剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
It was just me and my sister Marina against him.
他用小刀教训我
He did that with a barlow knife.
为什么
Why?
我把电视上的按钮弄坏了
'Cause I broke the knob on the television.
她想阻止他 可情况变得更糟
She tried to stop him-- that only made it worse.
他逼她看着
He, uh, made her watch,
然后对她做了同样的事
and then he did the same thing to her.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
我试过一次
I tried once, and, uh...
他胖揍了我一顿
he beat me so badly...
我去小便时
that when I went to piss...
都在尿血
it was only blood came out.
我十五岁时
When I was 15, I...
一天晚上趁他熟睡
waited till he passed out one night,
从他钱包里偷了点钱 离开了那里
took the money from his wallet, got the hell out of there.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
他对待她的方式更可怕
Oh, he did worse to her.
我离开时发了誓
I swore when I left I'd...
等我找到一个
go back and get her
他找不到我们的地方 就回去带她一起走
once I found a place, a place that he couldn't find us.
可我回去的时候 已经人去楼空
And when I went back, the house was empty.
他们搬走了
They moved out.
我失去了她
I lost her.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
我找了她很久
I looked for her for a long time,
到处找她
here and there.
我本来觉得她就在某个地方 可是...
I was sure she was out there somewhere, but, uh...
她死在塔尔萨的一个庇护所里
she died in a shelter in, uh, Tulsa.
吸毒过量
Drugs. Overdose.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她就这样解脱了
That's how she got out.
她之所以会死 是因为我不敢站出来反抗他
She died because I couldn't stand up to him.
我觉得很无力 伊娃
I fell short, Eva.
我向你保证 我不会再这么懦弱
And I promise you I will not fall short again.
你好
Hi.
请把手♥机♥放下
Cell phone, please.
快点
Now.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 我要你跟我一起走
Now, I need you to come with me.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表