剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
然后她就让那疯子割掉了我的耳朵
and then she had that psycho cut my ear off.
以此恐吓德拉格吗
To scare Delarge?
我不知道她怎么想的
I don't know what she was thinking.
这不是你的工作吗 女士
Isn't that your job, lady?
她为了几件衣服和一辆车杀了个男孩
Well, she killed a kid for clothes and a car,
防止被他认出来
so he couldn't ID her.
天呐
Jesus.
你们能不能对我
I mean, can't you put me in
进行证人保护之类的行动
protective custody or something?
去个好点的地方 西雅图... 哪都行
Somewhere cool, like Seattle or bam... or just anywhere?
今天还出了什么事
What else happened today?
他今天早上接了个电♥话♥ 之后就好像...
Um, he got a phone call this morning and after he seemed,
说不好 发疯了 很紧张...
I-I don't know, like, freaked out, nervous, I...
我查过他的通话记录
I checked his call history.
不是他的办公室电♥话♥
No, not from his office phone.
他有好几个电♥话♥
He had other phones.
他让我全都处理掉
He asked me to get rid of them.
你处理了吗
Did you?
我的意思是在工作的地方爆头自尽
All I'm saying is blowing your brains out at work
是一步昏招
is a rookie move.
可以体面地在自家浴缸里结束自己的生命
You know, have the decency to kill yourself in you own bathtub.
拿几片药 一杯伏特加
Grab a handful of pills, a fifth of Stoli,
听着"牛心上尉"的唱片
you throw in a little captain Beefheart,
然后慢慢享受
and you enjoy the ride.
你一点都不在乎他的死吗
Do you even care that he's dead?
当然不在乎
Oh, my God no.
他有妻子和两个女儿
He had a wife and two daughters.
他们现在一定很伤心 在某个角落哭泣
Yes, and now they're sad, and they're off somewhere crying.
我只在乎这对报道有什么影响
Look, all I care about is how it affects the story.
这也是你唯一应该在乎的事
That's the only thing you should care about, too.
我们刚刚改变了它的情节
We just changed the story.
我们没有
We did not!
他不清白
He was dirty.
他是咎由自取
He put himself in that position.
我们只是过去问了他几个问题
All we did was come along and ask him a couple questions.
警探
Hey, Detective.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你好 阿德里亚娜
Hola, Adriana.
我一直没找到机会
I never got a chance,
对你在边桥上的恩情
you know, to say thank you for the, uh,
表示感谢
the... what you did on the bridge.
你本可以崩了我
You could've shot me.
换成我就会那么做
Pretty sure I would've shot me.
我不想谈那件事
I don't want to talk about that.
好的
Okay.
你找我有什么事吗
What can we do for you?
你们俩是今天最后见到那个银行家的人
You two were the last to see to the banker today.
而且目击了整个过程
And saw it happen.
是的
Yeah.
你们对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
问题是你为什么想知道
The question is why do you care?
能帮下我吗
不能
No.
你们去那里干什么
阿德里亚娜
Adriana?
我知道你妹妹的事
她叫达尼 对吧
对此我很遗憾
如果有什么我能帮上忙的...
他说什么呢
What did he say?
他说他想借达尼的事来贿赂我
He said he'd bribe me with what he knows about Dani
用以交换德拉格的信息
in exchange for what we know about Delarge.
不 不 我可没那么说
No, no, no, I did not say that.
不 你说了
Yes, you did.
我说我们可以互相帮忙
We can help each other.
仅此而已
That is all I'm saying.
我什么都不会跟你说的
We don't have to tell you shit.
我们已经表过态了
We made our statement.
等文章见报你就能看到了
You'll see what we got when we publish.
那好吧
All right.
行
Okay.
如果你改变主意 请随时联♥系♥我
雷伯恩国民银行
我的天呐
Holy shit!
银行的咖啡
Bank coffee.
美味极了
Delicioso.
还以为商界精英的生活比我们好多少呢
Well, you'd expect better from the suit-and-tie crowd,
我在街边买♥♥的咖啡都比这好喝
and I've had better at the gas-n-go.
没错
Yup.
正试着理清头绪
Trying to figure this all out.
肯定是贩毒集团的钱
Cartel dinero, no doubt.
局面太混乱了
It's a goddamn mess.
确实是
That it is.
谁让你通知缉毒局了呢
Serves you right though for tipping off the DEA so fast.
我答应过他们的 怎么了
Well, I promised them I would. What's up?
我好像找到些线索
Hey, I might have something.
我在经理的办公桌里找到几部电♥话♥
I found phones in the banker's desk.
发现他在华瑞兹也有业务
He had some business down in Juarez,
我准备找马可一起去查一下
so I'm meeting Marco to check it out.
行
Okay.
记得随时联络
Make sure you check in.
好的
Okay.
她还是不愿意和我们共享信息吗
She's still not sold on sharing, is she?
库珀 给麦肯齐探员来杯咖啡怎么样
Cooper, why don't you get Agent McKenzie a cup of coffee?
这就去办
Copy that.
我不是要在银行见面吗
I thought we were meeting back at the bank.
你听过CLIO国际集团吗
Do you know anything about CLIO Grupo Internacional?
当然听过
Oh, yeah.
是墨西哥的一个大型企业
Well, it's a huge company in Mexico.
分支机构遍布各地
They have tentacles everywhere.
干嘛问这个
Why are you asking?
本杰明·德拉格今早跟那边通了电♥话♥
Benjamin Delarge called there this morning.
你能不哼那个吗
Can you stop humming that?
我们可以放CD听
We can listen to a CD.
你喜欢金属乐队吗
You like Metallica?
黑色同名专辑
The Black Album.
不喜欢
No.
泰勒·斯威夫特呢
Taylor Swift?
受我老婆影响喜欢上她
My wife got me into her.
为什么你不喜欢坐前面
Why, why don't you like to sit in the front?
我喜欢坐在你后面
I prefer to sit behind you.
知道 为什么呢
Yeah, but why?
这样才能掌控
So I can see what you do...
你的一举一动
before you do it.
就是一个电♥话♥号♥而已
It's a number on a phone, that's all.
你不能只凭这个就闯入一个合法企业
You can't just barge into a legitimate business
去指控人家
and make accusations.
我可以去问几个问题
I can ask questions.
是 你可以
Yes, you can.
德拉格有六部手♥机♥锁在抽屉里
Delarge had six phones locked in his desk drawer.
却只给CLIO打过电♥话♥
CLIO's the only number he ever called.
也许他们有业务往来
Maybe he had business with them.
埃利诺·纳赫特去找过德拉格
Eleanor Nacht went to see Delarge.
我们知道她在为福斯托·加尔文♥做♥事
We know she works for Fausto Galvan.
所以她和CLIO一定有联♥系♥
That links her to CLIO.
也许吧
Maybe.
你怎么就不看出来呢
Why are you not seeing this?!
你不想去吗
Do you not want to go?
我自已一个人去也没问题
I'm happy to go by myself!
我说过不想去吗
Did I say that?
我没说不想去
I did not say that.
没那么说过
No, I didn't.
我们正在过去 不是吗
We're going, right?
吉姆·多布斯死了
Jim Dobbs died.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表