剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
All right, no touching. Got it.
但你别紧张
You're gonna have to take it easy.
你刚刚大量失血
You lost a lot of blood.
-你需要... -我没事
- You got to... - I'm fine!
医生
Doc?
这是在整我吗
You got to be shitting me.
你就等着多掏钱吧
This is gonna cost you.
我知道你能用得上
I know you could use it.
介意我给你检查一下吗 警官
Mind if I have a look-see here, Officer?
你把他带回来干什么
Why did you bring him back here?
-账簿在他那 -在哪呢
- He had the ledger. - Where is it?
不知道 被他藏起来了
I don't know. He hid it.
我当时急着走 警♥察♥来了
I had to get out of there. The police was coming.
能治好吗 我有事问他
Can you fix him? I need to talk to him.
埃利诺 留着他恐怕不妥吧
Eleanor, I don't know if this is a good idea.
毕竟他是个警♥察♥
He is the law.
我管你怎么想 弗莱格曼先生
I don't care about your ideas, Mr. Flagman.
好吧 医生
Okay, Doc?
-我尽力而为吧 -不行
- I'll see what I can do. - No.
你必须全力以赴
You have to do better than that.
你身体好多了 女士 我很高兴 真的
I'm glad that you're feeling better, Ma'am, I really am,
但是请你往后退一退
but back up a little bit.
这儿又不是什么教学医院
This isn't a goddamn teaching hospital.
怎么样
Well?
他的情况比你严重多了
He got it a lot worse than you did.
-会死吗 -有这个可能
- Will he die? - Oh, probably.
我会试着稳定他的伤情
See if I can stabilize him.
海梅那还没有消息吗
Any word from Jaime?
他会过来的
He'll be here.
抛个尸需要多长时间
How long does it take to dump bodies?
他醒来后不能让他看见我
I can't be here when he wakes up.
为什么
Why not?
我只是个中间人 你知道的
I'm just the facilitator. You know that.
你有办法让我们回华瑞兹吗
Do you have a way for us to get back to Juarez?
我会想办法的 好运 纳赫特女士
Let me work on that. Good luck, Miss Nacht.
暖气及空调装置
请致电基思
这里面没有汉克
Hank's not here.
怎么会这样
知道她为什么会卷入其中吗
Any idea how she'd be caught up in this?
她曾想告诉我实情
She tried to tell me once.
当时我告诉她 我不想听
Didn't want to know, I told her.
我只是不相信她真的处于危险之中
I just didn't believe she was in real danger.
你懂的...
You know, just...
司机好像是个傻子
Driver seems off.
貌似不会讲英语
Not sure he speaks English.
他人呢
Where is he?
这些人是你杀的吗
是谁让你把尸体处理掉的
问你话呢
你是怎么搅进来的
你这是要哭吗
你哭什么啊
你叫海梅 是吗
Jaime, right?
你是不是有时候帮埃利诺干点活啊
You help Eleanor sometimes with jobs?
那房♥子里的糖果 是你的吗
That candy in the house-- was that yours?
你知道她现在在哪吗
Do you know where she is now?
你知道你接下去本该去哪儿吗
Do you know where you're supposed to go next?
拜托 埃尔帕索出毒贩子了
Come on, we got narco in El Paso.
人行道上有血
You got blood on the sidewalk.
里面有多少尸体
How many bodies you got inside?
你们俩不能待在这
You two can't be here.
这是我最后一次警告你们
That's the last time I'm gonna tell you.
拜托 库珀 给我们透一点料吧
Come on, Cooper. Give us something, man.
如果你们再不离开犯罪现场的话
I'm gonna give you a boot in your ass
我只好把你们踢走了
if you don't get off my crime scene.
到别处享受好时光不是更好
Ain't it happy hour somewhere?
那个人是谁
Who's that guy?
警方的人 对吧
It's an agency, right?
对 但不是本地警局也不是缉毒局的
Yeah, but it's not local and not DEA.
中♥央♥情报局
CIA?
这老兄要上车了
That dude is plugged in.
所以我们要跟着他吗
So we follow him?
当然 我们得跟着他
Hell, yes, we follow him.
快点 跟上 跟上
Come on, go, go, go, go.
好了 现在他是死不了了
Okay. He's not gonna die, either.
我得走了
I'm out of here.
把他弄醒
Wake him up.
不行 那会害死他的
I can't do that. It will kill him.
他反正要死的
Eventually.
-这种事就别争了 -快点
-I think we're splitting hairs here. -Do it.
马上
Now.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你们都急着问他事
I know you're all eager to chat with him and everything,
但我要告诉你 女士
but I'm telling you, lady, this...
你说得太多了
You talk too much!
给他注射这个 不然我就用到你身上
Put this in him, or I'll put it in you.
你自己选
Your choice.
快点
Do it.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up. Wake up!
你拿了我的东西
You have something of mine.
在哪儿
Where is it?
去死吧
Go to hell.
我们已经身在其中了
We're already there.
我的账簿呢
Where's my ledger?
快告诉我账簿在哪里
Where's my ledger?!
附近能出动的警力请回复
Available units responding,
地点克赖顿电力天然气工厂
Creighton Power and Gas.
收到
Copy.
我们会是第一个到达现场的
We'll be first on scene.
你觉得那幢房♥子里发生了什么
What do you think happened at that house?
卡车里的一些尸体
Some of those bodies in the truck...
是福斯托的人
they were Fausto's men.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I know.
你得把缉毒局的人
Tell me exactly
跟你见面时说的话仔仔细细地告诉我
what the DEA told you was happening at this meeting.
乔说赤脊山景
Joe said Red Ridge
是福斯托洗钱活动的一部分
was part of Fausto's laundering operation.
他认为中情局也知道
He thought the CIA knew, too.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了他
She betrayed him.
埃利诺
Eleanor
出♥卖♥♥♥了福斯托
betrayed Fausto.
受塞巴斯蒂安指使
For Sebastian.
福斯托反击了
And Fausto hit back.
知道些什么了
What do we know?
屁都不知道
Shit.
狗屁
No shit.
确实是狗屁
Copy on the no shit.
你清楚这次会面的事吗
Were you aware of this meeting?
这笔交易 这堆乱七八糟的事
This sale? Whatever it was?
清楚
I was.
但没料到缉毒局出来捣乱
Didn't anticipate the DEA wrinkle.
那武装毒贩在美国领土上
How about narco gunmen murdering
杀害美国公民呢
Americans on U.S. Soil?
在停车场发现一卡车尸体
Truckloads of bodies in parking lots?
我的水晶球上周二坏了 卡拉
Yeah, my crystal ball broke last Tuesday, Carla.
看我分♥析♥的对不对
Tell me if I have this right.
你给我小心点
And keep in mind,
你的仕途岌岌可危了
I'm very close to ending your career.
就断送在这个墙上挂着马靴的餐馆里
In a diner with horseshoes on the walls.
请讲
Go ahead.
缉毒局被排挤出墨西哥
The DEA gets kicked out of Mexico.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表