剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情提要
Previously on The Bridge...
看你是否有她想要的东西
Do you have what she wants?
他不喜光
He's a little shy with the daylight,
赤脊山景
而且会咬人
and he bites.
中情局把埃利诺放回去
The CIA put Eleanor back on the street,
要么你是真的毫不知情
and either you don't know jack shit about it,
要么你就是跟他们一伙儿的
or you're in on it.
你会关掉通道吗
Are you gonna shut down the pipeline?
我正在处理
I'm working on it.
最好如此 我们最不希望的
You'd better, because the last thing we need
就是被国会叫去问话
is to be called in front of Congress.
我要我女儿活着回来
I want my daughter back
福斯托也必须死
and Fausto dead.
这是我们共同的愿望
We all want that.
我要离开了
你别挡我的路
我为什么要这么做
罗米纳·塞里索拉在我手上
罗伯斯队长 你很快就会因强♥奸♥
谋反 还有腐♥败♥的罪名被控告
狗屁
这是什么
What is this?
不知道 是麦肯齐收着的
I don't know. McKenzie had it on him.
他给你的吗
What, did he give it to you?
我们也许大概可能是破门拿走的
We kind of... broke in and took it?
就是同一处地方
They're the same maps.
但是埃利诺的画上有地理坐标
But Eleanor's has GPS coordinates.
那我们过去看看吧
Let's get out there.
你打头阵 我等下跟上
You take the van, I got the semi.
小心
Be careful.
明白
Copy.
什么事
Yeah?
我看见那辆货车了
I got a visual on the van.
我要让它靠边停下
I'm going to pull it over.
该死 桑娅 不 你要等支援
Goddamn it, Sonya, no. You'll wait for backup.
你不知道里面有什么
You don't know what's in there.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到
Copy.
关闭引擎 马上下车
Turn off your engine and step out of the cab!
马上下车
Step out of the truck now!
该死
Shit.
林德
Linder...
边桥谜案
第二季第十三集
副队长
Lieutenant.
你把我叫来这里
Did you call me out here
来体会埃利诺·纳赫特那件事的痛楚吗
to rub my nose in this whole Eleanor Nacht fiasco?
不是
No.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
关于中情局吗
About the CIA?
是的
Yep.
他们不只干了那一件事
That's not all they've been up to.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
还有谁知情
Who else knows about this?
除了我手下吗 只有你
Besides my people? Just you.
好
Okay.
你查过了吗
Have you inventoried this?
还没有
Not yet.
但我手下觉得这里有十吨♥
But my people think there's ten tons here.
至少
At least.
我擦
Holy shit.
抱歉
Excuse me.
桑娅 有什么发现
Sonya. What do you got?
我停下了
Landed.
那辆车进了车♥库♥
Car pulled into a garage.
你按兵不动
You sit tight.
我让派人支援你 明白吗
I'll have backup come to you. Do you understand?
明白
Copy.
好啊 丹尼尔
Oh, hey there, Daniel.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
好啊 亲爱的
Here, sweetheart.
坐出租车回家吧
Take a cab home.
给20块啊
20 bucks?
给
Here.
别忘了给小费
Don't forget to tip.
我回头找你 没事的
Go. I'll see you. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
私藏涉密文件是犯罪行为 丹尼尔
Possession of classified documents is a crime, Daniel.
地球人都应该知道的
You, of all people, should know that.
是他给我的
He gave those to me.
是啊
Yeah, right.
不管你认为
Look, whatever it is
知道了什么内情
you-you think you know,
事实是你什么都不知道
you actually don't know anything at all.
你惹得麻烦大了 丹尼尔
You're in the deep end, Daniel.
一旦陷进去
If you go under,
你就再也上不来了
you don't come back up.
是吗 这是什么意思
Oh, yeah? What is that?
-你这是要拿鬼话吓唬我妈 -不是
- Your idea of some kind of shitball threat? - No.
下面才是
But this is.
我可以安排
I can arrange it
让你搭档在早晨发现你尸体
so that your partner finds your body in the morning.
吸毒过量
Overdose.
鉴于你的过去
And given your history,
没人会起一丝怀疑
no one's gonna bat an eyelid.
如果她聪明 我觉得她还可以
Now, if she's smart-- and-and I think she is--
她就会把你这篇
she's gonna put this little story
还没完成的小报道锁在抽屉里
you've been working on in a drawer
然后忘掉 因为如果她不这样...
and forget about it, 'cause if she doesn't...
也许就会像两年前那样
well, you know, maybe she tries to hurt herself again,
再次割腕自杀
like she did two years ago.
只不过这次成功了
Only this time, she succeeds.
这事你还不知道啊
What, you didn't know about that?
你觉得这件事到底是怎么回事
What exactly do you think is going on here?
我认为中情局在跟缉毒局较劲
Well, I-I think the CIA is at war with the DEA.
我认为中情局进行了一批秘密行动
I think you guys got a bunch of covert operations
让毒品买♥♥卖♥♥的钱
that are funneling drug money
流入美♥利♥坚♥合众国
into the United States of America.
你们这样做的目的
What you're getting back for it
我还不知道
I-I don't exactly know,
但我会搞清楚的
but I'm gonna figure it out.
我确定你自称是爱国者
And I'm pretty sure you call yourself a patriot,
你告诉自己在控制一场毒品战争
and you tell yourself that you're managing a drug war,
让战火和流血
that you are keeping the blood
不会蔓延到边界的这一边
on the other side of the border.
这就是一场扯淡游戏
The whole thing is a bullshit game.
知道吗 八♥九♥不离十
You know what? That's not bad.
除了游戏那一部分
Everything except the game part.
这不是游戏 丹尼尔
This isn't a game, Daniel,
这是生意 我们在这桩生意上有投资
it's a business, and we have an investment in that business.
-都是为了钱吗 -你还挺惊讶吗
- Oh, so it's all about money? - No shit.
如果我们的工作不出问题
You see, if we keep doing our job right,
生活就会继续
then, you know, well, life just goes on.
缉毒局
You know, the DEA
-不停的收缴毒品 -别这样啊
- keep busting drug shipments... - Hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on!
还把照片登出来
and, you know, posing for pictures.
墨西哥人责怪美国人
The Mexicans blame the Yankees,
白人担心拉丁裔
white folk worry about the brown folk,
而我们继续建造边界墙
and we keep on building the wall.
真♥相♥呢
What about the truth?
没人在乎真♥相♥吗
Does anyone care about the truth?
真♥相♥是这样的
Here's the truth:
你是个酒鬼
you're a drunk.
你被一家三流报社开除
You got fired from a third-rate paper.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表