剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
不会有事的
刚才有人报的警
Called in earlier.
-有人受伤吗 -经理不见了
- Anybody hurt? - Manager's missing.
我们觉得是强行闯入
Some kind of break-in, we think.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
耍得我们团团转啊
We're chasing our own tails now.
他们来这干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
记者
Reporters.
你们来干什么
What are you guys doing here?
这个嘛 我们猎艳来着
Well, we were, uh, just cruising for chicks.
没空听你放闲屁 弗莱
Got no time for your bullshit, Frye.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
乔·麦肯齐认为这里是洗钱的地方
Joe McKenzie believed this was a money-laundering site.
你要是知道些什么关于乔·麦肯齐的事
Look, if you know anything about Joe McKenzie,
你最好赶紧说 不然我弄死你 弗莱
you better tell me right now, or I'm gonna kick your ass, Frye.
你哪根葱啊我跟你说
We don't have to tell you shit.
汉克 别
Hank, stop.
我说我说我说
Okay, okay, okay, okay!
别打了
Stop it.
-我说不行吗 -丹尼尔
- Okay! - Daniel...
你知道我现在不再是副队了吧
you realize I'm no longer acting lieutenant, right?
-我还真不知道 -好了 别闹了
- No, I didn't know that. - All right, that's enough.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
马可的命可能就看你们了
Marco's life might depend on it.
这些药你有处方吗
You got a prescription for these pills?
你想威胁我还是打我一顿都无所谓
Look, you can threaten me, you can rough me up.
我不在乎 我追这条线索追了好几个月
I don't care. I've been working on this story for months.
你们都觉得我是醉鬼 满口胡言
You know what? You all thought I was drunk and full of shit.
你就是满嘴喷粪
You are full of shit.
你也不在报纸上班了
You don't work at the paper anymore.
中情局 赤脊山景的事我都说对了
I was right about the CIA, Red Ridge, all of it.
然后你打算怎么着 发微博吗
Okay, so what are you gonna do? Blog it?
没错 发在法♥西♥斯♥条子网上
Yeah, on FascistCop.Com.
-这网站还是你家开的吧 -汉克
- You still running the site? - Hank.
怎么了
What?
听着 我们都在这案子上吃过苦头
Listen, we all have been hurt by this.
明白吗
All right?
只要我们合作 就能阻止他们
We work together, we can stop them.
麻烦你们解释解释吧
Why don't you translate this for us.
好吧 其实也不复杂
Fine. It's relatively simple.
就是乔·麦肯齐探员
Agent Joe McKenzie
偶然发现中情局在暗中
stumbles across a covert CIA operation
帮助福斯托·加尔文
that helps Fausto Galvan
洗黑钱 而且还帮他跨境运毒
launder money and move shipments of drugs over the border.
目的是什么
In exchange for what?
我们还不确定 但就我们了解的而言
We're not exactly sure, but from what we can tell,
中情局是在保护他们在类似雷伯恩银行
the CIA was protecting the cash running
这样的银行和钱庄
through money houses
里面的现金流
and banks like Rayburn.
也就是说缉毒局的人在查福斯托
So the DEA is trying to bust Fausto
同时中情局却在保护他
while the CIA is helping him?
没错 而且我估计还能从中分一杯羹呢
Yeah. And taking a pretty piece of it, I'm guessing.
我的天
Holy shit.
我们没有证据
We have no proof.
记在账簿里的一切都被埃利诺清干净了
Eleanor cleaned everything from the ledger.
-这是什么 -不知道 是麦肯齐收着的
- What is this? - Don't know. McKenzie had it on him.
他给你的吗
Well, did he give it to you?
也不算是
Not exactly.
他放在家里的 没带去办公室
He kept it at home, not at the office.
那你们究竟是怎么搞到手的
Well, that still doesn't explain how you got it.
我们也许大概可能是破门拿走的
We kind of broke in and took it.
新闻工作者的采访需要
Journalistic probable cause.
这是什么地方
Where is that?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我知道
I do.
我的天 就是同一处地方
Holy shit. They're the same maps.
但是埃利诺的画上有地理坐标
But Eleanor's has GPS coordinates.
那我们过去看看吧
Let's get out there.
就是这儿了
Well, this is it.
这儿啥都没有啊
It's a whole bunch of nothing.
乔来这里能找到什么
What could Joe be looking for out here?
这里有发现
Hey, I found something!
快过来
Over here!
发现什么了
What you got?
战斗在同一战线
是海关关封
A Customs seal.
保存完好呢
It's not even ripped.
那个...
What's the...
最近的越境地点在哪里
what's the nearest border crossing?
附近...
Well, there's a...
附近几英里处就有一个
there's an ag crossing a couple of miles from here.
如果在车辆过境时
Save yourself a lot of trouble at the border
贴上这个东西 能省不少事儿呢
if you got one of these things on your vehicle.
我有个海关的朋友...
You know, I got this guy at Customs...
很高兴和你再度合作 警探
Good, uh... good working with you again, Detective.
合作地很愉快
It's been nice.
你真的很喜欢...
You are really into the...
牛仔这一套啊
the whole cowboy thing, aren't you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir, I am.
有一年的夏令营我被马踩了一脚
I had a horse step on my foot once at summer camp.
从此就跟马再无交集了
That was pretty much it for me and horses.
你得让它们知道谁才是老大
Well, you got to show 'em who's boss.
你提前出院了 汉克
You check out of the hospital early, Hank?
医生同意了吗
You consult with your doctor?
不需要 我很好
No need. I'm fine.
你的伤口...在渗血
You're... bleeding.
就一点儿
Little bit.
知道吗 我的哥哥是个外科医生
You know, I have a brother who's a surgeon.
他也许能帮上忙
He could probably get you in.
你要小心伤口二次感染
You want to be careful about secondary infections.
死不了
I'll live.
好吧
Okay.
-能吃块糖吗 -当然了
- Can I have one of these? - Sure.
埃利奥特 能跟我说说埃利诺·纳赫特
So, Eliot, you want to tell me what happened
是什么情况吗
with Eleanor Nacht?
没什么好说的
There's not much to tell.
总部直接下了命令
Order came down from Langley.
中情局 我知道
CIA, yeah.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking about.
她人在哪里
Where is she?
据我所知 应该在界外哪个拘留所里吧
Some off-site holding facility, as far as I know.
你确定吗
And you're sure about that?
确定 除非你知道些什么而我不知道
I am unless you know something I don't.
我有种不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
但这不是你的管辖范围 汉克
Well, it's out of your jurisdiction, Hank.
我们正在处理
We're managing things.
就你那也叫处理吗
You're not managing shit.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得发号♥施令的人不是你
I think that CIA guy
而是中情局的那个家伙
is calling the shots, not you.
说真的 我要是不了解情况
As a matter of fact, if I didn't know better,
我会觉得你一直在被动听令
I'd say you're doing a whole lot of catching,
而不是主动出击
not a lot of pitching.
你什么意思
What's your point?
中情局把埃利诺放回去
The CIA put Eleanor back on the street,
要么你是真的毫不知情
and either you don't know jack shit about it
要么你就是跟他们一伙儿的
or you're in on it.
究竟是哪一种
Which is it?
你不信我的话 给他们打个电♥话♥
Don't take my word for it. Why don't you call 'em up,
看看埃利诺人在何处
find out where Eleanor is.
还界外拘留所 糊弄谁呢
Off-site holding facility, my ass.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表