剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
and I tell 'em what you got going on out here.
你清楚你在为谁工作 对么
You do know who you're working for, don't you?
清楚啊
Yeah.
所以呢
So?
从前 沙漠里有一个小村庄
Once, there was a village in the desert.
小村庄里住着一个男人
In the village lived a man.
这男人有一个女儿
He had a child. A girl.
一天 他把她带到了谷仓
One day, he took her to the barn.
男人躺在了小女孩身上
The man lay on top of her.
用尽全力地蹂躏她
His weight crushed her.
这跟给我们钱有什么关系
Well, what's this have to do with us getting paid?
就这样过去了好多年
This went on for many years.
后来 这件事还是被发现了
Later, when this was discovered,
小女孩被驱逐出了村庄
the girl was cast out.
她身无分文
She lost everything.
无尽的黑暗笼罩着她
Darkness was tempting her.
她的善良
She met her demons,
一点一点地被恶魔们残食掉了
they took her grace and drank it.
当加尔文先生发现她的时候
When Mr. Galvan found her,
他问她最想要什么
he asked her what she wanted most in the world.
她说她要复仇
She asked for vengeance.
所以他回到了她的村庄
So he went back to her village.
杀死了那个男人的妻子
He shot the man's wife.
因为她曾经对小女孩的困境视而不见
She had turned a blind eye to the plight of the child.
他把那个男人带回了城里
He took the man back to the city.
带到在一个地下室
He brought him to a basement,
里面有一条被锁在笼子中饥肠辘辘的恶狗
where a starved dog was locked in a cage.
然后他把狗放了出来
He took the dog out.
把人关进去
Put the man in.
割下男人的阳♥具♥喂狗
Castrated the man and fed the dog.
他让这个男人成为宠物狗
He taught the man to be a pet.
他现在仍是
He's still a pet.
这是不是某种...
What, is this some kind of...
寓言
parable?
我想让你们了解自己在为什么样的人工作
I want you to understand the kind of man we work for.
然后呢
And?
你想成为宠物吗
Do you want to be a pet?
这个...
That...
还真没上我的心愿单
is not on the "To do" List.
那个女孩怎么样了
What happened to the girl?
她活下来了
She survived.
你们了解自己的角色了吗
Do you understand your role?
是的
Yup.
很好
Good.
我会搞定那俩记者的
I will take care of the reporters.
感谢你及时向我报告
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
我在报纸上看到了你的嘉奖令
我受之有愧
能像你那样行事的警♥察♥凤毛麟角
你是个好人
我不是 已经不是了
我不想谈这个了
我失去了女儿
对不起 我不知道
怎么回事
她失踪了
两年前的事
我去找警♥察♥寻求帮助...
但你知道他们不值得信任
真对不起
如果有更多的警♥察♥跟你一样 马可...
情况就大不一样了
阿德里亚娜
Adriana?
阿德里亚娜
Adriana.
你在家吗
You home?
我不想见到你
I don't want to see you.
给我两分钟就行
Just give me two minutes.
求你了
Please.
你到底知情了多久
How long have you known? Exactly.
我看到你冰箱上的画才知道
Not until I saw the drawing on your fridge.
你怎么会想到是他杀了布丽奇特
What made you think he killed Bridget?
她失踪当晚
The night she went missing,
我哥哥跟父母说他去看电影了
my brother told my parents he was at the movies,
但他没有
but he wasn't.
他晚上偷偷溜回房♥子
He snuck back into the house late,
而且 我记得他衣服上有泥土
and, uh, I remember seeing dirt on his clothes.
你当时怎么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我不知道
I don't know.
我才13岁
I was 13.
我是说...
I mean...
他是我哥哥
he was my big brother.
事情会因此不同的 杰克
It would have made a difference, Jack.
丽莎可能不会死
Lisa could still be alive.
好吧...
Okay, look...
我想让你了解 求你了
I want you to understand, please,
-我不是来与你争吵的 -扯淡
- I didn't come looking for this. - Bullshit.
你心里非常清楚自己在干什么
You knew exactly what you were doing.
你也一样
So did you.
是你带我来的
You bring me here,
给我看我哥哥的画
show me pictures of my brother,
跟我上♥床♥来寻求...
screw me for answers...
我的生命中
I don't have room
容不下骗子
in my life for liars.
你说的对 拿着
You're right. Here.
再见
I'll see you.
露西
Hey, Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy!
露西 露西
Lucy! Hey, hey. Lucy.
醒醒好吗 醒醒
Stay awake for me, okay? Stay awake.
救命 谁来帮帮我
Help! Somebody help me!
天啊 露西
Oh, my God. Lucy.
露西 醒醒
Lucy, stay awake.
来 喂 能听见我说话吗
Come here. Hey. Hey. You hear my voice?
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance!
我需要救护车
I need am ambulance now!
求你了 是我女朋友
Please, it's my girlfriend.
我需要救护车 醒醒
I need an ambulance. Stay awake.
露西 别离开我 别
Hey, Lucy, stay with me. Stay.
听说今年寒冬凛冽啊 米尔怀特女士
I hear it's been a hard winter, Ms. Millwright.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry. I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我想你知道
Oh. I think you do.
我是夏洛特·米尔怀特
This is Charlotte Millwright.
寒冬凛冽
Hard winter.
我需要帮助
I need help.
你需要什么帮助 米尔怀特女士
What did you need help with, Ms. Millwright?
真的 没事 我现在很好
Really, it's nothing. I'm fine now.
听起来不像没事啊
It didn't sound like nothing.
我不需要帮助
I don't need any help.
米尔怀特女士 我们知道
Ms. Millwright, we know that you're
你在为福斯托·加尔文♥做♥事
working for Fausto Galvan.
福尔姆探员的文件中写了
It was in Agent Froome's file.
福尔姆在哪
Where is Froome?
被调走 去拉脱维亚了
Reassigned. To Latvia.
你为什么打电♥话♥求助
Now, why the distress call?
我想做笔交易
I want to make a deal.
我来告诉你该怎么办 夏洛特
Let me tell you how this is gonna work, Charlotte.
你在我想知道的时候
You're gonna tell me exactly what I want to know,
把我想知道的告诉我
when I want to know it,
否则你会被控涉毒 去联邦监狱坐牢
or you're gonna do time in a federal prison on drug charges.
你...
You...
得帮我扳倒福斯托·加尔文
are gonna help me take down Fausto Galvan.
这个交易如何
That's the deal.
早上好 孩子们
今天我们有一位特别的客人
马可·鲁伊斯警探
[西语]
谢谢
鲁伊斯警探刚被授予勇气勋章
说起勇气 大家能想到什么呢
[西语]
你害怕过吗
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表