剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情提要
Previously on The Bridge...
你要的话 可以给你弄条新裙子来
If you want, we could get a new dress.
奇普·迪亚兹
我帮你挑一挑 让你看起来体面些
I could give you my thoughts, help you look good.
我不需要新裙子
I don't need a new dress.
随你
Whatever.
-那是什么 -正是
- What the hell is that? - Exactly.
尤凡尼不懂规矩
Yovani was inappropriate.
所以 你杀了他
So... you kill him?
是的
Yeah.
我要的是埃利诺·纳赫特
I want Eleanor Nacht.
她能带我们找到
She has the road map
福斯托的每一次洗钱活动
to every single one of Fausto's money operations.
我觉得我们可以互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
一个字都别告诉马可·鲁伊斯
Not a word to Marco Ruiz.
不能轻信他
He's not to be trusted.
他派了杀手追杀我
He sends a hit man for me,
还有阿德里亚娜和弗莱
Adriana, Frye.
却不动你
None for you.
那个杂种要对付我了
罗伯斯吗
是塞巴斯蒂安
埃利诺也背叛了我
他们觉得活腻了
我就亲手送他们上西天
福斯托机智灵活 出手狠毒 他肯定会反击
Fausto's smart and ruthless. He will strike back.
你准备好后路了吗
You taking the necessary steps?
家人都保护好了吗
Protect your family?
这个园丁是什么情况
What's up with the gardener?
这是海梅
This is Jaime.
他会帮我做些清理工作
He's going to do some cleanup work for me.
结束了 纳赫特女士
It's over, Ms. Nacht.
两瓶五块
That's, uh, two for five dollars.
我只想要一瓶
I want only this one.
好吧 那就是
Okay. That's, uh...
三块二毛五
$3.25.
买♥♥两瓶更划算
Two's a better deal.
你可以试试尖叫桃子
You could try the, uh, Screaming Peach.
不用了
No.
我只要这个
I want just this one.
我还有事要忙
I have work to do.
对不起
Sorry.
你身上...
You have something, um...
有点东西...
on your, uh...
要纸巾吗
Uh, tissue?
我更想要湿巾
I prefer Wet-Naps.
湿巾很不错
Wet-Naps are awesome.
跟联络人谈过了吗
Go talk to that courier?
是啊
Yes.
这里右转
Turn right here.
继续走
Keep going.
在这里停车
Stop here.
你为什么看我的帐簿
Why did you look at my ledger?
你落车里了
You left it.
你以前总是随身携带
You never leave it.
这是隐私
It's private.
福斯托·加尔文知道里面写的什么吗
Does Fausto Galvan know what's in that book?
知道
Yes.
我负责帮福斯托善后
I clean up Fausto's messes.
那是我的工作
That is my job.
今天我们在银行看到的就是其中之一
What we saw at the bank today was a mess.
我可以预见到问题
I anticipate problems.
里面写的就是这个
That's what's in here.
你以为我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我可不傻
I'm not stupid.
你在揩油水
You're skimming a little.
挪动小数点的位置
Moving a decimal point from here to there.
我无所谓
It's cool,
但是你得为我做点什么
but you have to do something for me.
做什么
What?
我想看看
I want to see
你裙子下面都有什么
what you got going on underneath that dress.
你捂的那么严实
You keep your shit all covered up.
我知道你欲♥火♥焚身 白妞
I know there's fire, Guerita.
边桥谜案
第二季第十集
抱歉了
Pardon me.
未知号♥码来电
情况不妙啊
Not good.
缉毒局知道了
DEA knew.
米尔怀特那个女人暴露了
The Millwright woman was compromised.
至少买♥♥卖♥♥做成了
Least the deal got done.
你得找人给你治伤
We got to get you fixed up.
行了朋友们 开始清理吧
All right, friends, cleanup time!
我们走
Let's get you out of here.
我的账簿还在这里
My ledger is in here.
还有一个警♥察♥
There was another cop.
尸体不在这里
Body's not here.
汉克·韦德
Hank Wade.
他应该溜走了
I think he slipped out.
我需要那本账簿 找到他
I need that ledger. Find him.
是 夫人
Si, Senora.
让你的人开车过来吧
And have your man start moving cars,
把尸体都搬到卡车上
getting bodies into a truck.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
我有个地方 我们可以去那里碰头
I have a place. We can all meet back there.
一定得找到他
Can't have him getting lost.
过来
Come over here.
我给你带了点吃的
Got you some food.
你的冰箱都空了
Your fridge is empty.
这里就我一个人
It's just me.
我不喜欢浪费食物
I don't like wasting food.
经历了那一切之后
Well, after everything you've been through,
你需要吃东西 休息
you need to eat, rest.
我不饿 马可
I'm not hungry, Marco.
我们没时间休息
We don't have time to rest.
我们现在就开始
We're starting now.
是啊
Right.
好吧
Okay.
华瑞兹的一个检察官朋友
Made a few calls to Mexico City,
往墨西哥城那边打了几个电♥话♥
prosecutor friend from Juarez.
再找一个律师又能有什么用
What good's another lawyer gonna do?
福斯托在边境两端都很有势力
Fausto's very powerful on both sides of the border.
所以我们两边都需要帮手
So we need help on both ends, too.
你这边有信得过的人吗
Who can we trust on your side?
麦肯齐探员说他有个计划
Agent McKenzie says he has a plan...
可以抓住埃利诺
to grab Eleanor.
怎么抓
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说他有内应
He says he has someone on the inside.
行 就算让他们抓到了埃利诺
Okay, they grab Eleanor.
然后怎么着
And then what?
他们就能抓住福斯托
He gets Fausto.
然后福斯托就能获得免罪协议
Yeah, and then Fausto gets a deal.
不是吗 不 他必须为
Right? No, no, no, he needs
对你我的城市所犯下的罪付出代价
to pay for everything he's done to you and my city.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你救了我
For saving me.
走吧
Come on.
我的血都沾到你的车上了
I'm bleeding in your car.
别担心
No worries.
这是皮座 很容易清理的
It's leather. It'll clean up fine.
别在我车上死了就行
Just don't die in the car.
那样不吉利
That's bad luck.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表