剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
什么时候
When?
今早
This morning.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你说出来可能会好受一点
It might help if you talk about it.
我感觉
I feel...
我感觉很困惑
I feel confused...
我觉得 我
I guess. I...
我曾经想跟他聊一次
I just wanted to talk to him, you know? Once.
哪怕就说一次话
Have one conversation.
说什么
To say what?
说我有多么爱我姐姐
How much I loved my sister.
有什么用呢
What would that do?
我不知道
I don't know.
回想那件事时 不再浮现我看到的事
Get rid of what I see when I imagine it.
这地方可囤积着巨款呢 是吧
A lot of money in this place, hmm?
是啊
Yeah.
这地方从外面看起来还不错
It looks good on the outside.
下午好
下午好
Buenas tardes
下午好 小姐
Sí senorita.
多谢等候 马上就好
谢谢 不过我们是要见谁呢 我们连名字都不知道
是我们总裁
塞里索拉先生
鲁伊斯警探
Detective Ruiz!
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
保安打电♥话♥来了
Security called up.
我能帮上什么忙吗
How can I help?
-这位是... -桑娅·克罗斯警探
- This is... - Detective Sonya Cross,
埃尔帕索警局的
El Paso PD.
我们正在调查
We're looking into the
本杰明·德拉格的死因
death of a man named Benjamin Delarge.
他今早给这栋楼里某个人打了通电♥话♥
Uh, he called someone at this building this morning.
这样啊
I see.
他在雷伯恩国民银行前吞枪自杀了
He shot himself in front of Rayburn National Bank.
他是支行经理
He was the branch manager.
那真是太不幸了
Oh, very unfortunate.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不认识
No.
但我们跟他们有业务往来
But we do business with the bank.
我们在美墨两国都有生意
We work both sides of the border.
好的
Right.
埃利诺·纳赫特这个名字你有印象吗
Does the name Eleanor Nacht mean anything to you?
没有
No.
她在埃尔帕索犯有两起杀人案
She's responsible for two murders in El Paso.
你们不是来这问自杀的事吗
You're here about a suicide?
不好意思 我有点困惑了
I'm sorry, I'm slightly confused.
她的意思是说 如果
Well, it would help if
我们能查到今早
we could find out who Delarge
今早通话者的话
spoke to this morning.
会有助于案子的调查
That's what she means.
你是想让我去查一下通话记录吗
Would you like me to see about getting phone logs?
是的
Yes.
-好的 -这样会有很大帮助
- Okay. - Actually, that would be helpful.
对
Yeah.
玛丽莎
Ah, Marisa?
我的助理会接待你们
I'll have my assistant take care of you.
好的 不过我们现在还没有搜查令
Okay, but we don't have a warrant...
-没关系 -那谢谢了
- Not a problem. - Thank you.
不用客气
Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢
Gracias.
鲁伊斯警探
Detective Ruiz.
我可以和你谈点别的事吗
Can I talk to you about another matter?
跟这案子没关系
Not related.
没问题 你先去
It's all right. Go on.
我马上过去
I'll catch up.
真是太有意思了
承认吧
蛇咬自己尾巴什么的 你懂的
不是 桑娅只是个警♥察♥ 她对你没有威胁
通话记录起不到什么作用
我知道
让你朋友另寻佳径吧
好
Okay.
我很开心你能过来
这说明你工作干得棒
是啊 可我没找到她
就是你们在找的那个女人
我知道
我们找到了
她杀了一个小孩
She killed a kid.
所以呢
Okay.
美国警方不会放弃寻找她的
让他们找吧
她是谁
这不关你的事
那你呢
你是谁
说什么呢
我是你朋友
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 查到什么
Yeah. Anything?
今早没有任何来电记录
No record of the call from this morning.
那些是什么
What are those?
我要来了前两个月的通话记录
I asked for the last two months.
为什么公♥司♥负责人要见我们
Why would the head of the company meet us?
不知道 也许他需要帮忙吧
I don't know, maybe he wants to help.
他找你干什么
What'd he want from you?
他想要雇我
He... wanted to hire me.
雇你做什么
For what?
安保顾问
Um, security consulting.
我们很多人都有兼♥职♥
Many of us have second jobs.
你怎么说
What'd you say?
我告诉他我已经有一份工作了
I told him I already had a job.
米尔怀特女士
Miss Millwright.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Peachy.
蒙特 我的兄弟
Monte, my man.
你护照带来了吗
You bring the passports?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
你就直接把钱给我
Look, just give me the money
我们就能逃去加拿大了
so we can vonos to the Great White North.
没有必要逃跑 雷
There's no need to run, Ray.
现在不必
Not now.
真的吗
Really?
这批海♥洛♥因♥有你们的分成
You take a Mulligan on the heroin.
等等 蒙特
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Monte.
你搞砸了一件事 他们找上你
You screw up a job, they come for you.
这是贩毒集团入门课
That's Cartel 101.
让他说 雷
Let him talk, Ray.
我和加尔文谈过
I've spoken to Mr. Galvan.
他不在乎那点海♥洛♥因♥
He doesn't care about the heroin.
难道我们就这么回去
So we're supposed to just go back
装作什么事都没发生过吗
and pretend like nothing happened?
也不是这样
Not exactly.
有新工作
There's a new job.
等等 德州佬
Well, wait a minute, Tex.
我们两个人需要单独谈谈这事
Listen, we need to discuss this. Alone.
闭嘴 雷
Shut up, Ray.
是什么工作
What's the job?
我们出去兜兜
Let's go for a drive.
好的 告诉我
Okay, show me.
宝贝
Babe.
我们得谈谈这事
Look, we need to discuss this.
阿♥拉♥斯加 我们的计划 孩子
Alaska, our plans... kids.
去他妈的阿♥拉♥斯加
Screw Alaska.
要金缕梅洗剂还是过氧化氢
Witch hazel or peroxide?
抱歉没听清 你说什么
Sorry, what did you say?
去死吧
Go to hell.
我猜你说的是金缕梅洗剂吧
I guess it's the witch hazel, then.
可能会再疼那么一点点
Might sting just a little bit more.
你不是说这人心肠不坏吗 斯蒂文
I thought you saw a good man in there, Steven.
我搞错了
I was mistaken.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表