
but on my own terms.
没错 我感觉到了
Yeah, I feel it now.
那一阵凉风
That cool breeze.
我早说过么
See? I told you.
每天下午都会从山上
It comes down from the mountains
吹拂下来
every afternoon.
我觉得你应该剃掉胡子
I think you should shave your beard.
我的胡子能赐我力量
My-my beard affords me special powers.
神秘感
Inscrutability,
伪装 欺骗
disguise, deception.
你不再需要它了
You don't need that anymore.
我想看你的脸
I want to see your face.
你能用剃须泡沫吗
Yeah. Uh, would you use lather?
好的
Yes.
好的 我能接受
Yeah. Uh, I could like that.
怎么了
What?
阿诺尔多 西尔威斯
老爸给你们演示一下
他对你的所作所为让我恶心
It sickens me what he did to you.
我要让他从这个世界上消失
I will hasten him off this planet.
没想到他还有孩子
I didn't know he had children.
好了
我得走了
别出去惹事
回头见 孩子们
再见
卑鄙的畜生
吃点东西吧
那我就不客气了
请回避一下
祝您胃口好
如果你去抓福斯托 他就会杀了我女儿
我也无能为力啊 塞巴斯蒂安
你懂的
好吧
Okay.
我需要争取些时间 拜托了
本届政♥府♥视缉拿加尔文为头等大事
我也没有办法
现在的情况是
我女儿命悬一线啊
听我说
我理解你的感受
本届政♥府♥感谢你一直以来的支持
但你现在的要求 不在我能力范围内
现实就是这样
非常残酷
汉克
Hank.
汉克
Hank.
欢迎回到人世
Welcome back.
抓到他们了吗
Did we get 'em?
埃利诺
Eleanor.
调查局接手了
Feds took over the investigation.
我料到了
Figured they would.
还有中情局
CIA, too.
他们一起来的
They come in pairs.
桑娅 桑娅
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表