剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你加强你们的活动
You increase your activities.
一个月后 就在埃尔帕索给我搞出了个血宅
One month later, I have an actual blood house in El Paso.
你暗示的因果关系并不存在 女士
You imply causality where there is none, ma'am.
蝴蝶在密尔沃基扇动了一下翅膀
A butterfly takes a dump in Milwaukee.
我们就对华瑞兹失去了控制
We lose control of Juarez.
这就是你的理论吗
That's your theory?
我以为咱们是来讨论
I thought we were here to discuss the, uh,
福斯托倒台后的管理方案的
management options in the wake of Fausto's fall.
他还没有倒台
He hasn't fallen yet.
迟早的事
He will.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
抓捕网铺天盖地
The net is far and wide.
你们扶植谁来取代加尔文
Who's your man to replace Galvan?
有四个人
These four--
是加尔文组织中的副手
lieutenants in Galvan's organization.
他们在过去72小时内
They've each abandoned him
都抛弃了他
in the last 72 hours.
随便选吧
Take your pick.
他们都杀人如麻 脑筋灵活
They're killers, they're smart,
你们想让他们怎么样都可以
they can be what you want them to be.
我觉得最佳人选是桑特加
I think your best bet is Sentenza.
最容易控制
The most controllable.
当初你也是这么说福斯托的
You said the same about Fausto.
我当年年少无知
I was young then.
没年少到无知的程度
Not that young.
这个桑特加是你的人吗
This Sentenza's your man then?
敢拿枪指着我吗 当然
Put a gun to my head, yeah.
他有一些怪癖 谁没有呢
He's got his quirks, but then we all do.
好吧
Fine.
放手干吧
Make it happen then.
搞定这事
Fix it.
那混♥蛋♥刚得到了许可
Shit just got legit.
你知道她是谁吗
You know who that is?
不知道
No.
我也不知道 但看起来像是老板
Neither do I, but she looks like a boss.
跟她说话的那人是谁
Who's that guy she was talking to?
我敢打赌 他知道一切
I'm betting that's the guy who knows everything.
来份华夫饼
I'll take the waffles.
不加料
Dry.
怎么样了
她咬了我
有人愿意为此付一大笔钱呢
我去看看她
听说你喜欢嗑药
我们这儿有很多 多得是
不用害怕
美人儿
求你了
你想要什么我爸都可以给你
他会的
这点不用担心
我们应该给他打个电♥话♥
告诉他你被我们照顾得很好
不 求求你 不要
把摄像机拿来
我们给塞巴斯蒂安拍个小♥电♥影♥
我听到医生走了
I hear the doctor leaving.
蒙特信任他 让他走吧
Monte trusts him. Let him go.
杀了我吧
Just kill me now.
你我都清楚 我不会告诉你的
I ain't gonna tell you. We both know that.
把他的钱包给我
Get me his wallet.
我们去他家折磨他老婆
We will go to his house and torture his wife.
带他上车
Put him in the car.
去死吧
Goddamn you.
你不必这样
You don't have to do this.
埃利诺女士 听着 我们必须离开
Miss Eleanor, listen, we need to leave.
我们不能去他家 太危险了
We can't go to his house-- it's too dangerous.
你爱你的孩子吗 凯撒
Do you love your children, Cesar?
你说呢
What do you think?
带他上车
Put him in the car.
一个司机
One driver.
是她
It's her.
抓紧了
Hold on.
停下
Stop.
站住
Stop.
你给我站住
I said stop.
趴下
Get down on the ground.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表