剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
You're late. I ordered you pie.
-核桃派 -我对坚果过敏
- Pecan. - I have a nut allergy.
太遗憾了 那你吃我的吧
Too bad. Have mine.
-是大黄派 -谢了
- It's rhubarb. - Thanks.
馅饼 我喜欢
Tart. I like it.
拿到手了吗
Do you have it?
在克罗斯警探手里
Detective Cross does.
埃利诺做事周密 她会处理好的
Eleanor is thorough-- she'll clean it up,
等她处理好了 克罗斯警探
and when she's done, Detective Cross will have
就什么都没有了
a whole lot of nothing.
账簿里还有什么
What else is in the ledger?
一大堆乱七八糟的涂鸦
A bunch of bat-shit crazy drawings.
我们应该不会有事的
We should be okay.
我们不能满足于没事 阿列克斯
We have to be better than okay, Alex.
为了放埃利诺出来我都去找了政♥府♥的人
I had to go through Chandler at State to get Eleanor released.
我跟人家说她是个线人
I told him she was an operative,
墨西哥人才肯合作...
Mexicans cooperated...
你还有什么事需要告诉我吗 阿列克斯
Do I need to know anything else, Alex, or do you have
你到底有没有把握
a handle on this thing?
-猪油酥皮 -回答我
- Lard crust. - Answer me.
我觉得那俩记者
I think the reporters
从乔家里得到了一些情报
got some intel from Joe's house.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我会去亲自拜访他们的
I'll be paying them a visit.
我以前跟码字的人打过交道
I've dealt with wordsmiths before.
你会关掉通道吗
Are you gonna shut down the pipeline?
我正在处理
I'm working on it.
墨西哥那边的问题比较棘手
The, uh, Mexican side of things might be a bit tricky.
最好如此 我们最不希望的
You'd better, because the last thing we need
就是被国会叫去问话
is to be called in front of Congress.
你该穿红色
Mm. You should wear red.
如果那真的发生的话
I mean, if that happens.
那颜色会显得你很强势
It's a power color.
亏你还笑得出来
I'm glad you find this amusing.
我明白 如今我是孤身奋战
I get it-- I'm alone on this.
没错 是的
Oh, yes. You are.
绝对如此
Very.
管好塞巴斯蒂安
Manage Sebastian.
我们需要他来进行交易转移
We'll need him for a clean transition.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
还有求你 别让埃尔帕索再死人了
And no more bodies in El Paso, for God's sake.
再见 阿列克斯
Good-bye, Alex.
这里面都是有关毒品和金钱的记录
It's about drugs and money, and it's all in there.
马可不带任何筹码就去找福斯托
Marco went after Fausto without any leverage.
我们必须帮他找到筹码
We need to get it for him.
或许吧
Maybe.
但也阻止不了什么
Not gonna stop it, though.
不会有任何转变 桑娅
Nothing is going to change, Sonya.
两边都是 墨西哥
Both sides-- Mexico,
美国 他们都得演一出戏
United States-- they have to put on a show.
曾经我以为自己能改变一切
Used to be I thought I could make a difference.
你试过朝海里吐口水吗
You ever spit in the ocean?
我为什么要朝海里吐口水
Why would I spit in the ocean?
大海无垠
It is vast...
我们只是沧海一粟
and we are not.
该死
Ah, hell,
抱歉
I'm sorry.
中枪后我变得有些
Getting shot always makes me a little soft
多愁善感 过几天就不会这样了
for a few days-- I'll get over it.
你还好吗 汉克
You all right, Hank?
我没事
I'm all right.
有人吗
Hello?
汉克
Hank.
被她抢先了
She beat us to it.
确实
Yes, she did.
我猜她已经在回墨西哥的路上了
My bet is she's already on her way back to Mexico.
一定有人帮她
She had help.
没错 凯撒
Yeah. Cesar.
就是那家伙偷了我的折叠刀
That's the ass-hat that stole my folding knife.
去下一个地址
Let's go to the next address.
帮帮我
罗米纳
Romina?
求你了 帮帮我
都烧了
Burn them.
需要我怎么处理他
What do you want me to do with him?
都在这里了吗
Is that everything?
是的
Yes.
-你确定 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
求求你
Please...
我有家人
I have a family.
把他丢上车
Put him in the car.
我以为咱们已经完事了
I thought we were done.
不 还没完呢 凯撒
No, we're not done yet, Cesar.
有什么可以帮你的
我要见罗伯斯队长
I want to see Captain Robles.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有
No, I do not.
他现在不在
Well, he's not here.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
那是什么
What is that?
是个镇纸
This is a paperweight.
能请你 留个消息给他吗
Could I ask you... to take a message?
没问题
Okay.
告诉队长
Tell... tell the captain...
没人能逃避过去
...no man can run from his past.
你不写下来吗
Are you gonna write that down?
好吧
Okay.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没有了
Nope.
请问你是哪位
And who-who are you?
我就是他的过去
Oh, I'm his past.
我一直坐在这想
I've been sitting here thinking...
和你一起生活会是什么样子
about a life with you.
在那栋房♥子里
Right there in that house.
那栋房♥子有什么特别的
What's so special about that house?
它是
It's...
粉色的
pink.
我也不知道 就是不禁这么想
I don't know, it just got me thinking.
我们在那栋房♥子里的生活
What would our life...
会是什么样的
be like in that house?
我们一起的生活
Our life together.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
我去见罗伯斯了
I went to see Robles.
我没法不去想他
I can't stop thinking about him.
我们可以抛下这一切
We can walk away.
抛不掉的
No, we can't.
像他这样的人
I can't make sense of a world
居然能活得逍遥自在
where a man like that can live, thrive.
儿孙满堂
With his children.
这世界的承受力是有限度的
The world can only bear so much before a sunderance.
我回来的时候 你会在这等我吗
When I come back, will you be here?
不知道
I don't know.
罗米纳
Romina.
你还好吗
别慌
陆战队就要来了
你知道这里一共有多少人吗
我不知道
你就没好好看看吗
仔细想想 罗米纳
我不知道
别晕 罗米纳
看着我
到底有多少人
我真不知道 对不起
镇静
别担心
都是我的错 原谅我
怎么能怨你呢
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表