剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我得想个应急方案 以防他们找到账本
I have to make contingencies, in case they find the ledger.
那样就糟了
That would be bad.
那账本里到底有什么
What exactly is in there?
我的工作记录
My work.
那可不能泄露出去
Well, we can't have that out there.
如果我死了
If I die...
如果我真的被老天带走了
if the light takes me back,
我要你把我火化了
I need you to burn me.
这样恶魔就不会找上我
Hide me from the demons.
你不会死的 埃利诺
You're not gonna die, Eleanor.
我给你找了个好医生
I got a good doctor coming.
但如果我真的死了
But if I do.
把我的骨灰带回家
Take my ashes home.
在沙漠里 有棵橡树
There's a tree... an oak tree in the desert.
你能把我葬在树下吗
Will you bury me under it?
没问题
Okey dokey.
如何
我派去确认任务情况的人
直接告诉我发生了什么
事情办砸了 老板
有多糟
我不清楚 但
他们没抓到她
但你放心
我会亲自抓住她
那贱♥人♥不好对付
就凭你那大肚子
她会把你生吞活剥的
那你想怎么做
改变策略
你终于来了 汉克在找你呢
Well, there you are. Hank was looking for you.
你的脸怎么了
Hey, hey, what happened to your face?
没什么
It's nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
他在哪
Where is he?
缉毒署今早找过来了
DEA came in this morning.
来找你的
They were looking for you.
他们想干什么
What'd they want?
不知道 但是汉克跟他们一起走了
I don't know. But Hank left with them.
没说去哪儿了
He didn't say where.
怎么了
What?
哪不对劲
What is it?
快走
We got to go.
怎么了这是
What's going on?
救命
Hey!
等一下
Hey!
我是克罗斯 呼叫所有可出动警员
This is Cross. All available units.
赤脊山景楼♥盘♥ 94号♥
Red Ridge View development, unit 94.
请立即支援 我们正在进入现场
Get here right away. We're going in.
有人逃出去了
Someone got out.
有人到了这里 然后穿过了围栏
Someone came around here. Then crossed this fence.
然后痕迹就不见了
And then he's gone.
有人抓住了他
Somebody caught up to him.
可恶
Shit.
你这是图什么
Why are you doing this?
我需要账簿
I need the ledger.
什么账簿
What ledger?
哥们 你怎么就成了她的人
Hey, vaquero, what's she got on you?
拿你孩子要挟吗
You got kids?
咱们不如这样
Look, I'll make you a deal.
我就把你放在这
I'll leave you right here.
我会告诉她你已经死了
I'll have to tell her that you died.
警♥察♥八成会找到你
The cops will probably pick you up.
只要你把账簿交给我就成
Just tell me where the ledger is.
什么账簿
What ledger?
他被人绑走了
Someone took him.
整个楼♥盘♥我们都搜遍了
We searched the whole development.
他不在这
He's gone.
你说得对
You were right.
战火已经蔓延到这边了
The war is here.
埃尔帕索两年内被杀的人都赶不上这次多
This is two years' worth of murders in El Paso.
是啊
Yeah.
但是一具尸体都没有
But no bodies.
你还好吗
You okay?
跟你说 汉克命硬
Listen, Hank's tough.
我敢肯定他还活着
I'm sure he's still alive.
来这里的本该是我
I was supposed to be here.
但你来不了
And you weren't,
因为你被杀手绑到边境线那边去了
because a hit man dragged you across the border.
这不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
缉毒署知道埃利诺又回埃尔帕索了
The DEA knew that Eleanor was back in El Paso.
但是埃利诺不可能用机♥枪♥杀人
Yeah, but Eleanor wouldn't use machine guns.
明白吗
You know what I mean?
她会找人代劳
She uses muscle.
她自己不动手 都是在背后主使别人
She's not a sicario. She's a cerebro.
还有别的人在场
Somebody else was here, too.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
大家伙儿好啊
Hi, everyone.
我可爱的办公桌哦
Oh, look. There's my old desk.
丹尼尔 你不该来的
Daniel, you're not even supposed to be here.
奎瓦斯不是对你下了禁令吗
Didn't Cuevas put a restraining order on you?
他就是一娘们
That's a pussy move.
你们谁要报♥警♥ 有人要报♥警♥吗 报啊
Anyone want to call the cops? You guys? Go ahead, call them.
-你最近去过互助会吗 -没
- Have you been going to meetings? - No.
我们还是搭档吗
Are you still my partner?
你都不在报社了
It's kind of hard to be
我们还怎么当搭档
when you're not working for the paper.
跟报社没关系
I'm not talking about the paper.
我是说你和我 还有我们的报道
I'm talking about you, me and the story.
你究竟想说什么
What are you really asking me?
-你又有新料了 -没错
- Do you have something new? - Yes.
赤脊山景 枪杀案 惨烈啊
Red Ridge. Shooting. It's big.
这无关埃尔帕索时报
It's not about the El Paso Times.
这是我们俩的事
It's about us.
我得知道 你到底来不来
And I need to know if you're in or out.
我去
I'm in.
-大夫 -是
- Doc? - Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
交通事故
Riding accident.
行啊 我信
Yeah, I'll buy that.
趁她血还没流光 赶紧把她抱进屋
Okay, let's get her inside before she bleeds out.
情况如何
How is it?
是贯穿伤
It's through and through.
失血很多
She lost a lot of blood.
但应该没伤到内脏 死不了
Doesn't seem to be organ damage. She'll live.
不过还是伤得很重
Too bad for her.
钱你会汇到我账户上吧
You'll wire the money into my account?
要能保她不死 客户额外还会有赏
Throw in a pair of custom boots if you keep her from dying.
-我该知道客户是谁吗 -不该
- Should I even ask who this is? - Nope.
我怎么还会在乎这种鬼问题
I don't know why I ask that shit anymore.
恶心死了 妈妈
Gross! Mom!
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, honey?
他把他的肥指头伸进我耳朵里了
He stuck his fat finger in my ear!
胖扎克烧烤店
先生
Sir?
请你下车
We need you to step out of the vehicle.
马上 先生
Now, sir.
见鬼
Holy shit.
你醒了啊
There you are.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
在地球
You're on Earth.
之后还得注意伤口感染
You're gonna have to watch for infection.
你身上的纹身很有意思 小姐
Very interesting tattoos you have there, miss.
但也挺瘆人
Very disturbing.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
好吧 不许碰 明白了
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表