剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
这些亮闪闪 冰冰凉的鬼东西
these gleaming air-conditioned nightmares,
我心里暗暗想
I just think to myself, like,
这些家伙
all these people?
他们全都双手沾满鲜血
They all got blood on their hands.
你认为弗兰科说的是实话吗
You think Franco was telling us the truth?
我认为那家伙杀了很多人
I think that dude has killed a lot of people.
没理由骗我们
I don't know why he'd lie to us.
他们不走
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
这地方我真没法待
I cannot deal with this place.
不要啊 就这样完事了吗
No, no, no! That's it?
如果这家伙对这事不评论也不否认
Yeah. Look, if the guy's not gonna comment or deny the story,
我们就原封不动发出去
we're gonna publish as is.
对我们更好
It's better for us.
把包拿着 快点 我们走
Grab your bags, come on, let's go.
你想怎么处理
我要他们的地址 车牌号♥ 被捕记录
男的没事 我们能搞定他
查那个女的
早上好 马可
Buenos días, Marco.
一切都好吧
今天发生什么事了吗
比如什么
没什么 我只是...
鲁伊斯警探
Detective Ruiz?
米拉
Mira.
出了点意外
怎么了
平塔多检察官...
他没事吧
我要你低调的调查此事 马可
切记 你很幸运
交了个好朋友
桑娅 我们得碰个面
Sonya, I need you to meet me.
他们说他在过马路时
They're saying a delivery van
被一辆货车撞了
hit him crossing the street.
我们要看一下死者 谢谢
法医
据说车是从那撞过来
They're saying the vehicle struck there,
冲到了栅栏上
landed on the metal.
他被拷打过
They tortured him.
法医
他们甚至安排了假的目击证人
They're even producing fake witnesses to the accident.
他们拿走了伊娃的证词
They have Eva's statement.
警探
Detective?
没有得到许可
她不能呆在这
她是跟我一起的
我们在清理门户
We take care of our own here.
他是在你那里
He was at your place
-被抓走的 -我知道...
- when they tried to grab him. - I know...
他威胁了我
He threatened me.
下一个目标就是伊娃
They'll be coming after Eva next.
就这样了
That's it.
墨西哥一家企业雇佣职业杀手
Mexican company hires a hit man to clean up
掩盖其在雷伯恩国民银行的洗钱活动
its money laundering operations at Rayburn national Bank.
我跟你说
I am telling you right now
这些猛料足够上头条
that shit right there is hot!
那个杀手从未点名道姓提及CLIO集团
That hit man never referred to Grupo CLIO
或是塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉
or sebastian Cerisola by name.
还有其他人能从中受益吗
Who else would've benefitted?
我们这是重磅消息
We're officially dynamite.
你觉得奎瓦斯能同意发吗
You think Cuevas will be down with this?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我一点都不在乎
I don't give a shit.
我们不是没给塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉机会
Look, we gave Sebastian Cerisola
去澄清这件事
every chance to deny the story.
但他没有 你猜怎么着
He didn't. Guess what.
我受够了
That's enough.
你见识过那个人对付楚奇托的手段
You saw what that man did to Chuchito.
要是我们发表了这个
What do you think is going to
你觉得他会怎么对付我们
happen when we publish this?
真的不骗你
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
我也很害怕 好吗
I'm freaked out, okay?
但是我们现在骑虎难下
But we're balls deep on this thing,
唯一自保的方法就是
and the only protection we got
发了那篇报道
is publishing that piece.
在那些人面前 还有什么保护措施可言
You think there's any protection from these people?
你可以把你的名字撤下来
You can take your name off of it.
不要
No.
我们共同进退
We're doing this together.
别 不要点发送
No, don't send it!
不要 拜托
No! Please!
已经发了
Too late.
是时候拿出些胆量来了
So it's time to grow a pair.
或大醉一场
Or drink heavily.
快 把啤酒拿出来
Come on, get that beer.
快点 来
Come on now.
下一站
Next stop...
普利策站
Pulitzer station.
普利策奖 美国新闻界最高荣誉奖
因为世人皆犯了罪 亏缺了神的荣耀
[出自《新约》罗马书3章23节]
伊娃 他们有事和你说
Eva, they-they have something to tell you.
发生什么事了
What happened?
他们杀了那个检察官
They killed the prosecutor.
我很遗憾 伊娃
I'm so sorry, Eva.
那她的证供呢
And, uh, what happened to her statement?
他们应该拿走了
We think they have it.
对不起
伊娃 汉克想多派些巡逻车在街上
Look, Eva, Hank wants to put some cruisers down on the
来确保你的安全
road,keep you safe here.
不用你们再帮忙了
I don't want your help anymore.
阿韦拉多是仅有的几个没被腐化的
Abelardo was one of the good ones.
他一直在孤军奋战
He was totally alone, trusted
不要相信任何人
Trust no one.
我敢肯定他留了一份伊娃证词的副本
I'm sure he kept backups of Eva's affidavit.
你让他换旅馆住 是吧
You had him changing hotels, right?
是
Right.
你知道他昨晚在哪吗
Do you know where he stayed last?
我知道他两天前在哪
I know where he stayed two nights ago.
你没有触到我的灵魂
或是我的本我
你对我来说什么也不是
你这个疯女人
我先得到你的
我让你求我
闭嘴
你以为
闭嘴
你是个好女孩
我们发掘了你淫♥荡♥的一面
你就是个荡♥妇♥
小荡♥妇♥
我是好人
饶了我吧
继续求我啊
你把故事压下了
Hey, you spiked the story?
法律上过不去
It didn't pass Legal.
是你想要的
You wanted the story.
对 我也很支持这篇报到
Yeah, and I supported it.
可是你给我的是和杀手的访谈
But you gave me interview with a hit man.
埃尔帕索时报
你还穿着兜帽
You were wearing hoods.
让我说一句 行吗
Let me just say this, okay?
我们掌握的一切
Everything we have dovetails
与缉毒局那位给的信息吻合
into our DEA guy, everything.
根据你的消息来源 CLIO国际集团
According to your source, Grupo CLIO was
通过雷伯恩国民银行
laundering money for Fausto Galvan
为福斯托·加尔文洗钱
at the Rayburn National Bank.
对 就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
而这个消息源
And this was the source
还是不能公开的吗
that would not go on record?
消息来自于缉毒局一个区域主管
Our source is a regional director of the DEA.
我们必须保护他
We have to protect him.
但我的责任是让我们免于被起诉
You know, my job is to keep us from getting sued.
CLIO国际集团♥派♥来了哈佛法律系的马仔
Grupo CLIO, they send in their... Harvard law goons,
是这样吗
is that what happened?
把他们的广♥告♥全撤掉了
Take away your advertising?
是管理层的意思 你代表管理层这么做的
That's management. You're doing it on behalf of management
你这个没种的奴才
you dickless stooge.
丹尼尔 我们去外面
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表